The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
whacky whacky
KC trap?

Hi friends,

I am a Singaporean in my mid 20s working and living in Europe for the past few years. I'm currently back in Singapore for work reasons and I would like to share with everyone something which happened to me 2 days ago, which I really really need to get off my chest.

A friend of mine WhatsApp'd me at 8.30 p.m. inviting me to join him @ Club Illusion @ Clarke Quay. In the end, only 2 of us ended up entering Club Illusion, as the others were working the next day and didn't want to get drunk that night. The last time I actually visited a Thai Disco/Flower Joint was like 4 years ago. At Club Illusion, I saw so many pretty girls lined up on the stage. Koreans, Thais, Taiwanese, PRCs and Vietnamese. Pretty much half of Southeast Asia and the whole of East Asia.

There was a particular pretty-looking girl who caught my eye. She wasn't wearing a sexy dress like most of the other girls and I found her to be very cute. I thought she was from China but later found out that she's from Vietnam. Clearly, she noticed that I was eyeing her from my table and she eventually came to my table thrice even though I didn't give her any money or buy any flowers. She helped herself to my tower of beer. I was happy to let her have my beer as my friend doesn't drink much and I had to wake up early the next day. She does seem like a mercenery/tough cookie sort of person who knows how to act cute. Also, whenever she had to go onto the stage with the other girls, she purposely kept looking at me to see if I was looking at her. It was sort of a cat and mouse game to see if we were looking at each other.

I understand from many bros here that I ought to be careful of such girls. Somehow, I feel attracted to this girl (probably her looks) and even thought of just giving her $200 cash in hand (not expecting anything in return) and immediately walking out of the club. I'll be heading back to Europe in a months' time so a r/s is no-no and I don't want to sink into the KC trap.

I probably have fallen into the KC trap... Is is possible to be just a friend with her?

Your help, input, criticism, thoughts and advice is much appreciated.

One more thing: Please go ahead and zap me as punishment for being too weak-minded.

Last edited by whacky; 11-03-2017 at 04:39 PM.
Old 11-03-2017, 05:03 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: KC trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whacky View Post
Hi friends,

I am a Singaporean in my mid 20s working and living in Europe for the past few years. I'm currently back in Singapore for work reasons and I would like to share with everyone something which happened to me 2 days ago, which I really really need to get off my chest.

A friend of mine WhatsApp'd me at 8.30 p.m. inviting me to join him @ Club Illusion @ Clarke Quay. In the end, only 2 of us ended up entering Club Illusion, as the others were working the next day and didn't want to get drunk that night. The last time I actually visited a Thai Disco/Flower Joint was like 4 years ago. At Club Illusion, I saw so many pretty girls lined up on the stage. Koreans, Thais, Taiwanese, PRCs and Vietnamese. Pretty much half of Southeast Asia and the whole of East Asia.

There was a particular pretty-looking girl who caught my eye. She wasn't wearing a sexy dress like most of the other girls and I found her to be very cute. I thought she was from China but later found out that she's from Vietnam. Clearly, she noticed that I was eyeing her from my table and she eventually came to my table thrice even though I didn't give her any money or buy any flowers. She helped herself to my tower of beer. I was happy to let her have my beer as my friend doesn't drink much and I had to wake up early the next day. She does seem like a mercenery/tough cookie sort of person who knows how to act cute. Also, whenever she had to go onto the stage with the other girls, she purposely kept looking at me to see if I was looking at her. It was sort of a cat and mouse game to see if we were looking at each other.

I understand from many bros here that I ought to be careful of such girls. Somehow, I feel attracted to this girl (probably her looks) and even thought of just giving her $200 cash in hand (not expecting anything in return) and immediately walking out of the club. I'll be heading back to Europe in a months' time so a r/s is no-no and I don't want to sink into the KC trap.

I probably have fallen into the KC trap... Is is possible to be just a friend with her?

Your help, input, criticism, thoughts and advice is much appreciated.

One more thing: Please go ahead and zap me as punishment for being too weak-minded.
lol first time i come across someone asking for zap. no worry bro dont think got pl will zap u unless u r their enemy
Old 11-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Hi friends,
u are talking COCK! u stay in Europe for few years, come back & u know how to use word like KC trap, hang flower? talk cock!
Old 11-03-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

whacky whacky
[QUOTE=jameschong1;15710204]
Quote:

u are talking COCK! u stay in Europe for few years, come back & u know how to use word like KC trap, hang flower? talk cock!
Bro theres a misunderstanding here. I have been staying in Europe for the last 4 years. Before that I was in Singapore, did my NS here. Go see my old threads you will clearly know that i've been to Petain, Geylang before. And ive been reading SBF even whilst I was in Europe.

