The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Phitsanulok

Bros. Any infos on Phitsanulok? I dont see much info... thanks for sharing
Old 21-06-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phitsanulok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigkuss View Post
Went there a few times... it is better u bring your own ger there.
Old 21-06-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Went there a few times... it is better u bring your own ger there.
Khop khun kraaap
Old 22-06-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigkuss View Post
temple visit bro??
Old 12-11-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since I had already leeched so much information from many farang website and cheongster forum. I think it's time I contribute something since there is almost information on post-covid Phitsanulok.

Let me strict to the point that Phitsanulok is quite a quiet town at night unless you went into the right place. Most places don't concentrate in one area, but still within the city. Those pre-covid kind of street walker mentioned in farang website is no longer there anymore.

Clubbing and Pick up bar
The only correct information still correct is this bar called Wood Stock. It's not a farang bar, more like a small restaurant and bar for young Thai people with good live band. Since it's well shared in farang website you can see foreigners coming here too, so there is always some change for you to do some pick up here. It's always full but drink and food are not expensive. Get a right table and you open up your chance for the girls on the table nearby.
Another big club still exist would be Picasso at Topland Hotel. Most patroned by the regulars, people seems to know each other's. So I rate the chances of picking up is kind of lower. But there is PR available to drink with you by selling you LD. But the PR quality here is below average. I don't see anymore coyote bar now as once mentioned on the internet. The one closest to available would be Rabbit Bar & Restaurant which have their own PR. They were run by the same management who closed Forte during precovid. There is an outside and inside area, not many customer, not many PR also (photos on their fb shown otherwise) but this one u can sit in the club on sofa and your girl will drink with you. Can touch how much or follow you back or not depending on your skill. There is private ktv room too but all closes at 2am. The famous Galaxy Karaoke last time that open till morning is no longer there, no need bother go there. The only late night ktv available will be Kam Pai Karaoke, they don't have much girl, usually u need to bring your own and it's very very rundown. Last but not least, there is District 65 which is popular now, chill chill bar and restaurant, and also Tawandang Mahatson nearby. To see the better dress and hi so girl, I guess good place would be The Library. Dress up like an oppa you could be lucky. There is no PR here. Very well decorated like all The Library in other province, but the Phitsanulok version is super crowded and I would say this is your best place to give your eyes some good view.
Old 12-11-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soapy and Massage
I don't know anything about real massage, and there is no soapy here either. The style here is more like the typical kapoo where come with 2 package, B2B or full course. But I would say the price is cheaper than bkk but not so cheap either considering the quality. Girls are usually imported from other provinces, typical wl and not university student as you can find in bkk kapoo club. Usually only have 3-5 girls to choose from in each shop and the quality to me also much below average especially if you had tried most of bkk. Cut the story short, I only tried 3 shops namely Visa Club, Seesaw Spa and Cheree Spa. Old information I tried and seems like no longer exist. Damage will be 1500 package 1 and 2500 package 2.

Brothel (RLD)
There is only a very small Soi with 3 shops. Just search for Kam Pai Karaoke, they are all next to it. Damage is 1500 for st and the quality is below average. I would say it's better than nothing really.

Phitsanulok is as big as Hatyai in my opinion but hatyai truly have much more to offer, maybe because I know hatyai more and they are willing to import wl from Laos. Don't purposely come here for action, but if you really coming hope the updated information can save you much of your time exploring.
Old 17-11-2023, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lansi23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiel View Post
Those pre-covid kind of street walker mentioned in farang website is no longer there anymore.
ahah ah, i don t know which farang website you are talking about, internationalsexclown? since you also post the same report on it..i m impatient to read the answers of their experst for laughing a bit amazing how this forum has fallen so low.
Well I was in Pitlok 3 weeks ago street walkers, cheap ports at 500 baths are still alive and well alive, like the small bunch of ktv opposite P1 hostel..Less girls than pre covid, but more than 1 year ago ..anyway the scene in Pitlok was declining before the covid...

For Soapy i m not into it so i can t comment

PS: i hope the playboy "Yuritheclown" will come here to give us his knowledges

If you like Hat Yai do the 1 hour trip to Songkhla, the city is looking for world heritage label, many old houses have been restaured, you can visit them like many museum for free(for the moment) without mentioned the wonderful Samila beach..food is cheaper than Hat yai.
The scene is very different than Hat yai but you got solid bar girl strip...but be ready to competed with expats oil workers..Dingy Ktv near the fishing port have goned...for street walkers i ve never see one ..
the city is big like Hat yai..
L23

Last edited by lansi23; 17-11-2023 at 04:01 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1