The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sensualsingapore blog erotic stories

Are some incomplete?

Was reading 'My Devious plan to impregnate my sister in law' but didn't seem to be able to find the next part.
Old 25-11-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

I fear starting on any stories from you. I read ur work, “my Best Friend marriage”, “the facilities”, “adventure as a hawker” and “my love from Star Vista” each of these work was mind blogging and I simply could not concentrate on my work! Lol thank you Ilock!
Old 26-11-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really nice collection of stories TS, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iFish69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I fear starting on any stories from you. I read ur work, “my Best Friend marriage”, “the facilities”, “adventure as a hawker” and “my love from Star Vista” each of these work was mind blogging and I simply could not concentrate on my work! Lol thank you Ilock!
Hahaha very true bro
Old 26-11-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 18
AnDs is one of the Best!AnDs is one of the Best!AnDs is one of the Best!AnDs is one of the Best!

ilock you the man, been following you since 2012, I still come to this forum just to read your stories.
Old 26-11-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Locke, your supporter reporting in! Keep on writing, man. Thanks for the erotic reads!
Old 26-11-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Tsumani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow nice compilations!
Old 26-11-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post
Are some incomplete?

Was reading 'My Devious plan to impregnate my sister in law' but didn't seem to be able to find the next part.

Hi Bro,

Most of the works are free to read, those that are not has a link at the bottom for purchase if you are interested to get them

Please don't feel obligated to get any, there are a lot of free to read works in the blog as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post

I'm glad you enjoyed my work. Hope you would like the new piece coming up in December

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
really nice collection of stories TS, hope there are more to come. support support.

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDs View Post
ilock you the man, been following you since 2012, I still come to this forum just to read your stories.

Thank you for the support !

Quote:
Originally Posted by livergreen View Post
Locke, your supporter reporting in! Keep on writing, man. Thanks for the erotic reads!
You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsumani View Post
Wow nice compilations!
Thank you
Old 26-11-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 12
Chadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant future

Thanks for the compilations bro! Have been a fan of your works! Will probably read them all again and looking forward to your new story! You are an awesome story teller!
Old 26-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
RibenaWeber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many good stories, will take quite some time to read them
Old 27-11-2017, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Your stories are nice and interesting TS, thanks for sharing.
Old 27-11-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyed your collection of stories bro, great work!
Old 27-11-2017, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Incomplete stories.
Old 27-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the compilation and sharing of the blog.. This is one of the great writers here..
Old 28-11-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadchad View Post
Thanks for the compilations bro! Have been a fan of your works! Will probably read them all again and looking forward to your new story! You are an awesome story teller!

Thank you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RibenaWeber View Post
So many good stories, will take quite some time to read them
Take your time. They will always be available online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge05 View Post
Your stories are nice and interesting TS, thanks for sharing.

you're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Enjoyed your collection of stories bro, great work!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Incomplete stories.

The incomplete ones are previews of paid works. You can consider getting them if it's your cup of tea. If not, there are a lot of free to read pieces too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch33zy View Post
Thanks for the compilation and sharing of the blog.. This is one of the great writers here..

Thank you for the compliment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1