The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
FR: 1654A - LuLu

Went to 1654A a couple of times, apparently lady luck wasn't on my side, nearly 10 of their homebased girls were either out on call or 'not working'. OKT was still as nice as ever to try hard and accommodate my needs but i decided to prowl other houses. Today was no different apparently...

Name: Lulu

Origin: Szechuan
Looks: 7.5/10 (nice features though)
Height: 160-163 cm; Weight: 48-52kgs
Hair: 7.5/10 long , layered hair, mildly colored.
Body: 7/10 meaty but not fat, flesh is fairly tender.
Skin: 8/10 smooth, very fair and skin smooth to the touch.
Boobs: 8/10 C++, not enhanced, large pink erase-like nipples that seem sensitive.
Pussy: 8/10 Tight, easily wet, well maintained pubes.
BBBJ: 6.5/10 slow and deep.
CIM/COB/COF: didn't try or ask
AR: didn't try
FJ: 5/10 Many positions BUT each one lasted barely 2 minutes, she kept wanting to change. She kept claiming that if i thrust too hard, she would hurt, her complaints started to get annoying.
Attitude: 5/10 - Now, our little tango started off really well, there was the whole seduction play, her compliments started to go over board though her initial touch was fairly erotic. She kept saying "i so want you badly" (in mandarin of course). And when it got too much and complaining that i was too "big" just made me regret choosing her. To be fair perhaps it was just poor chemistry or she had a bad day.
RTF: Never - not even for a free fuck.

Lights:
When i arrived at 1654A, i was hoping that my luck would change and get to see a line up of beauties when i got in, there were about 6 of them in there then... some were PRC and from across our border. I picked lulu and proceeded to the room. It started to get naughty and fun when we went in, she got all touchy and seductive... and i thought to myself, this is going to be a good and wild time. She stripped me... sucked on my nipples, played with my cock and seemed all riled up and ready to go... she laid on the bed, rubbing her body and beckoned me to strip her... once she was just in her bra & panties, i sat ontop of her as she gave me a titty-fuck. I unhooked her bra and pulled down her panties revealing an already moist pussy.... she suggested the shower as we locked our lips in there as she stroked my cock with soap... it was fairly heated in the shower and rather SOP at the same time...

Camera:
We got back onto the bed ... as she lay there, i knelt beside her with my cock staring at her face as she proceeded to suck me off... it was slow, deep and wet... i thought it would be better but her sucking motion remained at the same pace. I would slowly thrust my cock into her mouth and from time to time used my hands to pump her head, suggesting to her to increase the pace...but sadly for some reason the pace remained constant. I tried to finger her pussy but she would tactfully close her thighs and nod her finger at me... ok, no action below the border i guess.

Action:
The BBBJ session lasted for quite a while, though the feeling was nice, there was nothing to shout about. A good 30minutes nearly passed since we got into the room, and i was hoping to go for 2 shots with her. So she mounted me, and that was where all the complain started, at first, i thought i was being too aggressive... we started with her doing cowgirl (2 mins or so), then missionary (1 min), then to doggie but lying down position (1 min), missionary again (1min), then doggie infront of the mirror (1min).... in every position, she complained of some pain when i increased my depth of thrust and pace... i decided to turn a deaf ear and just pumped that bitches cunt until i unloaded...it started to get annoying towards the end but i kept my cool, i mean, the girl was also making a living, but i guess she wasn't that good at it, or, it was just my dumb ass luck, picking the wrong girl.

Will i ever RTF Lulu?... not after this session.

The only consolation ... as i left, i saw a hottie, she gave me a smile and a wink... guess there's always a bad apple somewhere
Old 29-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
AhSeng16 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: FR: 1654A - LuLu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Went to 1654A a couple of times, apparently lady luck wasn't on my side, nearly 10 of their homebased girls were either out on call or 'not working'. OKT was still as nice as ever to try hard and accommodate my needs but i decided to prowl other houses. Today was no different apparently...

Name: Lulu

Origin: Szechuan
Looks: 7.5/10 (nice features though)
Height: 160-163 cm; Weight: 48-52kgs
Hair: 7.5/10 long , layered hair, mildly colored.
Body: 7/10 meaty but not fat, flesh is fairly tender.
Skin: 8/10 smooth, very fair and skin smooth to the touch.
Boobs: 8/10 C++, not enhanced, large pink erase-like nipples that seem sensitive.
Pussy: 8/10 Tight, easily wet, well maintained pubes.
BBBJ: 6.5/10 slow and deep.
CIM/COB/COF: didn't try or ask
AR: didn't try
FJ: 5/10 Many positions BUT each one lasted barely 2 minutes, she kept wanting to change. She kept claiming that if i thrust too hard, she would hurt, her complaints started to get annoying.
Attitude: 5/10 - Now, our little tango started off really well, there was the whole seduction play, her compliments started to go over board though her initial touch was fairly erotic. She kept saying "i so want you badly" (in mandarin of course). And when it got too much and complaining that i was too "big" just made me regret choosing her. To be fair perhaps it was just poor chemistry or she had a bad day.
RTF: Never - not even for a free fuck.

