The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-06-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 11
tangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried booking SaSa and Feel since reading quite a few comments about them. Looks like they are pretty booked up not easy to get sessions with them. Finally booked Feel over the weekend.

MR on Feel. Here's a couple of links

https://sglonelyguys.net/feel-massage/
https://ltdsg.com/feel/

Looks 8/10

Rough description: Slim petite, small boobs, slender legs, fair complexion, pretty good skin, long dark hair, shaven, roughly 1.65m.

Massage 7/10

Standard SOP massage from ML. She asked if I wanted a HJ before and after the massage (for those who want 2 x HJ).

Sensual 7/10

Fully nude, auto roam yes. Kissing, cat bath etc. HJ yes. No BJ, FJ, boob F etc.

GFE 8/10

Overall one of my better sessions. I expected that being so popularly booked, she will be SOP and mechanical, though it is clear she is exhausted, she did not rush the session which is nice.

For those who care about location, it is in central. Near an MRT station. Plenty of parking opposite building for those who drive.

The room is large and cozy, very clean. Oh, it is in the same building as one of the ML ang pais who recently RTC.

I don't really RTM myself so no comment on that.

PS. Didn't smell any smoke or see any cigarette packs.
Old 25-06-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Playmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbastard View Post
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=693978&highlight=

http://sgangel.net/index.php/2018/06...ng-massage-hj/

Same girl different website, same price different services. one is HJ, one is FJ.

https://ibb.co/cXZyH8

I will prefer $110, 2XFJ
If is $110=2XFJ will be good price.But like too good to be true…anyone try ?
Old 25-06-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Seems like recently a lot of bros tried feel. I think this is also due to a lack of quality girls in the market right now. I tried her myself last week. So here's the FR for the discerning bros:

Looks: 6.5 (I'm a sucker for looks. So if Lin zhiling is a 9.5, this feel is a 6.5. she's pleasant looking, just not a head turner. Plus can see signs of ageing. I'm being picky here, but like I said, I'm picky about looks. As a benchmark, Adele was a 7/7.5)
Body: small B. Smooth skin. A bit too skinny for my liking.
Service: 7/10. Tirelessly works your rod and moans right next to you. Quite a nice experience. But she trash talks people (she commented on my looks). May be her way of breaking the ice, but not to my liking.
RTM: no, I am still looking for lookers.

Maybe I'll get zapped for this honest FR. But bros who appreciate this, please reciprocate by introducing some good lookers to me. Thanks!
Old 25-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.net/joyce-massage/

Didn't see any FRs for this ML so here you go:-

Location: Condo in the east. Not GL. Discreet entrance in a non-discreet area. Ample parking. Stays-alone.
Looks/Physique: Average MILF 40+ y.o. Not my cup of tea tbh. Tall. Quite slim. Small boobs and butt. Looks and figure is certainly not what is suggested in linked photos.
Massage: Good. Got skill and makes an effort. Has a massage table.
Sensual: Some HJ/JG skill but not really her forte. No HDLY offered? Limited teasing.
Overall: Generally pleasant ML with good attitude and massage.
Old 25-06-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 18
hee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My honest MR on Feel

During my free time, managed to book feel for a session

Hardworking lao chio with gfe if she wear high heels, her height will be round 162 .She smell quite nice no cigarette smell around her but her voice sound abit old which I guess is due to age.Not a time watcher

Overall service is good, if go for young one then probably she is not your cup for tea.

Rtm : No
Old 25-06-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, who are the lookers in your opinion so far? You seem to have pretty high standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Seems like recently a lot of bros tried feel. I think this is also due to a lack of quality girls in the market right now. I tried her myself last week. So here's the FR for the discerning bros:

Looks: 6.5 (I'm a sucker for looks. So if Lin zhiling is a 9.5, this feel is a 6.5. she's pleasant looking, just not a head turner. Plus can see signs of ageing. I'm being picky here, but like I said, I'm picky about looks. As a benchmark, Adele was a 7/7.5)
Body: small B. Smooth skin. A bit too skinny for my liking.
Service: 7/10. Tirelessly works your rod and moans right next to you. Quite a nice experience. But she trash talks people (she commented on my looks). May be her way of breaking the ice, but not to my liking.
RTM: no, I am still looking for lookers.

