The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
Saw all 3 new girls #5, #6 and #7
#7 is the youngest looking and has the biggest bosom. Probably enhanced. Specky gal. Won’t say she is the prettiest. I’ve seen prettier in GL. Won’t wait an hour for her. But that’s my opinion. Services to be advised.

#5 and #6 are older. I feel #5 is prettier than #6. Sexier. Was in black see through lacy dress today. Sharp nose. #6 has dimples. Personally the new girls don’t excite me. This was not my regular house to begin with. Hope the above intel provides some insights.

#20 is not working today. Code red.
Thanks for the update bro will up you tomorrow.

Will go next week then haha 😂
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Thanks for the update bro will up you tomorrow. Will go next week then haha 😂
FR on G7 Tweet
Sweet gal. Will hold your hand to lead you upstairs to her room @ the end of the corridor. Some simple Chinese. No english. Nothing that Google translator can’t solve. 22YO. Hails from Ha Long if I heard correctly. Fair complexion. Smooth skin. Nice lashes. Specky. Can’t see without specs. Looks pretty enuff w/o specs. Sweet smile.

BBBJ right after bathing. Very gd tongue action. Good effort @ Cat bath. Some bros may already surrender @ her BBBJ. That’s how good she is. Cap on. Can DFK + DATY. She is sensitive af. Probably first day. Good moans but just a tad too commercial for me. Quite tight. Accommodating to positions changes. Wet enuff. Don’t recall she apply KY. Boobs feel natural. If it’s enhanced, must be an expensive boobs job. Soft when grabbed. But with a slightly hard base. Bros who rtf can advise. Can be considered SYT.

RTF: Probably if I walk in and she is available. But rather go back to my regulars for now. Some bros will like her. Just not exactly my cup of tea.
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
Leeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
Saw all 3 new girls #5, #6 and #7
#7 is the youngest looking and has the biggest bosom. Probably enhanced. Specky gal. Won’t say she is the prettiest. I’ve seen prettier in GL. Won’t wait an hour for her. But that’s my opinion. Services to be advised.

#5 and #6 are older. I feel #5 is prettier than #6. Sexier. Was in black see through lacy dress today. Sharp nose. #6 has dimples. Personally the new girls don’t excite me. This was not my regular house to begin with. Hope the above intel provides some insights.

#20 is not working today. Code red.
Thanks for the info. Do you know when G20 be back in action?
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds View Post
Thanks for the info. Do you know when G20 be back in action?
Unfortunately I’m not privy to that info.
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
10003508 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10003508 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10003508 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10003508 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried the new girl, G5.

Service: Friendly, good bbbj, speaks Chinese and French well. Pussy is tight, and is a good fuck.

Looks: Average looks. She is pretty for her age, but you can see she is not young. Small size, with big soft enhanced boobs. Not bad looking if you like milf. But not my cup of tea.

RTF - Probably not. She is pretty good, but other girls in the house are better. I rather just wait 10-20 mins for G8 or G16 instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1