The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thai GF and Sin Sod

Halo Samsters. Sawadee krap. Looking for opinions. Found my Thai GF via online chat and been in relationship with her for last 1 year. She is 28 single, works as an boutique shopkeeper in bkk and am 35 single work in service industry. Looking for further commitment, came to know of Sin Sod from her. Shes from rural areas of udon thani and average sin sod there is claimed to be 700k for farang. She want to save face and asking for 1Million as show money during the ceremony. Which only 15% will be kept by parents and 15% by her. 70% will be returned to us.

If any one has idea how to go about this will be helpful. Dont want converting too much money and convert again to SGD. Dont wanna put in thai real estate as sin sod for now.

Khop khun krap
pat
Old 06-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i want to ask firsly why is tehre even a distinguishing sin sod for a farange why must such a distinguishfatc, sidn soid if tehre is one should be the same regardless local or farang
So are you asking abt the logistics of converting SGD to TBT and back, or you asking whether you should be paying such a thing, from what i have read it seems only the low cl;ass girls who use it as a way of extracting further money from foreigners, middle class thais who marry other thais dont do such things
Thanks bro for ur reply.
Am looking at market average, i dont mind paying little extra, coz dont wanna park too much cash there. There are conflicting reports in Internet n youtube... some say sin sod is of the past n some say its still prevalent as a show of respect to the family. any first / second hand experiance is good to be aware of.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai GF and Sin Sod

some things never change, its all about money. it starts with money and it will end with money
Old 07-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Thx for the insights bro.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
1mil฿ for sin sod. That's about 40K sgd, +/-

Just my 2 cents baht.
You avatar just look very familiar!,

Hoot! Hoot!
Old 10-03-2017, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Read more private dancer. Don't end up same the farang in the story.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

This kinda culture only makes the bride looks like a prostitute and the father-in-law looks like an OKT.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tomokashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, 40k sgd for dowry is not a small sum. if it hit you hard on the financial portion, i guess u need to re-think.
Old 12-03-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Put all the sin sod aside. You just knowing her 1 year and decided to get married? Let put aside she from thai, with all the culture difference than yours. So if a girl you know from Singapore, a Singaporean giel (Assume you are Singaporean too), will you get marry within a year knowing her?

With a local girlfriend, you see her almost every week if not alternate days, 1 years also seems too short to know her to decide get marry. How long you know your teeruk, how well? Sorry sound like wet blanket, this is important.

Tell her you are saving the money, of course you want to give 1 mil sin sod, but that alot money and need to save. That will buy you time to observe the relationship.
Old 12-03-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigkuss View Post
Found my Thai GF via online chat and been in relationship with her for last 1 year. She is 28 single, works as an boutique shopkeeper in bkk and am 35 single work in service industry. Looking for further commitment, came to know of Sin Sod from her. Shes from rural areas of udon thani and average sin sod there is claimed to be 700k for farang. She want to save face and asking for 1Million as show money during the ceremony. Which only 15% will be kept by parents and 15% by her. 70% will be returned to us.
U know her thru online, guess u have met her maybe 12 times in a year assuming u travel to Thailand once a month. Within these 12 meetings and wonderful sex... u want to get married?? U think properly or u are desperate?

Sin Sot will be about 200k to 500k for Udon Thani. Furthermore, u need to buy gold.

Quote:
If any one has idea how to go about this will be helpful. Dont want converting too much money and convert again to SGD. Dont wanna put in thai real estate as sin sod for now.
I can do this for u, u transfer SGD to my SG bank while I pass 1 mil THB to u but of cause I will charge u a fee. Once the ceremony is over, I take back THB and will return u back SGD.
Old 12-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
This kinda culture only makes the bride looks like a prostitute and the father-in-law looks like an OKT.
U can disagree with the amount but we have know, this is another culture. SG marriage, some families also ask for dowry.... like "wedding tables", indirectly like prosititute??
Old 12-03-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U can disagree with the amount but we have know, this is another culture. SG marriage, some families also ask for dowry.... like "wedding tables", indirectly like prosititute??
1m baht should be enough to pay for a singapore wedding and a singapore bride has higher earning power, hence better investment plus no cultural problems. Especially there is no guarantee for the 70% to be returned.

Maybe ask her parents to accept the market rate of 500k.
Old 12-03-2017, 03:40 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Khop khun krap
pat
Why don't you just pay for each fuck. You get much more variety and it will end up far cheaper and far less stressful in the long run.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-03-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 17
Pleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond repute

Marry Thai ger v troublesome cos endless shit asking for money. TS think carefully.
Old 18-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasure_empire View Post
Marry Thai ger v troublesome cos endless shit asking for money. TS think carefully.
it shouldnt even be a issue of troublesome or not, it should simply this look at each persons relatiuve worth or status, if SHE is lucky to marry him due to his hugher status ( age, looks finances etc) then he sholdnt have to pay, if he was of lower status, ie old fatter, low earning capacity then sure maybe he should considering he lucky to marry a younger pretty gal
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1