Lights:
When i arrived at 1654A, i was hoping that my luck would change and get to see a line up of beauties when i got in, there were about 6 of them in there then... some were PRC and from across our border. I picked lulu and proceeded to the room. It started to get naughty and fun when we went in, she got all touchy and seductive... and i thought to myself, this is going to be a good and wild time. She stripped me... sucked on my nipples, played with my cock and seemed all riled up and ready to go... she laid on the bed, rubbing her body and beckoned me to strip her... once she was just in her bra & panties, i sat ontop of her as she gave me a titty-fuck. I unhooked her bra and pulled down her panties revealing an already moist pussy.... she suggested the shower as we locked our lips in there as she stroked my cock with soap... it was fairly heated in the shower and rather SOP at the same time...

Camera:
We got back onto the bed ... as she lay there, i knelt beside her with my cock staring at her face as she proceeded to suck me off... it was slow, deep and wet... i thought it would be better but her sucking motion remained at the same pace. I would slowly thrust my cock into her mouth and from time to time used my hands to pump her head, suggesting to her to increase the pace...but sadly for some reason the pace remained constant. I tried to finger her pussy but she would tactfully close her thighs and nod her finger at me... ok, no action below the border i guess.

Action:
The BBBJ session lasted for quite a while, though the feeling was nice, there was nothing to shout about. A good 30minutes nearly passed since we got into the room, and i was hoping to go for 2 shots with her. So she mounted me, and that was where all the complain started, at first, i thought i was being too aggressive... we started with her doing cowgirl (2 mins or so), then missionary (1 min), then to doggie but lying down position (1 min), missionary again (1min), then doggie infront of the mirror (1min).... in every position, she complained of some pain when i increased my depth of thrust and pace... i decided to turn a deaf ear and just pumped that bitches cunt until i unloaded...it started to get annoying towards the end but i kept my cool, i mean, the girl was also making a living, but i guess she wasn't that good at it, or, it was just my dumb ass luck, picking the wrong girl.

Will i ever RTF Lulu?... not after this session.

The only consolation ... as i left, i saw a hottie, she gave me a smile and a wink... guess there's always a bad apple somewhere
Your FR is accurate, I tried her before, she got some attitude problem, just want to make quick bucks and got the job done.
Old 29-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSeng16 View Post
Your FR is accurate, I tried her before, she got some attitude problem, just want to make quick bucks and got the job done.
ok... maybe i was just a sucker... didn't really come across as someone who wants to get the job done....

There was alot of sweet talking and compliments... perhaps its to cover her trail of complaints and, to your point, getting the job done quick.

Its sad, she's got a fairly good body, features and porcelain-like skin... but bundled in a fucked up attitude.

I thought it was just poor chemistry with me.... sorry to hear what happened to you bro.
Old 29-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
in every position, she complained of some pain when i increased my depth of thrust and pace... i decided to turn a deaf ear and just pumped that bitches cunt until i unloaded...it started to get annoying towards the end but i kept my cool, i mean, the girl was also making a living, but i guess she wasn't that good at it, or, it was just my dumb ass luck, picking the wrong girl.
It's very easy for you to call her names, but what if her pain was genuine??? She's not allowed to voice it simply because you paid a tidy sum of $150, is it?

Think about this: you were in the office suffering from a bad headache, but your boss kept giving you heavy tasks. So you complained. It started to get annoying so your boss decided to turn a deaf ear and unloaded everything onto you... For him, well, you were making a living but you wasn't that good at it...
Old 02-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Just came back from a bonk with two of my bros tagging along and decided had to contribute my FR...keke...My bros took Lan Xin and one another gal cannot remember the name...whilst I took Qiqi as recommended...n boy I was not disappointed...she is the Anna Ohura of GL, her boobs are huge man! Here are my ratings : -