Theres no reason for me to lie about staying in Europe. I studied in the UK and was able to get a job in an EU country. I plan to return to Singapore in 2-3 years time.

Of course I know the meaning of "hang flower" and "kc trap" . When I was in NS 8 years ago thats what the guys in camp always talked about during guard duty. And i would visit Thai Discos during my summer holidays in Singapore whilst I was a student in the UK. Are you satisfied with my explanation? There are approx. 300,000 Singaporeans working abroad just for your info bro.

Last edited by whacky; 11-03-2017 at 11:00 PM.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Long story short: you met a girl in a club, both of you are attracted to each other. But you are afraid to be cheated so you held back. You come here to ask for opinion.

First thing first, why do you think she is a cheater just because she is a Vietnamese? Are you racist or something?

Another thing, you like giving people money just like that? You went to a club, saw a pretty girl then you gave her 200 bucks... what an interesting "habit" you have right there.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:34 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Long story short: you met a girl in a club, both of you are attracted to each other. But you are afraid to be cheated so you held back. You come here to ask for opinion.

First thing first, why do you think she is a cheater just because she is a Vietnamese? Are you racist or something?

Another thing, you like giving people money just like that? You went to a club, saw a pretty girl then you gave her 200 bucks... what an interesting "habit" you have right there.
it is common in china but not in singapore in europe they give tips in restaurant, we dont have such practice here
Old 11-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

whacky whacky
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

Thanks bro. I am not racist.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

whacky whacky
Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
it is common in china but not in singapore in europe they give tips in restaurant, we dont have such practice here
Thanks Bro.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

whacky whacky

Anyway im going to the club tomorrow to say hi to her.
Old 13-03-2017, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

bro just up her give her $250 and than bo hiu le

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 13-03-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyway im going to the club tomorrow to say hi to her.
Yup confirm kena kc trap liao....

Bro..If u just wanna hv fun, go ahead...But dun give ur heart to working gals...
Old 13-03-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

don't need to explain to others ahha.

My take on ur situation is..u wana bed her. but they might not be so easy.

So either u go back, try to ask her out..if she refuse, just give her a tip and move on.

[QUOTE=whacky;15710547]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post

Bro theres a misunderstanding here. I have been staying in Europe for the last 4 years. Before that I was in Singapore, did my NS here. Go see my old threads you will clearly know that i've been to Petain, Geylang before. And ive been reading SBF even whilst I was in Europe.

Theres no reason for me to lie about staying in Europe. I studied in the UK and was able to get a job in an EU country. I plan to return to Singapore in 2-3 years time.

Of course I know the meaning of "hang flower" and "kc trap" . When I was in NS 8 years ago thats what the guys in camp always talked about during guard duty. And i would visit Thai Discos during my summer holidays in Singapore whilst I was a student in the UK. Are you satisfied with my explanation? There are approx. 300,000 Singaporeans working abroad just for your info bro.
Old 14-03-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Looks won't last....best to look beyong the physical person...finding a decent girl is more practical...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 14-03-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

First ques? What do u Wan from her? Sex? Get her to be ur gf?

Know what u Wan in mind and tat make things much more easier...

U go down see her then? What happen after tat?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 14-03-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

whacky whacky

Thank you everyone for your comments, criticism, input and advice.

Just sharing with you guys an update:

I went back to Club Illusion two days ago with a friend and didn't see the Vietnamese girl working there. My friend happens to know a PRC girl working there, who is quite close to the Vietnamese girl. The PRC girl told my friend that the Vietnamese girl was not working that day. So my friend and I shared 2 towers with the PRC girl and my friend continued to chat with the PRC girl (maybe he likes her?).

More than an hour later, a Thai-Chinese girl came and sat next to me then we just started talking about Thailand and the places I've visited. When we got more comfortable talking to each other, she shared with me what she studied back in Thailand and why she's in the business + the fact that she's enrolled in a private institution here trying to get a diploma in the English language so that she could have a better chance of getting a job in an MNC back in Thailand and eventually start an online cosmetics business in her hometown in Northern Thailand.

To my surprise, the Thai-Chinese girl told me that a lot of the customers fall for girls and end up going through a lot of emotional hassle and she even advised me to avoid investing my emotions into KTVs/Clubs and just have fun instead. I told her about the Vietnamese girl and she laughed and told me to forget about it + just focus on my career and family. Overall the conversation was non-sexual.

In the end I paid the Thai-Chinese girl $100 cash in hand in place of flowers (so that she could keep the money for herself) but she was unwilling to accept. I managed to get her to accept $50 as a token of appreciation for her time. We didn't exchange numbers.

I left Club Illusion with a clearer mind: I shall not fall into the KC trap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1