The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
qwerty91 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

where do I find the cat50 houses ?,
Old 28-01-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GINNYTITTY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can the bros help me out here ...

I am quite a greenhorn here.

my query is ... has any WL asks or allows FJ with no condom?
As in raw FJ ...

And what does it mean, or what do you bros take it to mean if the WLs
allow or ask you to FJ them raw? What is she saying to you?

And should I?

thanks advance.
Old 28-01-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINNYTITTY View Post
Can the bros help me out here ...

I am quite a greenhorn here.

my query is ... has any WL asks or allows FJ with no condom?
As in raw FJ ...

And what does it mean, or what do you bros take it to mean if the WLs
allow or ask you to FJ them raw? What is she saying to you?

And should I?

thanks advance.
This kind of qns pls go ask mr fucking konnichiwa the moron, he will be able to answer ur qns
Old 03-02-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 9
moronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Guide me pls

Hello, I'm a bit lost here. Do I have to go to Geylang itself to find girls or is there anyone I can contact?
Old 03-02-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reiner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guide me pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by moronic111 View Post
Hello, I'm a bit lost here. Do I have to go to Geylang itself to find girls or is there anyone I can contact?
I'm a rookie myself, but it is my understanding that Geylang is a district with tons of brothels, i.e. you need to go there if you want to have some action
I don't think you can distinguish between CAT50, CAT80, CAT100 houses just by looking at them from the outside. You have to go in and ask.
It would be nice though if there was a sticky thread with a listing of all the Geylang houses and which CAT they belong to.
Old 03-02-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiner View Post
I don't think you can distinguish between CAT50, CAT80, CAT100 houses just by looking at them from the outside. You have to go in and ask.
It would be nice though if there was a sticky thread with a listing of all the Geylang houses and which CAT they belong to.
nonid go gl, u juz browse this website oreadi got tell u which house cat wat liao. u juz nid to blouse properly
Old 03-02-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

ProjectXsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey man,

basically in Sg you have lots of options. Geylang has a lot of brothels/fishtanks. This is your general red light district. Apart from that, if you're into transsexual you can go Woodlands Gardens (though recently quite quiet coz they trying to shut down the place). For transsexual indian go to Desker. If you're into GFE (girl friend experience) there is a lot of KTV around Bendemeer that you can try (plus there's a lot of hotels around for dapao). Locanto and Craigslist can be used for finding girls, especially if you're into fetishes.

Hope this helps!
Old 04-02-2016, 07:24 AM
Samster

reiner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
nonid go gl, u juz browse this website oreadi got tell u which house cat wat liao. u juz nid to blouse properly
You're a big help to all the newbies here . Unfortunately you didn't get the drift of what I am suggesting! Believe it or not, I did notice that this thread "CAT 50 Houses Info is already sticky as well as those for other CAT houses.

The problem is that these threads don't separate the listing of the houses from the reviews of WL in those houses. What I had in mind is a thread that just lists what houses are CAT50 and if a house goes out of business are changes to another CAT then the complete listing is updated.

Then if you want the current listing you read the last post. Viola!

But then again you can use bonknings method and browse the whole website oreadi
Old 21-02-2016, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 21
walao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipper View Post
Can anybody tell me where can I find 一线鲍 (Clam Pussy or Line Pussy) ?
http://ftop.ru/images/201401/ftop.ru_85947.jpg
Wh10G6....big boobs too
Old 21-02-2016, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 21
walao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
ok I will have a look at her when I visit my favorite G28. Very accomodating. There was a day when she suddenly had a stomache upset n inspite of this she still control herself anf serve me. After that she keep apologizing to me for not showering me after the fuck.

Did she fart while fucking?

Walao
Old 25-02-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

siakap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
When to hse45, took gal 88. She remembered me though lol so brief talk and showered. After shower when to the bed. I opened a topic about giving customer bbbj (i don't ask for it just opening random topic to talk about) and her reply was "me and u still young so u safe i safe" and then she cap me and bj followed by fj. Overall session w her 8.5/10.

Remembered tooking medicine in the morning so i think thts why i can't shoot my load. Gal was sad and say sorry cause she didn't make me cum. She then give me hj then still cannot cum and then I ask can fuck 1 more time and she say yes but sadly buzzer sounded (times up) and so i said nvrm but nvrtheless i manage to bang her till she moan fuckin loud. No fakeshit. From cowgirl to missionary to doggy. Bang her doggystyle till her pussy farts alot mmm yums. So thts all.

