The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-08-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
TrIed Aidee, no complaints about her massage skills but she looks about 45 yrs old to me! No bull!!!. Since already booked 100 min, just let her go through with the authentic Thai massage. No appetite for anything else. I could get the same massage at Siam at 288 geylang road for $107/-. Considered overpaid by $43/-.

Looks like the PRCs can't be replaced just as yet.
Sure onot? My appointment with her already booked and akan datang tomorrow.
Did you try her sexy oil massage or only authentic Thai massage? Which is better?
Old 01-08-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Stay safe chionging, national day around the corner.
Old 01-08-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stanleyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys out there,anyone knows what happen to these 3 net..all down. Kana hacked or kana aim..

www.sglonelyguy.com
www.$$$$$$.com
Old 01-08-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Sure onot? My appointment with her already booked and akan datang tomorrow.
Did you try her sexy oil massage or only authentic Thai massage? Which is better?
No appetite for sexy massage, imagine 45 yr old woman where got appetite? Unless it's another case of switcheroo, but can't verify since no photo of Aidee available.
Old 01-08-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
silver1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysilver1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
No appetite for sexy massage, imagine 45 yr old woman where got appetite? Unless it's another case of switcheroo, but can't verify since no photo of Aidee available.

This is just the beginning of the era, i believe soon or later they are better grade that meet our expectation.

My Miss M gone and now i am homeless and cant really forget her
Old 01-08-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
Ya sh69 n just now i went to check out sglonelyguy also down... Natlday coming so... Go figure.. Sian max
Spoke to one of the webby helpers...... apparently they receive insider tipoff of impending big raid coming and they were advised to lie low for the time being..... and to protect their girls they have also downed their websites. Dint know these syndicates have got cables link to the authorities too.
Old 01-08-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver1234 View Post
This is just the beginning of the era, i believe soon or later they are better grade that meet our expectation.
Seems this new Thai stable is doing very well as both MLs have full bookings everyday..... operator says will bring in more MLs after National day.
Old 01-08-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13000 / Power: 54
magix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
Hahahaha...... she finally drop price?
Business must be damn bad. Fanny used to be Chrissie (foxy stable) and charges $110. At that price she is overvalued and not worth it. Good to see her dropping price. Hope to see more MLs doing the same.
Well not sure what you are trying to stir here. Most of your past posts are aimed at pointless stuff and not useful to this community.

Anyway, her previous adv at foxy was $100 massage with 2 HJ, now $90 massage with 1 HJ. I dont see any problem with this pricing. You can always opt for 2 HJ at $100.
2nd: icypryce, 4Dguru, RI 1, meatvegelove, BikinisLover, Orange22, ly1968, Havanna Slicks, bigbirdbird, simple2kee, Love 6969, hamsapkwai, esssinine, andrew101, sc slayer, wally888, ejectjoy, kopigaogao, love2paint, szczesny, ......
Old 01-08-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her photo is not up for a reason. That's why I rather gave up the BJ service but went for Aum.

Quote:
Ya sh69 n just now i went to check out sglonelyguy also down... Natlday coming so... Go figure.. Sian max
Same for $$$$$$...
Old 01-08-2016, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Spoke to one of the webby helpers...... apparently they receive insider tipoff of impending big raid coming and they were advised to lie low for the time being..... and to protect their girls they have also downed their websites. Dint know these syndicates have got cables link to the authorities too.
Wah liddat i gotta satisfy by hand liao
Old 01-08-2016, 04:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
sammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks all bro for your concern.

shenhua69 is now up under www.sgshenhua69.com for the time being. Please feel free to visit the side for more infomation on our ML.

Lets celebrate our 51st National day and things shall revert back to normal.

cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Seems like alot of webs are down! Any bro got info on whats happening?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Beside shenhua and sglonelyguy, what else?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleyyy View Post
Guys out there,anyone knows what happen to these 3 net..all down. Kana hacked or kana aim..

www.sglonelyguy.com
www.$$$$$$.com
Old 01-08-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Her photo is not up for a reason. That's why I rather gave up the BJ service but went for Aum.

Same for $$$$$$...
Thanks bro and up you back.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 01-08-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Her friend who was here for a short stint last time also just arrived.
in the end i also got sms her but she down with fever. so who is her friend?
Old 01-08-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
MILF......I like...

I go try and report back to you guys hor...later this week...

Cheers
Old 01-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
RTM MR For Mint

Book mint 2 days ago after few months never find her , was surprise that she better than before , GFE more gao gao , HJ skill improve too , frenching like lover , 100% GFE feeling , the feeling is damn great .

Looks: 9/10 Innocent ,pretty and cute , super SYT
Body: 8/10 Soft white skin and tight over all.
Boobs: 8/10 B size. Supple and firm nice to touch.
Massage: 8.5/10 full nake while massage , not piano type , she put her effort
Attitude: 9/10 Friendly chatty and , try her best to please you , real teaser.
HJ: 8.5/10 Lots of pattern and sensual,try to believe
GFE: 10/10 Great frenching skills, feeling like with your GF,100%GF feel, You have to try for yourself.

RTM ; Yes

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...1#post14908168
walau ! you now go for ML
sound good , i free got try also

4 points and above for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1