The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bkk withdrawal

Hey Bros,

Any good agogo bars where you can feel up the FLs?
I don't really like to drink much but am up for teasing and even bring back to hotel if suitable.
Old 24-10-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bkk withdrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Hey Bros,

Any good agogo bars where you can feel up the FLs?
I don't really like to drink much but am up for teasing and even bring back to hotel if suitable.
Crazy House at the end of Soi Cowboy intersection. Mostly full nude, buy them LD at 400bath you can touch them all over. Bar fine is 700B and ST3000B. 😁
Old 26-10-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyxfactor View Post
Crazy House at the end of Soi Cowboy intersection. Mostly full nude, buy them LD at 400bath you can touch them all over. Bar fine is 700B and ST3000B. 😁
Had a blast at Baccara as well. Was with 4 buddies on a Thursday night so at first one girl came by and started lap dancing on my friend. She was pretty awesome, also reaching over to tug at the dicks of the rest of us to get us to pick other girls (who compared to her, were pretty boring). As she was leaning over to talk to my friend (still sitting on my friend's lap), can see she wasn't wearing panties and my friend had his thumb up her pussy

Fucking fun night out, but in the end we had to call a time out cos the LD drink chit cup was full and we had to reject a lot of opportunists who just walked over to add their chit to the cup
Old 27-10-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyxfactor View Post
The LD at 400B is quite high considering Bacarra is 260B per LD. The BF and ST are same price. Not sure if you can finger the girls at Crazy House though, you can't do that to some of the girls at Bacarra.
Old 27-10-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The LD at 400B is quite high considering Bacarra is 260B per LD. The BF and ST are same price. Not sure if you can finger the girls at Crazy House though, you can't do that to some of the girls at Bacarra.
I believe LD 400baht is for double LD. Gogo bars LD got single LD and double LD. Previously I went crazy house I also bought dbl LD X 2 for the lady. The waitress wanted same LD but I insisted only single LD which is 200+baht.
Old 27-10-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
I believe LD 400baht is for double LD. Gogo bars LD got single LD and double LD. Previously I went crazy house I also bought dbl LD X 2 for the lady. The waitress wanted same LD but I insisted only single LD which is 200+baht.
Oh. Usually I just buy a LD for my regular waitress towards the end of my visit for always helping me to secure seats and girls for my friends or colleagues.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1