The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Little Black Book

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 14
tinypudding is a Helpful and Caring Samstertinypudding is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do please keep it coming .
Old 08-07-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
NaturalSprings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope TS will continue with his juicy story soon .
Old 08-07-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SanPulsing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping for more updates
Old 09-07-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 10-07-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

SA: Ok, I know now...but we still have more wine to finish the game with *she clicked away*
App: “Fake having sex with the other player for 1 minute”

We stood silent for a moment, relishing where this could lead to. I’m not sure if it was uncertainty of how SA wants things to end up or a bit of shyness that was coursing through her mind now. She took the half full glass and down the remainder of its contents. I followed her cue and did the same. She then came close to me and hopped up in the water, locking her legs behind my back and hooking her arms around my neck. In her koala hugging position, my erection was flipped up against my pelvis and the underside of my shaft was planted against the soft mounds of where her thighs converged. She hugged me close, pressing her torso against mine. It was the first time I came in contact with her breasts and they were tight. I could feel her nipples rock hard, grazing against mine. Moans started to fill the air around us.

Thankfully, it was an off peak season and I got the seaside villa where the pool faced nothing but sea. Otherwise, this little game of us might’ve been misunderstood for something Stomp worthy. Realising how she was acting out her dare, I cupped my hands over her butt cheeks to give her some support. The way her legs split had her pussy opened and inviting, just veiled behind the thin laces that kept the last shred of dignity between us. The gentle grinding and soft moaning was driving me crazy, as much as I wanted to slip myself in and penetrate her, I didn’t want to jump the gun. I’d rather play to her tempo and score a win for both of us. That said, my fingers had already inched in slightly under her panties. I could vaguely feel the inside of her butt cheeks, her anus and some part of her labia.

We must’ve been enjoying this dare as it started to feel way longer than the minute prescribed. The grinding had also parted her panties aside and my undershaft had a better feel of her puffy pussy entrance. I couldn’t see, but if I could, I was sure her labia was wrapping my erection as we grinded each other. I pulled her butt cheeks closer to me to add more pressure my cock was giving her. SA moaned even louder into my ears and this time it was clear it’s more than an act.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ts, hope u can keep updating.

It certainly quench our thrust...lol
Old 12-07-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 16-07-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 14
Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!

Looking forward to reading more updates soon .
Old 16-07-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Neurofen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope TS will continue with his juicy story soon .
Old 16-07-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Redstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, do continue soon!
Old 16-07-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting here for more updates.
Old 17-07-2018, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As my hands reached further within her panties, they held her labia wide opened. But before I could touch what’s between, SA unhooked herself stood leaning her tits against me.

SA: it’s getting cold here, should we continue inside?

I nodded and helped her out the pool. Her figure revealed in clear plain sight as I turned on the living room lights. Although we were soaking wet, we couldn’t be bothered as it wasn’t just water we were wet with by now. After settling down on the sofa, she eagerly clicked next for me.

App: “What goes on in your mind when you cum?”
Me: the next time I’m going to, it’ll be the thought of you cumming too
SA: you’ve got to know how it looks first
Me: I’ll do my best to find out

SA gave me a light spank on my thigh and smiled. She was sitting very seductively next to me, her left shoulder on the edge of the sofa and her hand supporting her head with her toned legs crossed. Then she clicked away for her turn.

App: “Pick a spot and lick the other player for 30 seconds”

She smiled at that dare and got up. With her in full view in front of me, she stepped between my legs and knelt down. I spread my legs for her as she rested her hands on my thighs. Slowly her hands crept up while maintaining eye contact. When it reached my waistband, she got up and sat on my lap, all the way in, my cock that was bursting through my boxer briefs tucked under the the thin fabric of her panties. Then, she bent down slightly and licked my hardened nipples. Her tongue circled them and alternated tongue both equal attention. I was more than ready to fuck her then.

But after a while she stopped and said it was my turn. Not wasting another second, I clicked, hoping for something to aid our progress.

App: “Sexually tease the other player for 30 seconds”

It was music to my ears. I looked at SA and give her an evil grin. Reaching over her legs, I pulled on the waistband of my boxer briefs and dragged them down as far as I could to my thighs. With my bare cock finally freed, I held her butt cheeks and spread them, resting her soaked panties on my cock. I supported her as I moved my hips to grind my cock on the wedgie created. The feeling of her soft mounds under the thin laces could be felt prominently. The pressure placed against the entrance of her pussy and clit turned into pleasure as she closed her eyes and hung back, hooking her hands behind my neck.

Soon, she commandeered the grinding, supporting herself from her knees on the sofa and moved in tandem with me. Her lips initially parted in silent moaning, but now her moans echoed through the living room. I sat up so that I could taste her erect nipples. Though she wasn’t particularly well endowed, her bosoms still bounced as our nether regions warmed up to the dry humping. My hands grew naughty and the fingers of one reached to pull her panties to the side. It was now confirmed the moistness of her panties were not just from the pool.
Old 17-07-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
catca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steamy update bro, more please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1