The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post
Planning to visit la belle soon. Do they accept credit cards?
Yes..... but got 7% service fee and you need to bring some cash too...... for tips
Old 26-07-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!

Bleh 7% so high. Thought if it was less than 5% like addict 3% quite ok as card rebates/miles make up for it.

I prefer card as dont wana carry a huge wad of cash around, Guess no choice in this case
Old 26-07-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post

You go at 530 still no syt huh. Dan. I'm more of a day timer, probably going to be a ghost town or bad stock
Nowadays hard to find working girls below 23yrs old at MPs. Gone are those days....

If you are really looking for SYTs, La Belle maybe not for you. Girls there are typically at least 25yrs old.
Old 26-07-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

You see Emmanuelle line up u think will have below 23 also? 55555 try sbf dome1 better chance.
Wah....you managed to take photo? But wrong angle la...if have syt, they are usually seated at the other end of the photo. The ladies closer to the door are usually milfs and at the lower side of the price range
Old 27-07-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Greetings,

Yes, I agree that these days it's very difficult to find SYTs in soapys due to military and police periodically visiting soapys! In fact, two days ago, police and military personnel visited Catherine Massage to check for licence and working girl's IDs!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 27-07-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro can recommend any MP in bkk? More than 5yrs nv come alr.
Old 27-07-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
did they caught u pants down! 5555
No, papasans warned me 3 hours before the visit/raid! Also, all the soapys are having difficulties recruiting SYTs! Before, majority of SYTs were from neighboring countries but due to human trafficking regulations, Soapy recruiters can't touch foreign girls! Sad, but that's the truth!

Old 28-07-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

so local thai girls rich liao ...
no more in the trade?
Old 29-07-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

Yes, I agree that these days it's very difficult to find SYTs in soapys due to military and police periodically visiting soapys! In fact, two days ago, police and military personnel visited Catherine Massage to check for licence and working girl's IDs!
Why is it everywhere you go the cops will show up too?
Not only in LOS but also in AC..... are you working undercover for NGO?

The other reason I can think of is your ID is marked and tagged as sex tourist...... so the cops know just by tracking your movements will lead them to the sex and human trafficking syndicates.
Old 29-07-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Why is it everywhere you go the cops will show up too?
Not only in LOS but also in AC..... are you working undercover for NGO?

The other reason I can think of is your ID is marked and tagged as sex tourist...... so the cops know just by tracking your movements will lead them to the sex and human trafficking syndicates.
Are you stoned or drunk? You make me laugh! I just want to enjoy my life to the fullest! Got to spend all my money before I die!

Old 29-07-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
His mobile phone is bugged! u see him travel to many places. He is actually an arms dealer in disguise 5555 selling WMD.
Good one! I only sell my happiness and donate my money to all the attractive girls in Asia! Also, now I'm into eating delicious food in all the countries I visit! Iku Iku Iku, kimochi kimochi!

Funboi, I know you have a small pistol but when you get excited, it turns to a rifle!

Old 30-07-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Just be careful when posting info in this forum.
Already confirmed that IJM assets also registered with nicks inside here. I know coz they filed reports with Cantonment & PMO and my chilli/tomato sauces in Cantonment contacted me to verify certain information.

These IJM people really boliao..... cause so much shit in AC now come to disturb LOS/Mudland/SGP playgrounds.
Old 30-07-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Ahhh whatz IJM ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Just be careful when posting info in this forum.
Already confirmed that IJM assets also registered with nicks inside here. I know coz they filed reports with Cantonment & PMO and my chilli/tomato sauces in Cantonment contacted me to verify certain information.

These IJM people really boliao..... cause so much shit in AC now come to disturb LOS/Mudland/SGP playgrounds.
Old 30-07-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Ahhh whatz IJM ah?
NGO.

These days when post FRs better code it.
Like how the old birds cheong SYTs at Soi Alibaba and Soi Holland.
55555!

My recent July 2018 trip I discovered Soi Ah Tiong!
Old 04-08-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jeremyqaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone knows if High-Class is still open? thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1