The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
but WW is better fuck IMO. It depends you want better looking or better services
Welcome back bro
Old 12-11-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
but WW is better fuck IMO. It depends you want better looking or better services
To me DD gave me full service but WW just lie down spread legs
Old 13-11-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Dan Dan, a 23 yr old, 1.64m/52 kg newbie from 1669. She has a face somewhat similar to departed Ling Ling. She is from GuiZhou and has prior experience in KTV. Her weight is evenly distributed thru-out, makes her rather sexy (though not much waistline - a bit similar to An Qi of 2062) Her boobs are lovely and C cup. Small areola and perky nipples. She has black long hair, slightly beyond shoulder length

She is a fabulous frencher! In the shower, we did soapy massage and french and fondle the genitals three rounds. On the bed, skip the catbath, let her practise AR, which she is very good. Then she started to finger tease and french my chest, ears, face and mouth and generate scintillating GFE. I finger her pussy, and subsequently finger penetrate and made her dripping wet. And she turn into a horny slut. It was a hot and steamy bonk. Her pussy could do squeezing movements - so that is delightful. Surely worth to rtf! (The only drawback is she still retain some smoke smell for now). However, she is determined to give up smoking and also to lose weight further. I believe Dan Dan has great potential!
Old 13-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1649 Xia Tian Local Clubber Ah Lian

2nd newbie within a month.
Been gg at snail pace due to no worthwhile newbies that I’ve seen so far.
Din managed to see the other recommendations from various esteemed bro eg 2047 YaoYao, 1856 __ & 1649 Yuan Yuan.

Appears she’s the most popular of the newbies when I was there as most customers were asking for her after I reached.
Made me decided there and then that I’ll take XT without seeing her and Yuan Yuan; as they were both busy.

She came out after half an hour.
Experience as follows:

1. Package
- Tanned chio Clubber Ah Lian look with very angular chiseled look complete with shoulder length hair (she’s from minority Zhuang tribe from Guangxi Nanling); I thought certain angle looks 15% Michelle Reis - pls don’t flame me if disagree cos looks are highly subjective
- looks younger than her 25 yrs old; at 1.58m in a slim swelte frame her black mini shorts and tank top attire accentuated her slim legs and made her look very refreshing from the rest of the gals
- B- boobs though which do not look too small as she’s very slim

2. Service
- for a newbie she has good initiative as she undressed me; frenching me along the way
- continued frenching in shower and would have bbbj me if not cos I stopped her
- on the bed, she started with sensuous catbath alternated with frenching (slight smoky breath though)
- capped bj (I requested) not too strong (maybe cos still new) with massaging of the balls accentuated the experience

3. Love making
- capped me and she went cowgal; her cave was naturally moist, warm and tight furthermore I like my gals to go natural without ky gel which further enhanced the lovemaking
- my hard rod was at full attention all the time as it was very shiok to rub against her tight and shallow cave and hence easily hit the hilt; she was struggling to acclimatize while on top
- I took over initiative and changed to lotus posture frenching her along eg way however again she din last long as she struggled to withstand my onslaught
- changed to missionary at her request and she feels better in this posture and started to be less conscious of the plummeting her pussy was receiving
- wanted to changed to doggie but she politely declined as she claimed it will be worse for her; she relented to spooning posture though and I rammed my way to climax in her tight pussy alternating with more frenching along the way

Overall a satisfying session as she’s accommodating to multiple postures, receptive to frenching and more importantly her tight pussy.
But most likely will not include in my top 5 list.

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 09-12-2017 at 12:58 AM.
Old 16-11-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
2047 Xia Tian Local Clubber Ah Lian

2nd newbie within a month.
Been gg at snail pace due to no worthwhile newbies that I’ve seen so far.
Din managed to see the other recommendations from various esteemed bro eg 2047 YaoYao, 1856 __ & 1649 Yuan Yuan.

Appears she’s the most popular of the newbies when I was there as most customers were asking for her after I reached.
Made me decided there and then that I’ll take XT without seeing her and Yuan Yuan; as they were both busy.

She came out after half an hour.
Experience as follows:

1. Package
- Tanned chio Clubber Ah Lian look with very angular chiseled look complete with shoulder length hair (she’s from minority Zhuang tribe from Guangxi Nanling); I thought certain angle looks 15% Michelle Reis - pls don’t flame me if disagree cos looks are highly subjective
- looks younger than her 25 yrs old; at 1.58m in a slim swelte frame her black mini shorts and tank top attire accentuated her slim legs and made her look very refreshing from the rest of the gals
- B- boobs though which do not look too small as she’s very slim

2. Service
- for a newbie she has good initiative as she undressed me; frenching me along the way
- continued frenching in shower and would have bbbj me if not cos I stopped her
- on the bed, she started with sensuous catbath alternated with frenching (slight smoky breath though)
- capped bj (I requested) not too strong (maybe cos still new) with massaging of the balls accentuated the experience

