The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Denums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Social Media Sexcape

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicCoke View Post
Looks like I need to try using wechat.
Looks like it .
Old 13-07-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
vanilladicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Hit rates not too great atm.

Been trying with some china girls, no luck sadly
No more scammers?
Old 13-07-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilladicky View Post
No more scammers?
Haha, I don't choose those with exceptionally beautiful profile pic. I doubt there will be FF for those pretty ones
Old 17-07-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Latest sexventure

Hooked up on chat a lady whom seems to be in the same office building as mine, different company different level. She had some profile pic uploaded which I find familiar and during office hour, our distance is always 100m.

Now chatting her up slowly to build up her comfort level. Nth sexual in chat yet, thus don't know how open is she. Had a wild thought running, find one night and make out in the handicap toilet which is huge enough for lotsa movement...

Tbc...
Old 24-07-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Continuing from where was left.

After a Few days of chat, confirmed she is who I guess she was. A fellow smoker whom I seen for some time below our office block. Sort of managed to get her to open herself up, few years my senior, divorced with 2 kids. She is the sole bread winner for her family.

She requested for my photo, but I told her, let's keep it as a surprise. She did not persist. Our chat started to venture into quite personal stuffs over the weekend.

Start of week yesterday, around 10+am, went down for my smoke break. Saw her at her regular corner while I stayed at my regular corner. We are no "stranger" to one another as we exchanged smiles and nods as a courtesy acknowledgement of each other's presence. After some thought, decided to break the secret, messaged her on the app, hoping she look at her phone. Sadly, did not see her looking at her phone... Only awhile later, she unlocked her phone and looked at it... On my screen it shows "xxx typing...". Response on the way . Next, I quickly snapped a pic of the surrounding. Her reply came in, next I tease her with, "still want my pic?" Only to get a neutral response "ok".

So I sent her the snapped pic, and asked her, looks familiar? She looked up almost immediately, and with only me in her vicinity polluting the air with her, but guessed she don't wanna assume, she replied, "u ar, over there?". Jokingly I replied, "no la, I'm in the pic, the tree..." Followed by "arbuden..." after some pause when I saw her small giggle.
Old 25-07-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Ice broken, approached her and say hi. Sorta bs her abit, saying that saw her many times and was attracted, but did not want to approach her in fear of scaring her off, and our chat was sheer coincidence which in fact was. Though did saw her pic through her moments and know that it's her.

Smoke break's over, I told her that 快乐的时间都是短暂的, and let's get back to work. With that, asked for her number, say chat via whatsapp looks more "working" mode, so we exchanged numbers.

Back in office, her office was above my office storey, so I dropped off lift first. We continued to chat via whatsapp. Weekend kinky topic continued, damn, hardon during meeting is a torture... Jokingly told her that, and ask her, how she gonna pacify my torture, she asked back, what do you want then... Thoughts ran about in mind... Hmmm go hotel, her home, or.... Did not want to rush a reply to her, soon it's 12+ lunch time, asked her any plan but she had already arranged with her colleagues, so we went for our separate lunch. When she almost finish her lunch and on her way back, she messaged me "wru". And happened so that I'm also walking back, we arranged to 吞云吐雾 tgt at the designated smoking corner...
Old 25-07-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow interesting encounter houguy
Old 25-07-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 7
PrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb Re: Social Media Sexcape

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Start of week yesterday, around 10+am, went down for my smoke break. Saw her at her regular corner while I stayed at my regular corner. We are no "stranger" to one another as we exchanged smiles and nods as a courtesy acknowledgement of each other's presence.
nice. that's one reason to pick up smoking.
Old 25-07-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
cheekyfeet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheekyfeet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I chop seat with popcorn and beer .
Old 25-07-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Ogawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting patiently for next update
Old 25-07-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
RoughLawren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next episode.
Old 25-07-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

When I reached our agreed corner, saw that she's already there. Boring, after lunch some smokers are there too. Not wanting to pijiak lobang, I whats her, "your friends?". She just responded by waving me to go to her, coast clear .

Started with "what you had for lunch" to start our convo. Not a while later, the other bulbs smokers started to disperse, leaving only both of us there. I commented on her skirt, the type I always liked, short flair skirt and how it looked nice on her. She's abit of meaty, but she suits my taste. She responded not nice as she's abit meaty, hehe but I told her piakpiak got more feel, dun like piak skeleton p. Though not the first time on such topic, she still blushed abit, perfect type, open yet shy... As our burning chalk got shorter and shorter, being in the open, I don't dare to go too extreme and touchy. As the saying goes, slow and steady wins the race. Asked her a golden question as we walked back office, does she wear short or not under her skirt, she gave me a playful piak on my arm, say "u naughty... Dun tell u". Gave her a 扁嘴 disappointed face, and she say, later message u.

Went into the lift, I pressed mine and her floor number, since already knowing which floor she's at. Once the lift door closes, I can smell the perfume on her, smells so nice. Reached my floor, I exit the lift, reminding her what she promised to message me.
Old 25-07-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking fwd to your updates bro
Old 26-07-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Back at my seat back to my work. Suddenly, my phone went bzzzzz, set vibration mode in office as usual. Never expected such a fast reply, it was from her. And the reply was, "for you to find out for me to know"... Hmmm is this a challenge put up or an invite... So I decided to tease her, onz, later I find out ok? Then followed by a long break, message showed grey tick only, meant delivered not read, thought she got offended, or saw the preview and don't wanna reply.

Never really think much and continue to work... Nearing 6pm, she messaged again asking what time going home. Having some urgent tasks on hand which is due soon, I told her not so early, at least after 9pm, next all I got was a cold "ok". No choice, no money, no honey, work comes first and did not think too much into it. Time flies when there's urgent task, next I know it's 845pm. Started to pack up, took up my phone and dropped her a message, "taken dinner and bathed?" as I assumed she has already went home, only to find out, she too is still in office.

Hmmm time for some tease, so I disturb her, "scared ma, lonely ma?" where she responded, scared no, lonely yes. With that I ask her, want me accompany u? Her reply came in almost immeditately, I covered her reply and started to bee the reply like playing blackjack... Hoseh la, it started with a Y... But as I opened fully, it is a question "Why shortform as Y"... Damn...
Old 27-07-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
PangLily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1