The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Social Media Sexcape

Camping here for more updates.
Old 17-05-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Bring her go batam lor
Old 17-05-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Bring her go batam lor
JB also boleh. Actually hor, got room and bed can leow.
Old 17-05-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Admire u le.
BBW = bui bui woman?
I Cant salute at all.
U r awesome, not sarcastic.
I met 1 before. I think if I can do her, I probably will have my career aided somehow....
Old 17-05-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCircle View Post
Admire u le.
BBW = bui bui woman?
I Cant salute at all.
U r awesome, not sarcastic.
I met 1 before. I think if I can do her, I probably will have my career aided somehow....
Big Beautiful Woman

Well, they do have desire too. Yes, they may not be as eye candy, but they do have what any Woman have.

Actually, it is some sexperience.
Old 17-05-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

😩 JB/Batam out of question.

Cannot let OC know...

Weird development, during our chat, she says she don't wanna develope too fast into sexual, only want holding hands, hugs and kisses. Haha, I outright told her, as a guy, when kissing and hugging, I will have body reaction. Asked her what will she respond/do, she just says don't know.

And, if willing staycation, weird to think that nothing will happen especially if single bed 😓
Old 18-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post

Cannot let OC know...

Weird development, during our chat, she says she don't wanna develope too fast into sexual, only want holding hands, hugs and kisses. Haha, I outright told her, as a guy, when kissing and hugging, I will have body reaction. Asked her what will she respond/do, she just says don't know.

And, if willing staycation, weird to think that nothing will happen especially if single bed 😓
Only outside of sg then u can hold hands and act like couple.
Guess she wanna have the part tor feeling before 啪啪啪。
Old 18-05-2018, 11:08 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

nice one....good read
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-05-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Cannot let OC know...

Action action only lah, she just dun Wan to cast an image of a so call “ loose woman”, but deep inside you both know what’s gonna happen.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Cannot let OC know...

You can't let OC know and yet you can go for staycation? What excuse u going to tell your OC?
Old 18-05-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
You can't let OC know and yet you can go for staycation? What excuse u going to tell your OC?
�� Overnight maintenance. Common for me. But not oversea, ringtone too obvious...

And depends oversea where. Passport chops
Old 19-05-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Hmm latest development, her mum and kids going away for few days. She already say she don't bring guy to her place. Thinking of how to get in. Once in, should be closed deal le.
Old 19-05-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmm latest development, her mum and kids going away for few days. She already say she don't bring guy to her place. Thinking of how to get in. Once in, should be closed deal le.
Easy. Just date her out for dinner and some drinks, and then send her home. She might ask u to go up to her place....

Or u offer to cook some dinner for her and clean up. (Mention her fav food that she hasn't eat for some time.)
Old 20-05-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

As when her kids and mum are at home, she has lesser chance to stay out late not to mention stay out overnight.

Proposed to her to go find a hotel we "staycation" overnight on of the nights she get her freedom.
Old 22-05-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

BBW (3)

Countdown 8 days to meeting. Hope to be able to go up her house
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1