Sorry if this fr is long. A newbie here.
Old 26-02-2016, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I always go this shop too but they quite friendly. . Maybe that day he might not be in good mood. Their girls quite beautiful. .. cheers

RQUOTE=masterphucker;14016430]Have never been active nor posted any FR but my experience this afternoon somehow motivated me to write one.

Disclaimer: By the posts, it's evident that many bros have had positive experiences with this house and its girls but this is just my two cents based on my first visit to this house.

L12H17(im assuming its this house number based on other posts since there's only one house on L12, can't actually remember the house number)

OKT and gang: Stares at me unsmilingly when i walked towards the house. No usual greeting or even small talk. Unveiled the curtain and started to introduce one by one. As i was choosing, one of the OKT guys said this in chinese "eh you're finding a girl not finding a wife". i would normally take this in jest as its pretty normal humour but based on his expression i don't think he was kidding.
Room conditions: Shared rooms so i can only assume lousier hygiene. Conditions of actual room isn't good too. Shower area was dirty and a turn off. Soap is those "press from container" type.

G88
(i'll be describing instead of giving a numerical rating. Just my style)

Name: Didn't bother
Looks : Balance between cute and pretty. Shoulder length hair curled in Korean style. Best look comparison would be for you to Google "Showry" and imagine that chick with bigger eyes but lousier complexion
Body : Good shape. Decent hourglass. Slight tummy. Height should be around 1.56m and weight around 45+ to 50kg (based on my own height and the effort i needed to grab her with one arm). Overall complexion not fantastic, blemishes around and not very fair and smooth
Boobs : Big and nicely shaped with proportionate brown nipples, im guessing a D? BUT....fake and kinda hard even.
Ass: Normal. Not bad, not good. She could do with more squats.

Overall Service: Not good. Not initiative, doesn't put in effort, everything she does is just SOP. SOP is fine but she does it like she wants me out of there.
Shower: Waits for me to strip silently. Total shower time should be like 2mins because she only washed my chest, my back, my dick, done.
Catbath: SOP. But i enjoyed her licking my nipples.
BJ: Licked my shaft and my balls for abit then capped on before proceeded with proper BJ. Could feel her teeth and she just goes one speed: fast, up and down.
FJ : She rode me first and started moaning. i have to say her moan is pretty convincing, so much so that i thought she was actually enjoying. Seeing and grabbing her big firm boobs while she rides is pretty good. But her energy level dropped after like a min so i grabbed her and turned her to missionary. started kissing her neck, her ears and licking her nipples. She moaned more and again i thought she was enjoying. So i tried kissing her and she obliged. the frenching wasn't very good but at least i got some. Continued with fucking her in missionary while kissing, licking her here and there. then, she asked me if i'm finished. Anyway, i don't cum very quickly and i like to take my time so even if time is up i can extend. It absolutely kills my feel when the WL wants me to finish quickly. i totally lost my feel to fuck so i told her to go on top. when i laid down on the bed, i think she misunderstood me and started to give me a HJ instead.
HJ : Not good at all. Just rushing it like a farmer milking a cow. when i told her to take it slow, she says she wants to finish fast. that absolutely killed it for me and i just sat up and say OK FINISH. Showered and got the fuck out of there.
GFE: Huh? What GFE? Absolutely non existent.

RTF : Nope for both H17 and G88. The overall feel i got is that of being unwelcome, be it by the OKT or G88 which i feel that is absolutely uncalled for. Im giving them business after all and its even just my first time there! Maybe it's just my bad luck. G88 is pleasing enough on the eye and if you don't mind fake boobs she's good to look and touch. But i'm guessing alot of us go to pros to experience GFE and good sex. G88 doesn't put in the effort for GFE, doesn't provide enough service to lead to good sex and the sex is just a rushed job.

Again, just my opinion. i'm sure many of you have had positive experience at this house and with this girl. But i'm writing this in hopes that peope who reads this can eventually effect a positive change in this girl or this house or even a little of the whole Geylang 'service' industry in general [/QUOTE]
Old 13-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dumber11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just had a shot

Last edited by dumber11; 14-07-2018 at 12:05 AM.
Old 13-07-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dumber11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any guys is here at GL?
Old 19-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster