The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
zhot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sensualsingapore blog erotic stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
The prison i'm in

What happens when James gets caught taking an upskirt shot of this hot and pretty girl ?

Offenders are usually jailed and fined for committing an act of this nature.
What if the system came up with a better solution to make sure it won't happen again ?

Why jail, when you can rehabilitate ?

The treatment though.......... can be a paradise for some...... hell for others....

This is a free to read piece with some optional reads along the way.
Awesome story as usual. Thanks bro.
Old 17-07-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.
Old 19-07-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

This is a work of fiction

A free to read piece with Optional reads along the way

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................

A naive and innocent intern

An office full of babes

James thinks he's in heaven

Only god knows his real fate

Can James survive in hell

I guess only time will tell

Next update :

20/7/18

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .

I was 23 when this happened.

Only 23.

I was still a virgin at 23 years old. There were so many things I have yet to try and experience in life at that age.

I’ve had relationships before but none of them progressed to the stage beyond masturbating for each other. Personally I dig a certain type of girls, everyone has their preference.

Mine can be characterised as your sweet and obedient girl next door you would love to bring home to your mum. She has to be sweet, slim and pure.

Innocent and pure, preferably with fair skin.

I don’t like girls that are loud, talk too much or attract too much attention.

She needs to have a proportional figure, breast cannot be too big, legs must be toned and have long hair.

The girl must love me for who I am, be sexually adventurous and willing to please when needed. In short, I want my girl to be the slut inside the bedroom and the demure sweet girl everyone is envious of outside of the house.

If you have just smirked and threw a middle finger at your screen, rest assure you are not the only one.

With such expectations, some of my friends asked me to head to a cloning factory and maybe just leave them a note with my specifications. Perhaps in a couple of hundred years, I can head back there to collect my perfect partner.

Still, there is nothing wrong with having expectations.

This are the characteristics of the girl I would like, there is nothing wrong with wanting them. The challenge is just finding one that fits it.

I’ve considered losing my virginity at the red light district countless times.

There are times when the urge is so bad that even masturbating twice in a day would not calm the horny monster inside me.

Still, I told myself that I must control myself.

My first time is sacred even though many of my friends don’t view it this way. It’s my cock, my life, and I’ll be the one to decide how I want to use it.

Having said that, I never expected that I would lose my virginity in an office.

The office that I would be doing my internship.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

It was my final year in university and I needed to clock in a 5 month period of internship as part of the graduation criteria.

Unlike some of my classmates who are well connected or have parents to link them up with prospective office, I needed to find a office who is willing to take me in.

My results frankly is shit.

It’s like I’m trying to scrape though to graduation.

Instead of getting a Bachelor in banking and finance, I think my cert would probably read ‘thank you for participation’

I sent out countless resumes to banks and finance institutions but received no replies.

I was getting that desperate feeling when I finally saw a mail come into my mailbox one evening.

That one email changed my life, or rather, it fucked up my life.

It was a reply from a small venture capital firm located in Suntec City call CP Capital.

They invited me down for an interview the next day and I almost flipped my table in joy as I punched my fist in the air.

Not wanting to screw this up, I quickly went to the company’s website.

It’s a small boutique firm with about 20 staff. Not much is being said on the website and there was not much information for me to digest either. Still, I read through everything, from their Corporate social responsibility statement to the company motto.

I suit up, rehearsed my interview in front of the mirror a dozen times and trying to anticipate what questions would they be asking me.

By 11pm that night, I was confident I would nail it.

2nd June 2017

Friday

I was at Suntec at 9am sharp that morning.

The interview is at 10am and there’s no way I’m going to be late for this.

9.45am

I went up to the office located on the 23rd floor and the moment the door opened, I was welcomed by a view of the city and the sea.

The office took up the entire floor.

There was no one at the reception and beyond the 2 meeting rooms behind the front desk, I could not see how the rest of the office look like.

I hit the bell and waited.

The magnetic catch of the full height glass door released with a thud and I entered.

The moment I reached the reception desk, a lady appeared from behind a hidden door that blended in with the feature wall behind the reception.

I had to stop myself from saying ‘wow’ out loud when my eyes made contact with her.

She has that sweet smile that reminded me of some fairy tale princess.

When she smiles, her eyes lit up and I could immediately feel this current of energy shooting into my veins. Her body is slim and shapely and her tight dress is like a 2nd skin.

I could see a mole on her left arm, a small mole near the part where her biceps is aligned with her armpits. Her shoulder length hair bounced with limitless energy as she extended her hand towards me and introduced herself.

Olivia : Hi I’m Olivia…. You must be James….