3. Love making
- capped me and she went cowgal; her cave was naturally moist, warm and tight furthermore I like my gals to go natural without ky gel which further enhanced the lovemaking
- my hard rod was at full attention all the time as it was very shiok to rub against her tight and shallow cave and hence easily hit the hilt; she was struggling to acclimatize while on top
- I took over initiative and changed to lotus posture frenching her along eg way however again she din last long as she struggled to withstand my onslaught
- changed to missionary at her request and she feels better in this posture and started to be less conscious of the plummeting her pussy was receiving
- wanted to changed to doggie but she politely declined as she claimed it will be worse for her; she relented to spooning posture though and I rammed my way to climax in her tight pussy alternating with more frenching along the way

Overall a satisfying session as she’s accommodating to multiple postures, receptive to frenching and more importantly her tight pussy.
But most likely will not include in my top 5 list.
Enticed by BigBadBird's FR, I went down to check out 1649's newbies.

All busy, so I decided I would just try the first girl that came out.

Turn out she is ting ting, a cute short young looking girl who is fair, a bit meaty and GND with A-B cup boobs.

she gives me the vibe that she is the first time doing this and quite innocent.

it is fun to guide a newbie like her. she is the obedient submissive sort.

service wise, do not expect much as she is very green.

she worked in HR back in china, so imagine fucking one of those simple admin girls in your office, and you will know what i mean.

very nice to cuddle and chit chat after the deed, felt like secondary school gf to me.

not the most chio girl, but somehow just suit my taste.

will RTF for her innocent cuteness.

but not so soon as i spotted some nice newbies elsewhere
Old 17-11-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

2040 - Xiao Wen (小文) 25y
Jiangxi (江西)
Debut - Nov2017
Boobs - B+ (perky)
Height/Weight - 1.53m/43kg
RTF - Yes

Roundish face. Good attitude. Nice breasts that allows sucking, fondling and squeezing. Able to french passionately.

Allows painting and finger fuck with condom. Notice her pussy lips were swollen too. Soft moans and breathing heavily.

Pussy hole is small but she will guide it into her cave. However she is very careful when your bare head is near her pussy.

The best part is allow CIM, she is so very focus on getting you to the point of no return. When you distract and talk to her that you are cumming, the fun part is that she will signal you with hand language like "OK" without letting go of your prick. Keep talking to her and enjoy her responses. Her tongue is so flexible that she can twist and lick your small head inside her mouth.

Gives AR too.
Old 17-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Zhen Ni (16W06) when she first debutted.

Was the very first customer of Zhen Ni. She is a 1.66m/49 kg (??) plain Jane with round face, shoulder-length black hair, with a slim body, and saggy B- boobs (not for boobs lover). Her service turned out to be very satisfying. As her first customer, she came to me with some apprehension in the semi-undressed state in the room. Can tell she was very tentative when we first kissed. Told her to relax, and then slowly but surely we got into the groove of deep frenching, I lowered the pantys and fingered the pussy which became very wet quickly. I sensed she was sex hungry. We proceeded to shower and she gave me the full package - catbath, AR, pussy painting, sensual fingering, excellent passionate frenching and sex in a variety of positions. Being the first customer often has the advantage of facing a sex-deprived WL. (Certainly this is a risk here, sometimes the WL may turn out to be highly inexperienced or non-accommodative) Zhen Ni has very strong sex stamina and could take my ferocious pounding (I must say for that very day). A very hot, steamy and satisfying bonk!
Old 17-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Tried Xiao Mei of house 2040 a couple of days ago. She is the only one who appeals to me among 4 newbies. The 1.6m/46 kg did not wear any makeup and wears slippers. She has pretty eyes, a great smily face and a good set of white teeth. She has lovely natural C- boobs, with nice large areola, which she uses for soapy massage while showering and boobs massage before the catbath. No AR. Pussy paint/lick was done briefly. bbbj was great. She frenches reasonably well with tongue fight. Sex with her was very excellent. Only two positions - cowgal and missionary. Superb GFE, truly like intense lovemaking with gf. She came on very strong in the cowgal position, proning down to french me. She gave me so much with her vaginal squeezing, contraction and gyration. Made my dick so solid. When we switched to missionary position, she experienced long penetrating bonks which repeated in 4 or 5 "unending" cycles of slow and quick thrusting. Her ecstatic face was stumped with bewilderment that I could go on so long and her lips were a little swollen from the rounds of deep frenching.

