The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

good job, but don't keep us waiting for too long..Thanks..
Old 10-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

SV also responded well to my fingering, and I could see she was getting quite high as I did so. She actually said it felt good, with a smile on her babyish face.

As I slowly penetrated her, she felt quite tight, and the expression on her face was really priceless. Her eyes and mouth opened wide and I could see her mouthing the “oooh” expression.

However, I really wanted to try a CIM with her, and before long, I went back to a blowjob again, thrusting gently into her mouth. I asked her if I could CIM, and she consented. However she kept stopping as she didn’t like it, and each time she stopped it was somewhat frustrating as the momentum was lost.

In the end, I asked her to wank me instead, saying I would insert in her mouth if I came.

The act of her wanking and looking at my dick increased my excitement, much better than her infrequent blowing, and before long I could feel the excitement building up. Just before I exploded I asked her to open her mouth, and inserted my dick quickly into her mouth.

I exploded into her mouth, and she subsequently spit it out, surprised at how much load there was.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 10-07-2018 at 11:25 AM.
Old 10-07-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

While SV tried hard to be nice, often initiating kisses, I found her mannerisms somewhat excessive. It’s almost the same feeling I had with Yan, where she persisted in calling me Daddy. Done too often it can be somewhat irritating, and this I found was true with SV’s girlish mannerisms.
I’d rather have someone whom I can converse with.

Invariably it brought my mind back to Serina, yet again.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 10-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Since that day with SV, I have not met up with anyone since.

I found also that SV was somewhat possessive, constantly asking if I’m meeting others and actually admitting she was possessive and competitive.

Incidentally I actually got a message from Serina. I had been messaging her intermittently, not expecting any replies from her, but as a means of keeping communications open.

She actually replied she couldn’t meet me and was sorry about it and not to contact her again.

I guess she’s now in an exclusive sugar relationship. Kind of sad really. I still find myself reminiscing about her, especially if my encounters are less than expected.

Coraline also contacted me recently. At least she’s still ok to meet up.

Last edited by Sfan; 10-07-2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old 10-07-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
billkite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillkite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Many thanks for your updates.
Old 10-07-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope you will share more.
Old 10-07-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
RoughLawren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a million for the updates .
Old 10-07-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
4Leaves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, looking forward for more
Old 12-07-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 14-07-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

This time round, I got no updates, simply because ....

I have no meets.

The people I want to meet, have not been meeting me, it seems that getting to meet them at a convenient time for both of us is getting really difficult ...

Coraline keeps postponing, and there's a new girl, Nikki, whom I have been trying to meet, but to no avail.

Sian

Old 15-07-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Novichok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 15-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
scallopbroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for nice story. Hope to read more.
Old 25-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

I got no updates because I haven't found anyone to meet ...

Coraline keeps appointing and simply reschedules, or at times, not even bothering to inform me for a reschedule. I simply message her on the day of a meet, and if she doesn't respond I presume it's off.

However ............

Last edited by Sfan; 01-08-2018 at 11:54 PM.
Old 25-07-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

I finally did a photoshoot, after what, 4 years of not doing so ...

All thanks to a photog who I used to be acquainted with, suddenly contacting me again with his lobangs.

He had disappeared for quite awhile, probably lying low, or, as some say, he had some troubles for a spell. I may never know. We had parted on less than agreeable terms due to an exchange of unpleasant words (I think, I can't quite recall why now).

Anyway he introduced me to Anne, a nice local lady with some interesting tattoos on her body.

After some initial awkardness, the shoot went off pretty well. It was a nude shoot and it has rekindled my interest in doing such shoots again.

Although my photog friend claims that Anne was capable of providing more during the shoot, I have always found it difficult to cross that line during shoots, unless, of course, the girl initiates.

So while the shoot was really fun, no, there was no after-shoot shoots, if you know what I mean ...

Last edited by Sfan; 01-08-2018 at 11:54 PM.
Old 31-07-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

So here I am, waiting for a photoshoot to commence. When I should be rushing through my project work. Tsk tsk.

I must say the recent shoot have been fun but it’s just shoot and nothing more ....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1