The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KC trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whacky View Post
Thank you everyone for your comments, criticism, input and advice.

Just sharing with you guys an update:

I went back to Club Illusion two days ago with a friend and didn't see the Vietnamese girl working there. My friend happens to know a PRC girl working there, who is quite close to the Vietnamese girl. The PRC girl told my friend that the Vietnamese girl was not working that day. So my friend and I shared 2 towers with the PRC girl and my friend continued to chat with the PRC girl (maybe he likes her?).

More than an hour later, a Thai-Chinese girl came and sat next to me then we just started talking about Thailand and the places I've visited. When we got more comfortable talking to each other, she shared with me what she studied back in Thailand and why she's in the business + the fact that she's enrolled in a private institution here trying to get a diploma in the English language so that she could have a better chance of getting a job in an MNC back in Thailand and eventually start an online cosmetics business in her hometown in Northern Thailand.

To my surprise, the Thai-Chinese girl told me that a lot of the customers fall for girls and end up going through a lot of emotional hassle and she even advised me to avoid investing my emotions into KTVs/Clubs and just have fun instead. I told her about the Vietnamese girl and she laughed and told me to forget about it + just focus on my career and family. Overall the conversation was non-sexual.

In the end I paid the Thai-Chinese girl $100 cash in hand in place of flowers (so that she could keep the money for herself) but she was unwilling to accept. I managed to get her to accept $50 as a token of appreciation for her time. We didn't exchange numbers.

I left Club Illusion with a clearer mind: I shall not fall into the KC trap.
wow only that and you feel you fall for ks trap, imagine if like me have a girls bj u and fk u free of charge....me thinks you never had a gf before to behave like that i know for a fact its not a european or a english custome to tip gals 100 dollar just to TALK
Old 14-03-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
whacky whacky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenz View Post
wow only that and you feel you fall for ks trap, imagine if like me have a girls bj u and fk u free of charge....me thinks you never had a gf before to behave like that i know for a fact its not a european or a english custome to tip gals 100 dollar just to TALK
Lawrence Wong photo in your avatar is it? the guy who got nabbed in HCMC?

Nice viewpoint bro. I praise you for having girls bj u and fk u free of charge bro (-:

I'm neither European nor English bro. I am Singaporean. I only follow our Singaporean customs and practice. My favourite pastime? Criticise, complain, criticise, complain...

Believe it or not in Western Europe some guys pay 200 euros/pounds just to have non-sexual female company for 30 minutes. That being said, its generally not a European practice to do so.
Old 27-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YoloTown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Perhaps Kittenz just meant that you were there in europe for awhile and might have been influenced by their way of life but still a hundred dollar tip is not what they would do.

Anyways, thread starter, i think you are nice to wanna tip her that much, maybe you have the leeway to do so, or maybe you are just too nice. About the "KC" thing though, im not very familar with it but im guessing its getting your heart involved in/within this slightly more "red-light" kind of place. Maybe you could just talk more to that girl that caught your eye and see how things go. Oh and 200 dollar tip... is quite crazy. you can have a great dinner with her at 100 dollars if you want but just straight off giving 200... what if she takes advantage of that.
my 2cents
Old 27-03-2017, 08:42 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

probably u guys rarely heard of how the rich prc tips the service provider (I mean decent job, decent service e.g. waitress) they fancy, One told me she got tip around sgd10k the first time a men saw her, and she was being a 古筝 performer in a up class restaurant.
Some guys likes to give gifts/flower wich could cost much more than sgd100, so I think giving the cash is more practical if u can affort
Old 28-03-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

TS, you have a long way ahead. Never ever fall for women in the entertainment scene. Be it a Blonde Czech, Long haired Chinese or hot latina with cute butts.

You can date them, bed them, love them but never marry one. They have more baggage than you can handle.

Anyway, u need to fool around more to experience life.
Old 29-03-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

whacky whacky
Thank you everyone for your advice. I have returned back to the city where I work. I appreciate the words of wisdom provided by everyone which served instrumental in helping me make a rational decision in relation to my feelings for that girl.
Old 29-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you everyone for your advice. I have returned back to the city where I work. I appreciate the words of wisdom provided by everyone which served instrumental in helping me make a rational decision in relation to my feelings for that girl.
its a bit sad that you need to go on a sex site to ask for opinions before you can make a rational decision abt this matter...."hey i found a cat50 gal she have open sores on her mouth, should i marry her so i can go raw every day with her, all i have to do is pay her okt 200k sdg, i can get this from some loan sharks"
Old 14-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
well, is just a fleeting moment don't let it get stuck in your head.
i almost got kc during my early days in ktv with a prc, back then i was just an nsf who was not willing to part with the cash for an overnight session.
was glad that i didn't sunk in deeper.
Old 15-04-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
I left Club Illusion with a clearer mind: I shall not fall into the KC trap
so u need a ladyboy to talk sense into a Euo graduate?
talk cock again!
Old 15-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Nothing wrong with a euro grat been kc.
I've knew Tao Kay, professionals been kc been entrapment by flower joint singers or high end ktv girls and divorced their wives and marry them.
When heart rules. The mighty brain doesn't.

Life. That's why we are humans and not robots. Good and bad
Old 15-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24088 / Power: 23
esssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond repute

looks like u already decided what u wanted to do
Old 15-04-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!

I think its a blessing from fate that you didn't see her the 2nd time round.

Who knows what you would have done?
Old 16-04-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of
Illusion gals normally higher quality than the other HFJs.. KC trap very common.. most of the gals there are seasoned pros and know how to 'click' with customers. They normally reject ur cash in hand offer coz they have targets to meet and the more frequent they reach or exceed thier targets.. the better chance of them staying in the country. So most of the time they refer the flowers until they meet their daily targets.
Old 18-04-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

whacky whacky

Thank you guys for your replies (-:
Old 23-04-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro,
Sorry to hijack the thread a bit.
I was at an "all in one entertainment center", there are spa, massage parlor, night clubs, disco, KTVs, and fish tanks types to pick girls.
OK to make a long stroy short, I could not see anything I like so I was on my way down to order an uber, but my phone was not working right, so I had to walk back to the hotel lobby, to hail a cab.
On the way to the lobby, I saw this a little bit mature sexy local Fang Bing Bing type looker.
Now having said a bit mature, is because the ages I used to is about 18 to 21...hahaha...she was about 24...hehehehe....
She said hi, and ask me to take a sit with, so I did and had a drink with her.
Chat2 and she was fun, and kind hearted, she offered to use her phone to order an uber for me.
She did not have to do it for me, but she did...
she want to do ST but I wanted LT, so we decided to exchange no and planned for another day.
I was wondering if I was being 'oiled up' for a KC trap....
I was also wanting to ask, in most KC trap is because the guy give signs that he is needdie...and the FLs goes in for the kill or she really find a fanncy for the "JOHN" and work her KC because she prefer to service you compare to other customer?
How do we tell the different, between, the FLs is stocking you because you are an easy prey compare she choose to KC you because she prefer to you to others???
To be fair FLs could lazy and just let the customer choose them too, right?

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1