The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: unsolicited sms from wolf during work

So jialat? I book before not from wolf but other dome 2 website, got a couple of messages but it's not regular and have stopped.

Was told that when you book the FL they register your number to check if you are a delinquent bro with bad booking history or AV. That's how the ads later get auto sent to your number. But then that's it, no further messages.

Anyway I don't use personal number for these extra curricular stuff so still ok
Old 05-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deadpool28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've booked from wolf before and yes, it's very irritating to receive those ads sms from them. Tried blocking number and keywords, there was a period of time it works but soon after they send using servers so you can't block anything except to delete the sms.
But oh well, heard wolf is down. Let's hope for some peace for the moment. lol
Old 05-12-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

So apparently some bro here mentioned block phrases. Not all Samsung phone have this feature. S7 edge have but note 9 don't have.

But thanks for the info
Old 10-12-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

I use to visit the pros from these sites...but ever since all these knnbccb okt start sending all these nuisance texts...i decided to ban them once n for all...go to legal geylang house instead, but as i stay quite far from gl...end up visiting pros lesser these days n save a small fortune of money..
Old 10-12-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
I use to visit the pros from these sites...but ever since all these knnbccb okt start sending all these nuisance texts...i decided to ban them once n for all...go to legal geylang house instead, but as i stay quite far from gl...end up visiting pros lesser these days n save a small fortune of money..
Congratulations on your wise decision, upz.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Johnnytan11111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leofoo View Post
pls share more ways on how to sabo these OKTs who send this sms to ruin ppl lives

1.) make booking and fly aeroplane

2.) make booking get the address, then call police to catch
This is good idea leh. Calling all Bros to stand together. These OKTs need to understand what’s discreet business!? If they want advertisement, we publicise for them.
So far, anyone done this method? Share experience pls.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
So jialat? I book before not from wolf but other dome 2 website, got a couple of messages but it's not regular and have stopped.
Of course it has stopped. The biggest OKT has been caught. It was on the headline and I guess they need no more advertisement as the whole world has already known their existences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool28 View Post
I've booked from wolf before and yes, it's very irritating to receive those ads sms from them. Tried blocking number and keywords, there was a period of time it works but soon after they send using servers so you can't block anything except to delete the sms.
But oh well, heard wolf is down. Let's hope for some peace for the moment. lol
Well, good and bad. As they had a whole network in PRC, they could always bring over many very good looking prostitutes.

I do hope that someone has inherited the business to continue bringing in more prostitutes to this island.
Old 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Deadpool28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Well, good and bad. As they had a whole network in PRC, they could always bring over many very good looking prostitutes.

I do hope that someone has inherited the business to continue bringing in more prostitutes to this island.
Agreed bro. Anyway, they didn't stop. Received sms from another server recently lol.
Old 24-12-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool28 View Post
Agreed bro. Anyway, they didn't stop. Received sms from another server recently lol.
just keep adding block phrases into setting.. redue the sms to the minimum disturbance.
Old 26-12-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Report them to police lah, it's very irritating to receive this type of sms from time to time. Can you imagine receiving the sms when you are having dinner with family members or meeting with boss or clients?

I can't understand why would they want to sms ppl repeatedly, they could be sending to anti-vice undercovers unwittingly. Furthermore, chiongsters will know where to find them online, no need for this sms making ppl pissed off with them only.
Old 26-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 48
golden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Report them to police lah, it's very irritating to receive this type of sms from time to time. Can you imagine receiving the sms when you are having dinner with family members or meeting with boss or clients?

I can't understand why would they want to sms ppl repeatedly, they could be sending to anti-vice undercovers unwittingly. Furthermore, chiongsters will know where to find them online, no need for this sms making ppl pissed off with them only.
I totally agree. Why would OKT mass blast!!?? Do you know how many undercover there are here? Stupid.

They are killing themselves. We all keep spreading the word and hope brothers here unite and wake up!! Don’t let these stupid china OKT earn our $$ and spam us.
If Thai / Russian / local stables start doing this... I also will start to boycott them sia.

Seriously... now if I want Chinese FL... go massage massage... find so many. So far success rate 70% can jio out and do business. Heheheh.
FL2 is out of bounds for me now. Hope we all be smart. They stupid want to destroy own business... don’t come and spam us and still expect us to stupid go support you.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dan99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried making anonymous police report before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1