Looks : 9/10 SYT with devil body....she has that doe-eyed look and she knoes how to flaunt it...a gal that you would love to take hm to your folks and for your frens to see and envy.
Body : 9/10 She has humongous 100% authentic boobs,tear shaped mammaries without the green veins running through although she is very fair which I liked a lot. She is definitely a D cup! She has a nice peachy ass too.
Foreplay : 8/10 This gal is quite gd in making you feel high, with all her little womanly teh sounds and that playful demeanour. But minus point is that she doesn't french.
BBBJ : 7.5/10 She blew me once in the shower and another time during foreplay, n she did some deep throat at some point of time. Must say its quite gd but not excellent as I like a lot of alternating between licking and sucking, she basically just suck only...not much licking.
FJ : 8.5/10 She did a cowgal on me fast and furious, followed by me missionary and that was it...basically I am not a stamina player hehe...she has nice peachy looking cunt lips with sparse hair...which was quite alluring for me...
Overall : 8.5/10 Must say she is quite gd for a newcomer, knows how to make u feel gd with some little jokes at times and that CFM looks. Her attitude is also quite gd. Gd bonk overall. Worth a try bros
Old 02-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 17
Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Just came back from a bonk with two of my bros tagging along and decided had to contribute my FR...keke...My bros took Lan Xin and one another gal cannot remember the name...whilst I took Qiqi as recommended...n boy I was not disappointed...she is the Anna Ohura of GL, her boobs are huge man! Here are my ratings : -

Looks : 9/10 SYT with devil body....she has that doe-eyed look and she knoes how to flaunt it...a gal that you would love to take hm to your folks and for your frens to see and envy.
Body : 9/10 She has humongous 100% authentic boobs,tear shaped mammaries without the green veins running through although she is very fair which I liked a lot. She is definitely a D cup! She has a nice peachy ass too.
Foreplay : 8/10 This gal is quite gd in making you feel high, with all her little womanly teh sounds and that playful demeanour. But minus point is that she doesn't french.
BBBJ : 7.5/10 She blew me once in the shower and another time during foreplay, n she did some deep throat at some point of time. Must say its quite gd but not excellent as I like a lot of alternating between licking and sucking, she basically just suck only...not much licking.
FJ : 8.5/10 She did a cowgal on me fast and furious, followed by me missionary and that was it...basically I am not a stamina player hehe...she has nice peachy looking cunt lips with sparse hair...which was quite alluring for me...
Overall : 8.5/10 Must say she is quite gd for a newcomer, knows how to make u feel gd with some little jokes at times and that CFM looks. Her attitude is also quite gd. Gd bonk overall. Worth a try bros
IS this the Qiqi from 1654a?
Old 02-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up It pays to RTF on PRC WL ...

I have just RTF on QiQi of L1654A. This time was even better than the last time. I guess it really pays to RTF on PRC WL. This session from the time the door closed against us to the time we showered and left the room was simply HEAVENLY!!!

I nowadays do not RTF consecutively on the same gal as I get bore easily. I would spread out as evenly as possible among my regulars. Unless she has the standard of the retired Qian Hong who possesses the true blue TOTAL PACKAGE.

LOOK - 7.5/10 (Quite captivating!)
BOD - 7/10 (Smooth, fair & delicious!)
TITS - 7.5/10 (Pear-Shape low hanging fruits with pale pink seeds)
AR - 7.8/10 (Heavenly!)
CAT-BATH - 7.8/10 (Mesmerizing!)
FRENCH KISS - 8/10 (Passionate & Engaging!)
BBBJ - 8.5/10 (Ultra Deep-Throated. ShiokadOoo!)
FJ - 7.8/10 (Excellent vagina muscle suction a fraction of a second before I ejaculated ... Awesome!)

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-07-2010, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
Yakkity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
. . I have just RTF on QiQi of L1654A. TITS - 7.5/10 (Pear-Shape low hanging fruits with pale pink seeds) . .
Be advised Bros (if you don't already know) - there is at least one other QiQi available at the 150 houses (this one is NOT big boobed - so this is not FR for this thread - just a warning). I have not met the 'real' QiQi from this thread tho . . always busy !!

Went to 1612 in a bit of a hurry, asked for best service. OKT suggested QiQi - Great Luck I thought !!! Short PRC, cute round face. Boobs were B at best, service was well below par for Cat150. In a hurry, complaints, poor service all around.

Upon leaving I confirmed this was a Cat 150 gal - gave short feedback to OKT so he was aware.

Need some way to make sure you're asking for the right QiQi . .

Yak
Old 03-07-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It pays to RTF on PRC WL ...

Quote:
I have just RTF on QiQi of L1654A .......... I guess it really pays to RTF on PRC WL. This session from the time the door closed against us to the time we showered and left the room was simply HEAVENLy .....................

LOOK - 7.5/10 (Quite captivating!)
BOD - 7/10 (Smooth, fair & delicious!)
TITS - 7.5/10 (Pear-Shape low hanging fruits with pale pink seeds)

Enjoy,
MaXx
QiQi of L1654A (CAT $150) is a proud owner of a pair of naturale & enormous D Cupper!!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
Yakkity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
QiQi of L1654A (CAT $150) is a proud owner of a pair of naturale & enormous D Cupper!!
THAT is the QiQi I want to see !!!!! So it should be obvious when you see her if you got the "REAL" QiQi here . . I'll make sure I ask for the one with the natural big boobs . . .maybe some 'afternoon delight' today . .
Old 04-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimlim3112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

xiao la jiao 1639
type: SYT
size: small
boobs: small
body: 6.5 sad to say looks better with clothes on
skin: 8
BJ: 7.5 i like her technique, I like
GFE: 7
FJ: 7 got many pattern and participative.
overall: $150 category BAND 2
good attitude if brothers willing to teach, she will improve.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sonn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went down to L1805 a few days ago to RTF Bebe. Whoa.. all I could say was she looked really stunning. She was wearing a tight purple top that showed half her breasts. The long kang really made me steam.

