The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-07-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by restandrelax View Post
SS cut short her stint by a couple months cause she achieve her kpi to pay off her house loan. one of my fav ml i always purposely bypass her boundary until she will guard against me haha but had great fun with herand she pack a mean massage. was offered tarma with her fl housemate at her last location too but didnt take up offer
What a waste. I only manage to go once before she shifted to that location which was inconvenient. She was great value n her strict boundary makes it even sexier.

Remember the times when MLs were 80-100 and were of high standards. Little tiger was the stable to go to all the time. Nowadays i just rely on this thread to get my fix.
Old 19-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaoquin View Post
http://heavenbabys.com/girls/vivian/

this ons priced at $130 , what's so special about her? Can anyone tell me? Photos are MILF looking, no extra special .....
https://sglonelyguys.net/vivian-massage/

Hmm she was $100 here
Old 19-07-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any 50/60 hj massage?
Old 19-07-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/vivian-massage/

Hmm she was $100 here
Waiting for FR. Anyone tried do share fr. Looks so good.
Old 19-07-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.net/xiaowei-massage/

Just finished a session with Xiao Wei and am surprised there no MR for her. So here is a short and simple 1.

Face : 8, video is very close to actual person.

Body : 6.5, she is very petite to the point that I would say skinny. But not to the point that can see ribs.

Boobs : 6.5, just a small handful but not flat. But look proportionate to her body. Simi to those of sara/mint but a little smaller. Not for boob lovers.

Massage : 8, boy can this little thing massage! Those who like hard massage should go try! I would have given higher points if her technic is better.

Sensual : 7.5, my standard for this is very high
Nothing very special but she was very patient. Can make me shoot is considered a pass.

Rtm : yes.

Overall it was a good session. Couldn't book any of the well known girls but xiao wei didn't dissapoint. Think she still. Got room for improvement. Will have a rtm session soon tonfind out.
Old 19-07-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
timtan71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to squeeze in one last session here before flying off tonight. Was supposed to meet Aini earlier this afternoon but kena aeroplaned lol. Bobian got blue balls, looked for other alternatives but there weren't many available. Ended up booking Rui Rui. Was a bit hesitant since I can't find any prior reviews here. But I have been aiming her for quite long since her pics quite pretty.

https://sglonelyguys.net/rui-rui-massage/

Location: 7/10 (In the east, easily accessible by public transport, parking available. Discreet and quiet area on a weekday afternoon.)

Looks: 8/10 (Totally my type. She may be even more of a SYT than Olivia lol (whom i visited yesterday) Photos are definitely her, few blemishes here and there but nothing serious. Told me she's 23 this year and to be honest she looked younger than that.

Body: 7/10 (Tits are suitable for her frame, snow white skin. )

Massage: 6/10 (Massage was too soft, however the oil massage that followed was slightly better. It was actually quite comfortable. Depends on what kind of massage you prefer, if you like it hard then she's not the one for you. )

GFE: 9/10 (Not commercial at all. Really soft spoken and can carry a conversation well. Offered to shower me, wiped me dry and offered water at the end.)

Sensual: 9/10 (Catbath was amazing. All over my body, front and back. BJ was capped, suction was tight and she even put my balls into her mouth. that was quite a sensation lol. Was wearing underwear during sensual, but i didn't venture south so not sure what the limits are. BJ was done in a 69 position.)

RTM: Yes! Her GFE and sensual were excellent, though her massage was only so-so. Add to the fact that it's only a $100 session makes it more than worthwhile. No reviews here is weird, are bros keeping her to themselves and not sharing? Told me she has been here for a month and will be staying for another 3 months.
Old 19-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Livo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaoquin View Post
http://heavenbabys.com/girls/vivian/

this ons priced at $130 , what's so special about her? Can anyone tell me? Photos are MILF looking, no extra special .....
Please la, she in Sillypore so long liao. You really don't know her or promoting indirectly?!?!? Sorry, I just ask only. If you got the money, go and try. Good luck!!! LOLOLOLOLOL.
Old 19-07-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroidfreak View Post
All PM replied, thanks all for supporting her.
you are referring to this Tracy ?
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14537683
Old 19-07-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
This one: https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost....&postcount=102
Old 19-07-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
should be this
https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...&postcount=102

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 19-07-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
So this is carol? Wow bro u probably saved me from booking her, the look dun really gum me.

On a side note, one bro posted vera's pic few pages back which made me regret rejecting her booking due to appt clash. Her look is really veri classy..
no, this is not carol.
just another aero queen

Yes, vera really is something.
you should have try her in 2014, I think MM Lee taught her English, so close lol

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 19-07-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
So this is carol? Wow bro u probably saved me from booking her, the look dun really gum me.
Yup the famous Carol/Yuki.
Old 19-07-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
no, this is not carol.
just another aero queen

Yes, vera really is something.
you should have try her in 2014, I think MM Lee taught her English, so close lol
Damm uall making me miss vera
Old 19-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Oh man, I remember this Tracy. Crazily fun MILF with nice jugs. Really wild and can give a cracking massage.

Any MLs like her to recommend these days? Been a bit lazy lately.
Old 19-07-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Damm uall making me miss vera
Happily touring around with BF liao...

Zara
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1