The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
winterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Go udonthani, yes or no?

I have heard few stuff on udonthani.. and i have a girl over there. I was wondering if is worth if going there as some claim that farang is more in demand than on the main areas like pattaya and bangkok..

Any suggestions?
Old 28-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

Re: Go udonthani, yes or no?

Wow sensei.. hahaha actually tbh i'm like thinking of going there for few days and have fun with the girl i know on the net. Just kind of worried if the province is too ulu and not much stuff to have fun.
Old 28-08-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterboi View Post
Wow sensei.. hahaha actually tbh i'm like thinking of going there for few days and have fun with the girl i know on the net. Just kind of worried if the province is too ulu and not much stuff to have fun.
You no scared the girl you know on the internet is a ladyboy meh?
Old 28-08-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

udon to me kan boring place to me la. i went recently for my gf dad funeral. their centara hotel also cmi to me.
Old 28-08-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why don't you buy her a ticket to meet you in Bangkok instead? You have more things to do and go in Bangkok versus Udon.

Nightlife in Udon only 2 big places to go, Nutty Park and Day and Night Complex. A handful of bars and discos. Shopping wise, you got to hit the local day or night markets. Ask your lady, she will know where. The biggest shopping mall is Central Plaza Udon and a few malls like IT Plaza, Landmark Plaza, Big C and Tesco Lotus.

Food, you can easily find western food due to the large farang population here. Relatively cheap with some international buffets going at as low as THB 200 at some of the restaurants.

Sight seeing would be forest temples, bronze age caves, silk crafts market and waterpark.

If you made your way to Udon, you can give me a PM. If I am free and in province, I can show you around but don't expect much.
Old 28-08-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Thanks bros for the feedback. I really appreciate your comments. The girl that i have at the province...yes i was trying to get her to come to bangkok instead. But i think that expenses at udon thani should be alot lesser than bangkok which is why i am thinking of going there..

Just another question though, does the quality and the amount of the girls will be better and more? Like the demand for farangs over there will it be better?
Old 29-08-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

I see.. thanks alot man.
Old 30-08-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterboi View Post
Thanks bros for the feedback. I really appreciate your comments. The girl that i have at the province...yes i was trying to get her to come to bangkok instead. But i think that expenses at udon thani should be alot lesser than bangkok which is why i am thinking of going there..

Just another question though, does the quality and the amount of the girls will be better and more? Like the demand for farangs over there will it be better?
Depends what is your appetitte? Roast or steamed chicken. If you like roast chicken, you will love Udon.

Spending in Udon is cheap. Beers, food and ladies. I had a full english breakfast this morning at THB 80. Potatoes, tomatos, beans, eggs, bacons, hams and toast with coffee and orange juice.

I was watching soccer at a beer garden near my place last night and the big beer leo was THB 70 a bottle.
Old 31-08-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Today breakfast for me was a kuay teow soup (THB 30), vietnamese spring rolls (THB 20)and a cup of cuppu (THB 25) all for THB 75 at Thesa Road opposite of Nong Prajak Park. You find local Thai, Laos and Vietnamese food here.

Stalls open early at 6am and closes around 10am. Good alternative for those sick of english breakfasts and hotel buffets.

Last night I was at Day & Night. Had 3 beers at THB 80 each, bought 3 ladies drinks at THB 120 each and barfine-d the lady at THB 300. Paid her additional THB 1,100 for short time. Could have negotiated to THB 1,000 but did not push through, consider tip for her since it was a slow night.

Any sinkies in Udon or Nong Khai?
Old 01-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
Nightlife in Udon only 2 big places to go, Nutty Park and Day and Night Complex. A handful of bars and discos. Shopping wise, you got to hit the local day or night markets. Ask your lady, she will know where. The biggest shopping mall is Central Plaza Udon and a few malls like IT Plaza, Landmark Plaza, Big C and Tesco Lotus.
nutty park and day n night complex are they like nana in bangkok like that?

Last edited by hoosdathu; 01-09-2015 at 06:34 PM.
Old 01-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
nutty park and day n night complex are they like nana in bangkok like that?
Yes, with about 20 bars at each place.

Day & Night is on Sampanthamit Road, Nutty Park on Prajaksilapakom Road. Both are 10 minutes walk apart.
Old 20-09-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

Another place to check out would be the UD pub, a coyote bar. Pity Wolverine has closed. The MIB has closed the joints on Soi 2 and soi 7 too.
Not much action except Rhythm at Napalai and Yellow Bird at Chareon.
I prefer Western Pub for the crowd and the music.
Old 21-09-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight6 View Post
Another place to check out would be the UD pub, a coyote bar. Pity Wolverine has closed. The MIB has closed the joints on Soi 2 and soi 7 too.
Not much action except Rhythm at Napalai and Yellow Bird at Chareon.
I prefer Western Pub for the crowd and the music.
Wolverine AGG on Adunyadet Road used to be my favourite regular joint. Pity it went down. Yellow Bird and Rhythm good place to pull some Udon Thani Rajabhat Uni Students.

Blacknight6 a resident in Udon?
Old 23-09-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

No, visiting for a few weeks. Udon Day & Night is quite lively now with lots of puyings, a good mix of syt,milf & gilf. Mr. Tong's used to be a good place to pick up FLs but not anymore. Sisters at Nutty park is also quite pathetic too. Heard fro some locals that the Laotians girls now operate at Nong Prajak Park.

There is a new pub called secret that opens next to UD Pub.

Last edited by blacknight6; 23-09-2015 at 07:32 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 18-05-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Udon Thani/Nong Khai

Udon Thani and Nong Khai here I cum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1