The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jason1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Troubled

Need some advices bro. Got to know this girl in office for about 1 year. And then some how both of us develop feelings for each other, she got touchy with me then I told her my feelings. And she said she like me too. Both of us are married.
For the first few months, we did a lot of heavy petting, but she refused to have sex. Until one day, I fed up and give her the ultimatum, yes or no. So finally she agreed, went hotel and did it. Few more days, we did it again. In total twice, it's been 2 months ago since the last time, because she keep saying no now. Telling me reason/excuses that she is tired, no mood, stressed, etc... She felt cheap, don't feel like cheating but somehow still want to maintain this relationship. Keep arguing about this.
Wtf, petting is not cheating, hugging is not cheating?
I do love her, but for me sex has to be part of it.
Anyway, I really fed up now, I don't know how to proceed now, it's seems that we have different needs. Don't think we can be together in the future because we know we cannot part with our the other partner, or at least for me, I presume she felt the same way too. If so, what is the point of carrying on this relationship? Companionship?
Old 30-03-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Troubled

u may have confused lust with love.

she's probably feeling guilty - she'd thought flirting to escape from a dreary marriage but might not had wanted to go the whole hog, so she's pulling back.
Old 30-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

It's hard to give advice without knowing all the facts.

If you love her enough you might want to take time (and effort) to sort things out with her.. and at this point, I say that both of you seem to still be in the clear and are lucky to have even reached this far.

Your wife already has grounds to divorce you.

If you cannot stand not getting sex when the lady is troubled anyway, you might want to seek release elsewhere while she work on digesting the episode.

If you don't think it's worth the effort, walk away. Live with the choices you make.
Old 31-03-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

She might just feel lonely -- needs some companionship, cuddling, etc. But you totally took advantage of the situation and you did earn some free fucks... nice going!
Old 31-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

She said that she loved me and don't want me to be unhappy hence did the things that I wanted to. Somehow felt a bit regretted.
Weird woman. Don't know what she is thinking of.
Old 31-03-2017, 10:23 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason1999 View Post
She said that she loved me and don't want me to be unhappy hence did the things that I wanted to. Somehow felt a bit regretted.
Find someone else that isn't weird.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 13
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Bro, one thing for sure, she's unhappy with her marriage and possibly feeling lonely too. Women in such state is 2 minded. She wants a companion but not ready to leave the hubby. It's a risky situation for you to invest too much into her. Yes, she might even say she loves you but her action says otherwise. A women who truly loves you will do anything with you.

My advise, be ready to walk away at any time. Find someone who is more willing to be with you and do whatever you enjoy, sex or whatever. I've been there done that, so just a little experience to share :-)
Old 31-03-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Quote:
You took advantage of her, then now call her weird sia.

Leave things as is. Give her and yourself some time.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
She might just feel lonely -- needs some companionship, cuddling, etc. But you totally took advantage of the situation and you did earn some free fucks... nice going!
Actually not free Lor. I did invest time, effort and money.
Money like petrol, meals and some small gifts
Old 01-04-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster (M)

No leh. I did asked her. She said she is very happy with her marriage and love him a lot. But I did told her I am not happy with mine which is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonned View Post
Bro, one thing for sure, she's unhappy with her marriage and possibly feeling lonely too. Women in such state is 2 minded. She wants a companion but not ready to leave the hubby. It's a risky situation for you to invest too much into her. Yes, she might even say she loves you but her action says otherwise. A women who truly loves you will do anything with you.

My advise, be ready to walk away at any time. Find someone who is more willing to be with you and do whatever you enjoy, sex or whatever. I've been there done that, so just a little experience to share :-)
Old 01-04-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster (M)

She keep saying to play by ear. Haiz.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Ever occurred to you that maybe she doesn't enjoy you as much as you think she does?

Quote:
Old 05-04-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
tats basically saying wait long long
Old 05-04-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 30
celcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud of

Well, ever occurred to you that maybe her sex drive just isn't as high as you?
Old 05-04-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS ...

understand that in Singapore ... in the event that she got caught cheating, half of her husband's wealth still automatically belong to her ...

on the other hand, if you are the one who got caught ... half of your wealth automatically belong to your wife...

You see the imbalance here?

Make sure your future wealth/financial loss is really gonna be worth it ...................

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1