The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
weeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Stupid ass

29/4/17 - Stupid ass

What a mess I've created. Sometimes I wonder why am I such a good story creator. I can cook up story so convincing that people believe what I said.

However these special traits I have is also wrecking my life so much so that my wife really believe that I had the intention or have another woman in my life. Some might say she should trust me since we have been together for so damn long but that's not the point.

The point is I'm a good story teller. She is also convinced. So how do I clear up this mess? In order to help my friends and whoever knows me not to divorce unless necessary, I always cook up story to make them believe. I'm happy I save some marriage but then again, I now worry for my own.

I'm not able to convince my wife that I've done anything wrong. She is the pillar of my life. I love her so much to ever think about that. In hope for giving her a better life, I tried hard but failed so far and she is still supporting me. I conclude the only way is to migrate which I'm trying hard. However, I also create a super mess right now that jeopardise our relationship.

The more I tried explaining, it gets worst. Anybody has tips for me to save myself?
Old 30-04-2017, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future
Re: Stupid ass

Maybe can go for some marriage counseling together with her.
Old 30-04-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

You can show her this post and use it as a conversation starter.

If that doesn't work, I suggest you pick one of the two options I use when dealing with my girl.

1. Stand your ground.
No, not shoot her dead - If you honestly didn't do anything wrong, simply act normal and treat this whole episode as her being overreacting. You want to minimise your reactions to her accusations whilst still maintaining that she is the one important lady in your life. Part of why she believes her own stories is because of how guilty you look and act, it becomes an admission of guilt, when all you want to do is assure her nothing happened.

2. Nuclear option.
You give in and give her everything she wants to rescue your relationship.
Honestly, if my girlfriend demands this, I rather end things.. I don't intend to live my life according to someone else's plan for me.

I wish you the best, though I'll never understand why you think sharing these stories with your girl on such a forum would ever be a great idea.
Old 23-05-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 7
strike1stprize is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstrike1stprize is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you strike 1st prize and hold on to the money, she probably love you

Last edited by strike1stprize; 24-05-2017 at 09:26 AM.
Old 24-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
relegated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strike1stprize View Post
If you strike 1st prize and hold on to the money, she probably love you
Real or not?