The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Greytoad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My NTU "confession"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazzx View Post
Loved the update TS
Enjoyed the update too
Old 04-07-2018, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

cheers for the constant updates
Old 04-07-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

The thing that I found interesting about Emerald was that her lips were really thick, and I don’t mean the lips meant for smooching. They were thick enough that before penetration, one had to literally move the lips apart first.

She was also quite enthusiastic when blowing, and I kept looking at her head bobbing up and down, up and down, occasionally moving to the side, as she blew me hard.

Strangely though after the deed, while we were talking about our experiences on the app, I found myself thinking about Serina again.

I guess the effect she had on me was stronger than I thought.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 04-07-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
cheers for the constant updates
Interesting.

Your profile pic somewhat similar to mine.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 05-07-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Emerald says she’s got a couple of friends also into sugaring. I’m hoping to schedule a 3some with her friend in the future, something that I’ve wanted to try.

Not sure whether anything will materialize though. Will have to see.

Old 05-07-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Having a particularly crappy work week. Thank God I’m on half day today.

Miss Serina badly, keep wanting to message her, ask her if she wants lunch with me.

Probably wishful thinking on my part. I wonder if she’ll ever read this, and know I miss her company.

Old 05-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
Deancafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for the latest updates.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

The last lady I met was a 19 yr old, SV, also from the app. From her pic she looks really really young, so much so that I kept verifying her DOB, counting and counting to ensure she wasn’t underaged !

We were initially meant to meet for lunch at Plaza Sing. Prior to the meeting, we had already been messaging for a couple of days. Through the messaging I had already had an idea she was young and lively as her messages were peppered with cute emojis, an overwhelming number of emojis !

She was taller than I expected, but she had a baby-ish face, which made me quite uncomfortable, fearing it might attract stares.

Last edited by Sfan; 05-07-2018 at 11:55 AM.
Old 05-07-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

After we had met we proceeded to walk down Orchard Rd as I preferred a much quieter location, and we chatted as we walked.

I guess the initial impression for her was ok, as we decided to proceed for action instead of lunch. We took a cab down to Bugis.

Part of the session was to be me helping her to shave, at least to be less bushy down below. I went to book a place while she went to buy a pair of scissors and a shaver.

Old 05-07-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
Instapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to all

Nice updates, thanks.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
The last lady I met was a 19 yr old, SV, also from the app. From her pic she looks really really young, so much so that I kept verifying her DOB, counting and counting to ensure she wasn’t underaged !

We were initially meant to meet for lunch at Plaza Sing. Prior to the meeting, we had already been messaging for a couple of days. Through the messaging I had already had an idea she was young and lively as her messages were peppered with cute emojis, an overwhelming number of emojis !

She was taller than I expected, but she had a baby-ish face, which made me quite uncomfortable, fearing it might attract stares.
hahahah i definitely would love my fling or girl or other half to have a baby face or look cute. hahahahah. anyway don't worry, nobody remembers the cute girl they saw 2 days ago.

anyway, yeah to our similar profile pic. great minds think alike.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
hahahah i definitely would love my fling or girl or other half to have a baby face or look cute. hahahahah. anyway don't worry, nobody remembers the cute girl they saw 2 days ago.

anyway, yeah to our similar profile pic. great minds think alike.
Yea, I’m not worried whether they remember the cute girl.

I’m more worried they remember the mature dude walking beside the cute girl. Lol

Old 06-07-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post

The sex was good, although I found her penchant at calling me "Daddy" all the while a little bit disturbing. As I am no longer young, there are times when coming is a little bit difficult. Yan agreed to give me a blow to help, and I must admit, her blowing was good.
Haha, my first ever FB also has a fetish of calling me "papa" as I pump her.
She would say "like papa to suck my nipples" and "papa.... papa....".
She said her husband refuse to be called papa during sex because it just feels wrong to him.
I don't feel excited or crave for it, but was willing to make her happy and excited.
She is definitely the most horny and loud girl I have met so far. Still keeping in touch with chat after not meeting for 2 years but she just told me yesterday that she had no more feelings for me when I asked her if she wants to rekindle the flame?
Old 06-07-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Haha, my first ever FB also has a fetish of calling me "papa" as I pump her.
She would say "like papa to suck my nipples" and "papa.... papa....".
She said her husband refuse to be called papa during sex because it just feels wrong to him.
I don't feel excited or crave for it, but was willing to make her happy and excited.
She is definitely the most horny and loud girl I have met so far. Still keeping in touch with chat after not meeting for 2 years but she just told me yesterday that she had no more feelings for me when I asked her if she wants to rekindle the flame?
Maybe when they call you that, and if it doesn't turn you on, maybe you can reply "ah girl, ah girl, ah girl"
Old 06-07-2018, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Maybe when they call you that, and if it doesn't turn you on, maybe you can reply "ah girl, ah girl, ah girl"
I played along and said "papa likes to suck your nipples", "papa wants to screw my obedient daughter" and stuff like that.
I must said that I never had such thoughts at all, but just said that to make her happy and excited. Actually, a bit uncomfortable saying all that!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1