Maybe I'll get zapped for this honest FR. But bros who appreciate this, please reciprocate by introducing some good lookers to me. Thanks!
Old 25-06-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelturn View Post
Hi bro, who are the lookers in your opinion so far? You seem to have pretty high standards.
Actually Feel is quite pretty lah. I have not found any pretty ones lately.
Old 25-06-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 18
hee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by seng13 View Post
Actually Feel is quite pretty lah. I have not found any pretty ones lately.
I wont disagree that she is the prettiest in the team that consists of people aged 50+
Old 25-06-2018, 10:46 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelturn View Post
Wait till u read more...there are a lot more fellas who has very high standards n expect low costing in this section..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Wait till u read more...there are a lot more fellas who has very high standards n expect low costing in this section..
Yeah agree, you pay the price for small prawns, you don't get a lobster. Reality check. Find one you feel comfortable with can liao.
Old 25-06-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yeah agree, you pay the price for small prawns, you don't get a lobster. Reality check. Find one you feel comfortable with can liao.
But sometimes media can be very misleading. they can turn prawns into lobsters. however, if you get misled, serve it as a reminder not to trust them in the future.
Old 25-06-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Recently felt a bit stressed at work and wanted to try some new girls, saw the debate on An Xin so I tried. Here's my contribution:

https://sglonelyguys.net/an-xin-massage/

Mark my words, this girl is indeed a GEM in the making. At least if she maintains her standards or improve further.

Location: n/a. Her current location is... "interesting" and not very accessible. But heard she is moving soon, her new place should be near mrt station so good news for non drivers.
Looks: 8/8.5. I'm a sucker for good looks and she hits the nail. Her pictures are her alright and added points because I swear at one point I thought I saw Fan Bingbing. If you are lucky with the angle...
Attitude: 7.5. Bubbly girl who can chat and laugh. Easy to talk to if you are respectful.
Figure: 8. To me it's an 8, to others it may be lower. Because she had a slim petite body which I do appreciate. Not for the extreme boobs lover but it is of the right size for her body. Any bigger and it may be unproportionate. Nice silky skin.
Massage: 7 decent with good strength for me. Bigger size bros may need more punch but good enough for me. And she is hardworking, never experience any one handed massage.
Sensual: 8. Hardworking girl, works hard at getting me to my finishing line which may not be easy sometimes
Catbath and CBJ were long and good. I like!
Would be even higher score if she had less restrictions. I did not venture too much but can sense she got her limits so did not want to test too much.

She does reminds me of some gems who have left our shores some time back, the likes of Innocent, Vicky, Erica...

RTM: sure why not! Pretty young lass and her new location should be better for me.
Treat her well! And do leave some slots for me next time!
Old 26-06-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
But sometimes media can be very misleading. they can turn prawns into lobsters. however, if you get misled, serve it as a reminder not to trust them in the future.
Have you ever bought a burger that looks exactly like the advertisements before?
Old 26-06-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Local Singaporean Amy ads missing can any bro please PM her contact please
Old 26-06-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Recently felt a bit stressed at work and wanted to try some new girls, saw the debate on An Xin so I tried. Here's my contribution:

https://sglonelyguys.net/an-xin-massage/

Mark my words, this girl is indeed a GEM in the making. At least if she maintains her standards or improve further.

Location: n/a. Her current location is... "interesting" and not very accessible. But heard she is moving soon, her new place should be near mrt station so good news for non drivers.
Looks: 8/8.5. I'm a sucker for good looks and she hits the nail. Her pictures are her alright and added points because I swear at one point I thought I saw Fan Bingbing. If you are lucky with the angle...
Attitude: 7.5. Bubbly girl who can chat and laugh. Easy to talk to if you are respectful.
Figure: 8. To me it's an 8, to others it may be lower. Because she had a slim petite body which I do appreciate. Not for the extreme boobs lover but it is of the right size for her body. Any bigger and it may be unproportionate. Nice silky skin.
Massage: 7 decent with good strength for me. Bigger size bros may need more punch but good enough for me. And she is hardworking, never experience any one handed massage.
Sensual: 8. Hardworking girl, works hard at getting me to my finishing line which may not be easy sometimes
Catbath and CBJ were long and good. I like!
Would be even higher score if she had less restrictions. I did not venture too much but can sense she got her limits so did not want to test too much.

She does reminds me of some gems who have left our shores some time back, the likes of Innocent, Vicky, Erica...

RTM: sure why not! Pretty young lass and her new location should be better for me.
Treat her well! And do leave some slots for me next time!
Sweet! Looks like she listens to feedback. She has definitely improved on her massage techniques. No more sudden turn over. Good sensual cat bath combined with tongue and fingers teasing. She does it better on CBJ, start soft then with strength, some mental stuff she has to get through. She will attempt to make you come with CBJ without asking. No more running to toilet to spit and wash. With time, she can only get better. Hopefully she don't get lazy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1