The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PenguinChaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I am 47 years old and that is no issue with her. I am more than welcome into her room!

Cheers.
That's an understatement.

You're more than welcome in most Petain WLs room.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kingstar9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

i have been there tonight, it is some sort like the back alley with red lights in the so called houses. I went to take a look but to my horror Petain is not as wonderful as many of you described in the forum. It is really a very horrfying places with aunties who can be older than my mother working there. I saw one that is close to 60 kind. So are there no young gals in there?
Old 04-09-2012, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Have! It all depends on what time you came and if you know where to look.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstar9999 View Post
i have been there tonight, it is some sort like the back alley with red lights in the so called houses. I went to take a look but to my horror Petain is not as wonderful as many of you described in the forum. It is really a very horrfying places with aunties who can be older than my mother working there. I saw one that is close to 60 kind. So are there no young gals in there?
Old 05-09-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
lone_wolf69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Golden hair in H16? That is Carol R16 but not exactly opposite the Malay's room. Opposite room is Amy R15 and the Malay in H16R09 is Lynn. The Malay Rose you mentioning is in H17R02.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Oh you are right bro fornicator, its H12 opposite the big size malay Rose i think, the milf with golden hair, to me her age is ok i dun mind
Old 05-09-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
lone_wolf69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstar9999 View Post

i guess you are quite young that is why those milf doesn't suit you at all
Old 05-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Can recommend any tall/leggy gal with good service?
Old 05-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jb_cheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Shoud be H14R04 Kidd the tallest WL in Pt cat40 and another
Is H22R20 Michelle cat50 hope that help..
Old 05-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Moon H16R17, but she on 1 month leave.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb_cheongster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Shoud be H14R04 Kidd the tallest WL in Pt cat40 and another
Is H22R20 Michelle cat50 hope that help..
Old 05-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

Finally got to RTF Fong Yee tonight!

As was promised to me yesterday, she working.

My RTF later. I hungry, it's dinner time!!!

Cheers.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: H12R6 Fong Yee $50

She no working these past few days because she told me she got stomach ache.

Last Tuesday I was able to RTF her but she say she knocking off early, going off to dinner with friends.

As usual, session was great! RTF is yes!

I thank you.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally get to bonk Fong Yi . She is awesome . No rushing . We French during de catbath session . She is kind of horny type . When I kiss her neck , she like turn wild , moaning away . Unfortunate junior can't last long when she cowgirl me . Think I will be lucky , went to buy her nos 1206 I bet . Can't belive It open 3rd prize . She sure bring me luck . Hee hee !
Old 13-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
Finally get to bonk Fong Yi . She is awesome . No rushing . We French during de catbath session . She is kind of horny type . When I kiss her neck , she like turn wild , moaning away . Unfortunate junior can't last long when she cowgirl me . Think I will be lucky , went to buy her nos 1206 I bet . Can't belive It open 3rd prize . She sure bring me luck . Hee hee !
wow bro congratz ...Btw that day i think you send wrong msg to me ,suppose send to yur friends..

How bro song bo? i try her many times liao , always 1st in the queue when she open shop.
Old 13-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
wow bro congratz ...Btw that day i think you send wrong msg to me ,suppose send to yur friends..

How bro song bo? i try her many times liao , always 1st in the queue when she open shop.
thank bro , ya very song . this is de first time i try her . Bro is u de one who say u change ur phone nos ?
Old 14-09-2012, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
thank bro , ya very song . this is de first time i try her . Bro is u de one who say u change ur phone nos ?
I also a fan! After my virgin session, I RTF almost immediately! Now I forgot count how many times I RTF her, so many already!

Upped your points! Happy weekend!

I thank you!
Old 14-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
I also a fan! After my virgin session, I RTF almost immediately! Now I forgot count how many times I RTF her, so many already!

Upped your points! Happy weekend!

I thank you!
Thank bro for ur pts . Will return back de favour asap . Happy bonking bro . Cheer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1