The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2018, 05:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Exhibitionist Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Any more updates frm bro leeroy of his notti wife trying out new notti things with her
Paiseh, bro. Kind of busy these two weeks. Recently we are experimenting with exposing to people close to her. She's trying out exposing down blouse to her colleagues. Shall post some details when I am free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XO365 View Post
Nice outing bro, thanks!!
Thanks bro.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Had a quickie this morning on the spur of the moment. Woke up feeling horny, so me and my wife went out earlier for work, but we went to seaside instead.
Told her to go braless and panty less while in her ol dress straight from home, while on the way to our destination, she suggested that I role play her sister's husband and meeting her for a quickie. Ended up with her sucking me off by the sea while enjoying the breeze and lots of lewd comments from me as her sister's husband.
Pretty mild compared to what bros/sis here usually does but it was still enjoyable. So just wanna share.
Oh, still trying to convince her to let me post photos, no luck so far. Hahah
how short are her OL dresses? Does she expose undies at work?
Old 11-12-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by deceptive99 View Post
how short are her OL dresses? Does she expose undies at work?
The dress she wore that day was a normal above knee dress, around halfway of the things I would say. As for exposing, we are experimenting with down blouse at her work place currently. Still new to exposing to people whom she knows.
Old 11-12-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

So envy everyone... my wife is like totally prune... go work must wrap up like nun
Old 11-12-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
LovePete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Paiseh, bro. Kind of busy these two weeks. Recently we are experimenting with exposing to people close to her. She's trying out exposing down blouse to her colleagues. Shall post some details when I am free.
Does she feel hot and aroused when she exposed to people close to her?
Old 12-12-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 11
huojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Thanks bro.
thats hot!
Old 12-12-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringe929 View Post
So envy everyone... my wife is like totally prune... go work must wrap up like nun
It is good that she only keep her precious chastity for you.
Lucky dude .
Old 12-12-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
x1nahma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
But strip like a striptease at home?
Old 13-12-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
She must be a devil in bed, I guessed?
Old 13-12-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Conbawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She must be a devil in bed, I guessed?
I think very likely too haha
Old 23-12-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Few afternoon ago, I needed to carry a few bulky items up my house so ask my gf to come down at void deck drop off point so i can unload and she look after them while I park my car at mscp... instead of carry the items from mscp to my house.

To my surprise gf came down in her sleepwear... a low cut singlet and shorts. No bra... can see her side boobs from sideway and nipples if she bend down. There was another guy waiting there and saw him staring at my gf the whole time she was helping me unload the items. Very sure he saw her zaogeng many times....
Old 23-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
merseytop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Few afternoon ago, I needed to carry a few bulky items up my house so ask my gf to come down at void deck drop off point so i can unload and she look after them while I park my car at mscp... instead of carry the items from mscp to my house.

To my surprise gf came down in her sleepwear... a low cut singlet and shorts. No bra... can see her side boobs from sideway and nipples if she bend down. There was another guy waiting there and saw him staring at my gf the whole time she was helping me unload the items. Very sure he saw her zaogeng many times....
I like gals wearing this type of singlet at home
Old 24-12-2018, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

Nice one, will totally look if I am that guy. Best type of attire to see zaogeng, perfect if she don't comb her hair and make it like she just woke up.
Old 24-12-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
JiByeJohnBoJi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice one, will totally look if I am that guy. Best type of attire to see zaogeng, perfect if she don't comb her hair and make it like she just woke up.
No doubt about it, sure to look
Old 28-12-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Finally got time to visit this forum. As what I previously mentioned. My wife was starting to explore exposing to people whom she knows. Her colleagues in this case.
She started doing it around one to two weeks ago, now it seems that she feels that it's exciting. Especially this week. The 1st time she tried was on a foreign talent colleague. She was wearing this top where the cutting is a v plus a cardigan to make it not too obvious. Inside she was wearing a pink bra to make it more outstanding at the same time.
Happens that she needs to explain something to her colleague, so she took this chance to stand in front of him and bent down more than usual to expose her boobs to him. According to her, the guy's expression and reaction was priceless, she almost laugh out . But she felt excited at the same time for teasing someone she knows. As in abit wet down under according to her. Will post more of her experimenting soon. Sorry if it's bored, I am not a good writer, just typing what really happened.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1