James : Hi…. Hi.. yes… I’m James……thank you for having me here….

Olivia : would you like a drink ? coffee ? …..

James : Oh no its ok…. I’m fine…. Just had a drink ….

I was fucking nervous as I followed Olivia into the meeting room. I walked a couple of steps behind her and indulged myself with her legs. Her attention grabbing heels that revealed a row of perfect toe cleavage with a bondage style strap around her ankles sent blood shooting right into my dick as I forced myself not to stare.

Olivia : You sure ? …. We have nice coffee her you know ? …. Hahah

James: Yes… it’s ok…. thank you….

Olivia : Ok then… take a seat…. I’ll be right over….

Olivia left without another word, leaving me to think about what she meant when she says she will be right with me.

Fuck, imagine she is my supervisor for my internship. I would literally kill and move mountains for her.

Olivia cannot me more than 30 years old, probably in her late twenties.

I detected the hint of maturity from under her youthful and bubbly look.

She’s hot, I would definitely do her but I don’t think she is someone that I would date.

I waited alone in the meeting room and tried to calm myself down while rehearsing the interview in my head.

Olivia appeared again with another lady.

Fuck my life, this has got to be a dream.

I could see Olivia talking and smiling to the girl beside her as they entered the meeting room.

I stood up out of courtesy and I could feel as if time just stopped for a few seconds.

The 2nd girl had an aura of someone in charge. Perhaps middle management or higher.

While Olivia carried a file, this one came in with only her mobile phone in hand. Her French manicure looked like they were just done and set hours ago. Unlike Olivia who was in a figure hugging dress, this one had on a fitting blouse and a light grey skirt that went high up her waist.

I could see a little bit of a tummy that looked so cute and alluring. I don’t know if I could term that as a tummy or it’s that little puffiness in the waist of women that makes them attractive.

I could see the fullness of her breast from how the flowly blouse settles on them and she too was wearing a pair of attractive heels.

Olivia : James , this is Crystal….. she’s our HR manager….

James: Hi… hi… nice to meet you….

Crystal : Hi James….. hello…. Please… take a seat….

You know, I’m sure you’ve heard of interview tactics and tricks employers like to pull. Something like trick IQ questions, asking you something totally none related or maybe something to make you uncomfortable.

I never expected the 2 ladies to do what they did.

Fuck come on, I’m just an intern wanna be.

Instead of taking the opposites of the table in the meeting room like I expected to, Crystal suggested we head to their pantry.

30 seconds and a few steps later, I was seated on a beanbag.

A fucking beanbag.

Who the fuck make interns sit on a beanbag for interviews ??

A low coffee table about the size of a chess board separated me from the 2 ladies.

As my eyes drifted northwards from the coffee table, I looked at the 2 ladies who in between their own conversation, slowly took their place too on their own beanbags.

Don’t look. Don’t fucking look.

I was screaming to myself. Look away.

Fucking look away but I can’t

Like I’m being bewitched, I looked at Crystal and Olivia like a block of wood as they directed their eyes towards me, leaned back and lifted their legs up almost in a synchronised manner.

As the 2 ladies crossed their legs, I could feel a raging erection pushing against my pants.

They say you can probably tell if the interview is going to be a tough one from the first question that leave the interview’s mouth.

Why is this happening to me ?

I just want an internship position.

Crystal looked at me with a friendly smile as the first question left her lips.

Crystal : Do we make you uncomfortable James ?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Updates on sensualsingapore.blogspot.sg
Old 19-07-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

SUPPORT....!!! Always looking forward to ILOCK’s works of art...!
Old 26-07-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Blog updated
Old 31-07-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster (A)

Internship in horrible office will be updated tomorrow.

Details & discount codes ranging from 5-50% for all paid works available.
Check out latest blog post for details !

Cheers

James
Old 01-08-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Wahhh pauu! Dun tease us bro! Haha
Old 01-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Another story by the currypok master... Naiseeeeee!!!
Old 01-08-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
StrokeBeck7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support too!!
Old 02-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

R u ok? 2nd Aug bro.. no updates! Hehe
Old 02-08-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfury View Post
R u ok? 2nd Aug bro.. no updates! Hehe
updated
Old 08-08-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster (A)

We are 53

Advance Happy National day to all

Enter 'NDP53' to take 20% off all listed works in blog.

Code valid for 48 hours.

Happy reading all.

James
Old 10-08-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster (A)

Blog updated !
Old 10-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
mongkokslitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice blog, support!!
Old 13-08-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongkokslitch View Post
Nice blog, support!!
Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1