After the clean-up shower and a cup of hot tea in the lounge area, we bade each other farewell with broad smiling faces, knowing we have fully enjoyed each other!
Old 19-11-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tried Xiao Mei of house 2040 a couple of days ago. She is the only one who appeals to me among 4 newbies. The 1.6m/46 kg did not wear any makeup and wears slippers. She has pretty eyes, a great smily face and a good set of white teeth. She has lovely natural C- boobs, with nice large areola, which she uses for soapy massage while showering and boobs massage before the catbath. No AR. Pussy paint/lick was done briefly. bbbj was great. She frenches reasonably well with tongue fight. Sex with her was very excellent. Only two positions - cowgal and missionary. Superb GFE, truly like intense lovemaking with gf. She came on very strong in the cowgal position, proning down to french me. She gave me so much with her vaginal squeezing, contraction and gyration. Made my dick so solid. When we switched to missionary position, she experienced long penetrating bonks which repeated in 4 or 5 "unending" cycles of slow and quick thrusting. Her ecstatic face was stumped with bewilderment that I could go on so long and her lips were a little swollen from the rounds of deep frenching.

After the clean-up shower and a cup of hot tea in the lounge area, we bade each other farewell with broad smiling faces, knowing we have fully enjoyed each other!
Quote:
Tried Zhen Ni (16W06) when she first debutted.

Was the very first customer of Zhen Ni. She is a 1.66m/49 kg (??) plain Jane with round face, shoulder-length black hair, with a slim body, and saggy B- boobs (not for boobs lover). Her service turned out to be very satisfying. As her first customer, she came to me with some apprehension in the semi-undressed state in the room. Can tell she was very tentative when we first kissed. Told her to relax, and then slowly but surely we got into the groove of deep frenching, I lowered the pantys and fingered the pussy which became very wet quickly. I sensed she was sex hungry. We proceeded to shower and she gave me the full package - catbath, AR, pussy painting, sensual fingering, excellent passionate frenching and sex in a variety of positions. Being the first customer often has the advantage of facing a sex-deprived WL. (Certainly this is a risk here, sometimes the WL may turn out to be highly inexperienced or non-accommodative) Zhen Ni has very strong sex stamina and could take my ferocious pounding (I must say for that very day). A very hot, steamy and satisfying bonk!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
2040 - Xiao Wen (小文) 25y
Jiangxi (江西)
Debut - Nov2017
Boobs - B+ (perky)
Height/Weight - 1.53m/43kg
RTF - Yes

Roundish face. Good attitude. Nice breasts that allows sucking, fondling and squeezing. Able to french passionately.

Allows painting and finger fuck with condom. Notice her pussy lips were swollen too. Soft moans and breathing heavily.

Pussy hole is small but she will guide it into her cave. However she is very careful when your bare head is near her pussy.

The best part is allow CIM, she is so very focus on getting you to the point of no return. When you distract and talk to her that you are cumming, the fun part is that she will signal you with hand language like "OK" without letting go of your prick. Keep talking to her and enjoy her responses. Her tongue is so flexible that she can twist and lick your small head inside her mouth.

Gives AR too.
Thank you all for the FRs on the newbies.

I heard got some more newbies arriving tomorrow.

Keep the updates coming!

Cheers!
Old 21-11-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

3rd newbie Xiao Mei 2040

1.58m petite pretty gal with minimal makeup complete with enhance C racks.
Enhancement not v well done IMO cos implants appear to be via nipples which disfigured the aerolas slightly.

Anyway hardworking gal though service still quite green; but able to take deep pounding in multiple positions despite her lithe frame and shallow pussy. Taking her from behind - doggie, lying down feel heavenly coz kept pistoning against the back of her vaginal walls.
Only lip pecking allowed hence minus points for that.

Overall good experience for a newbie but nowhere near my top 5.
Old 21-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
3rd newbie Xiao Mei 2040

1.58m petite pretty gal with minimal makeup complete with enhance C racks.
Enhancement not v well done IMO cos implants appear to be via nipples
which disfigured the aerolas slightly.

Anyway hardworking gal though service still quite green; but able to take deep pounding in multiple positions despite her lithe frame and shallow pussy. Taking her from behind - doggie, lying down feel heavenly coz kept pistoning against the back of her vaginal walls.
Only lip pecking allowed hence minus points for that.

Overall good experience for a newbie but nowhere near my top 5.
So bigbadbird, you say it's enhanced but ejectjoy say it is natural. So who is telling the truth
Old 21-11-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
So bigbadbird, you say it's enhanced but ejectjoy say it is natural. So who is telling the truth
Both correct

It is natural boobs with silicone implants

Considering upsizing not airport to mountain
Old 21-11-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Who is the prettiest/best newbie you guys have seen or tried so far?

From my recce, I feel Yang Zi 1606 is the most chio.

She seems quite busty too. I have yet to try.

Interested to hear the views of the rest
Old 21-11-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Who is the prettiest/best newbie you guys have seen or tried so far?

From my recce, I feel Yang Zi 1606 is the most chio.

She seems quite busty too. I have yet to try.

Interested to hear the views of the rest
I like her housemate Chen Chen

Cutie pie
Old 21-11-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
crayhuehue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post