The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Looking for a companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenz View Post
the objective is ego boost, this lady prob undesireable in real gal, no men will pay attention to her, so in cyber world in a site filled with horney desperate men after sex, she will get attention so can feel better about herself. simple lah
or .. it could be a bearded man pretending to be a girl

Why would anyone go looking for a companion in the first place and not to meet them, if not for the delusional sense of someone wanting us somewhere?

I suppose hiring a psychiatrist might be of a much better help than looking for whatever real/unreal through an online sex forum public request.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 11-04-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
no nned to meet just chat chat but so demanding and yet we dont even know what the "lady" looks like and her own qualificatiosn, looks like scam to me
Hello there.. care to let me know how you look like then?
Old 11-04-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Got pic to show???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 11-04-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jjlsk777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Maybe TS just need someone to talk to when face with some difficulties.
Old 13-04-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
great but you should really look at her list of demands/requirements, she wants a emotional crutch but dare list criteria for her "companion"
Anyhow.. you sound like a very angry person.
Theres a reason why anyone of us is here.
Dont have to be this explicit..
Thank you for showing interests in my stupid thread and for responding..
Have a nice day dude.
Old 13-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
no nned to meet just chat chat but so demanding and yet we dont even know what the "lady" looks like and her own qualificatiosn, looks like scam to me
Sorry that you have to know how anyone of one here looks like before you can make any friend here. .

Beauty is subjective. You may be good looking to another girl but awful to me.
Your qualification maybe high for that person but extremely inferior to me.
But thank you for showing interests in my scam thread..
Have a good day.
Old 13-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Dun understand why dun join Dating Agency. You would have a much better hope for finding a decent guy there. Not that i am saying no decent guys here. But let's be real, majority of them are here for sex....
It is my perogative whether i choose to go for a dating agency or not..
Like you suggested, there will be gems around here too I believe.
Dont worry about that..
Thank you..
Old 13-04-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyguy801 View Post
Maybe TS is looking for sex too.. Just a front cover to say chat chat rather than piak piak.
Good luck to TS
Whether or not it is a front..
Time will tell.
Not everyone is like you leh.. always here and looking for sex.
Have a good day.
Old 13-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
Not sure what's the objective... since no need to meet? Looking for cyber soulmate? Anyway good luck to u TS. Hope no one gets hurt in this sort of hunting game.
The objective is my perogative to reveal or not leh.. dont expose la. Haha.
Nobody gets hurt being my friend.
Dont worry.
Old 13-04-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
the objective is ego boost, this lady prob undesireable in real gal, no men will pay attention to her, so in cyber world in a site filled with horney desperate men after sex, she will get attention so can feel better about herself. simple lah
Hmm.. maybe you are right..
Ill be honest. . Im seeking for some form of attention.
Dont you prefer to be responded to and replied too?
Or do you expect to be ignored being in this forum?
Hmm..
Anyway.. you look like a sour person.
No offense.
Have a good day.
Old 13-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky88 View Post
I need a companion too. Guess we might hit off.
Maybe we would. Maybe we wont..
You dont click with the billions of people on this planet too ma.
Old 13-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
or .. it could be a bearded man pretending to be a girl

Why would anyone go looking for a companion in the first place and not to meet them, if not for the delusional sense of someone wanting us somewhere?

I suppose hiring a psychiatrist might be of a much better help than looking for whatever real/unreal through an online sex forum public request.

This is cute. Maybe im a freaking wrinkled old lady in an old folks home. Seeking for some entertainment..
Haha..
Old 13-04-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Got pic to show???
No pic leh. Show me yours la.
Old 13-04-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjlsk777 View Post
Maybe TS just need someone to talk to when face with some difficulties.
Half right!
No prize though.
Old 13-04-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Looking for a companion

Interest Piqued!!!!
Hi Ladyrain!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1