Her big and cute eyes looked at me, giving me the playful and seductiove smile. I held her soft hands and lead her inside her room. Clit clot.. her heels’s echo was in rhythm with my heart beat. Hohoho…

Inside the room, we hug together like long lost lovers. The feeling of her boobs pressing against mine felt great. I immediately slipped my hands under and squeeze her boobs. Whoa.. meaty and bouncy.. solid…

I then spun her around and pushed her long dark flowy hair aside. I kissed her neck and she let off a faint groan. My hands slipped down her thighs and rubbed her private part. She pushed my hands off and said she cant take it.
We started stripping and her skin was milky white and pure… very good to lick kind… She gave me a BBBJ in the bath and we were in bed soon. She gave me a great BBBJ there as well, combined with a skillful hand work on my DIDI. when her fingers wrapped ard the head of my dick, it was just thrilling and tickling, almost let me shoot up. I had to take a deep breath, stretched out and looking into the mirror to fight up that urge of shooting out.

After the foreplay, she put on the CD and rode me first. Her pussy was tight and wet. Ideal for FJ. My dick is a bit long and she had to find the right position as she rode me. Her moans filled the air.

We then switched to missionary. She was moaning very loudly and told me to go slower as it is painful… So I started slowly and gradually increased my pace till I reach a pt of no return.

After the FJ, she got helped massage my thighs. She used her hands and pound the flesh. Shiok after a hard day’s work.

Face: 7/10 Sweet and pretty
body: 8/10 Solid!!
Breast: 8/10 B or C cup??
BBBJ: 8/10 great skills
FJ: 8/10
RTF - Yes
Old 08-07-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonn View Post
Went down to L1805 a few days ago to RTF Bebe. Whoa.. all I could say was she looked really stunning. She was wearing a tight purple top that showed half her breasts. The long kang really made me steam.

Her big and cute eyes looked at me, giving me the playful and seductiove smile. I held her soft hands and lead her inside her room. Clit clot.. her heels’s echo was in rhythm with my heart beat. Hohoho…

Inside the room, we hug together like long lost lovers. The feeling of her boobs pressing against mine felt great. I immediately slipped my hands under and squeeze her boobs. Whoa.. meaty and bouncy.. solid…

I then spun her around and pushed her long dark flowy hair aside. I kissed her neck and she let off a faint groan. My hands slipped down her thighs and rubbed her private part. She pushed my hands off and said she cant take it.
We started stripping and her skin was milky white and pure… very good to lick kind… She gave me a BBBJ in the bath and we were in bed soon. She gave me a great BBBJ there as well, combined with a skillful hand work on my DIDI. when her fingers wrapped ard the head of my dick, it was just thrilling and tickling, almost let me shoot up. I had to take a deep breath, stretched out and looking into the mirror to fight up that urge of shooting out.

After the foreplay, she put on the CD and rode me first. Her pussy was tight and wet. Ideal for FJ. My dick is a bit long and she had to find the right position as she rode me. Her moans filled the air.

We then switched to missionary. She was moaning very loudly and told me to go slower as it is painful… So I started slowly and gradually increased my pace till I reach a pt of no return.

After the FJ, she got helped massage my thighs. She used her hands and pound the flesh. Shiok after a hard day’s work.

Face: 7/10 Sweet and pretty
body: 8/10 Solid!!
Breast: 8/10 B or C cup??
BBBJ: 8/10 great skills
FJ: 8/10
RTF - Yes
Woo what a wonderful Gal . What her name man ? I will book her asap . Dont want to miss up the heavenly experience this Gal will bring me to. Pls let me know asap..
Old 14-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 17
Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!

bro, do u think DADA of 1612, Qiqi and Moon of 1654a

will still be there around oct? I am currently in Europe and will only be able to be back on the shores around that month. t

thx
Old 15-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 21
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester-City View Post
bro, do u think DADA of 1612, Qiqi and Moon of 1654a

will still be there around oct? I am currently in Europe and will only be able to be back on the shores around that month. t

thx
Qiqi has the biggest boobs of them all. But I personally prefer Dada and Moon. Both are excellent.Different personality for different days!! They both also got lovely body. Dada is Malaysian and Moon and Qiqi are from China
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1