The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2016, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MarriedinCN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married a WL

I really only know of two other cases where the relationship worked out (like mine). However in those cases both parties (customer and WL) were Chinese. With success stories being so rare it make sense that WLs are very sceptical about the possibility of finding a loving relationship with a customer. In fact I would caution most guys against it, unless they are willing to leave behind any hope of ever moving back to Singapore (note: I am not a Singapore citizen) and you are willing to give the WL some time to come to know and trust you completely. As in my case, even after I moved myself to China my WL wife still had doubts and it was only after continuing to show how much I loved her and needed to be with her that she learned to trust that the relationship could work.
Old 25-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
adrian84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really glad to see this thread, as it is related to my current situation which is similar to bro Wohaha96's case.

Don't know if it is appropriate to seek advice from the senior bros MarriedinCN, merelyevil and Wohaha96 here on the actual practical process of marriage with a WL, but still appreciate greatly if get some advice.

Generally, can senior bros advise on how long/ how difficult it generally is to seek MOM's approval to get married with a ex-yellow card (work permit) holder after cutting card? Any cases of successful examples?

I've also heard from okt and my wl gf (she said ICA told her as well) that generally they can come back to SG again after 2 years of cutting card if they can sign a declaration that they will not be working again and/or with a guarantee from a local guarantor? Is this true?

Will having a baby with my gf in her country grant any leniency from the authorities considering that it is a sign that both of us indeed plan to have a family and are committed in our relationship?

Really appreciate senior bros' kind advice on this matter to. Thank you very much for your kind advice
Old 25-12-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

My understanding is that there are cases where ex-WLs have successfully applied for a travel visa after a couple of years away (although I am not sure of the rate of success). I am sure it is more difficult (maybe impossible) if you want to apply for a partner residence visa for your GF. Thankfully I don't need to worry about it as I have no plans to come back to live in Singapore again.
Old 25-12-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
FUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up for this interesting thread. Made a post warning bros here against dating WLs back then, only to return back to her couple weeks later, fuck me right?

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...&postcount=121

My WL gf's about to ORD next week, currently in a dilemma as well; not sure if I should take a leap of faith & give a serious shot at the relationship or just call it quits & simply move on. My mind tells me to just fuck it & forget about everything but my heart tells me to go for it. So what do I go for exactly?

I still don't have an answer thus far honestly. Am in no position to be giving advice as well, but if I may suggest: Be rational & logical, think of the implications/repercussions that your actions/decisions may have, only you yourself will know whether it's worth it or not.
Old 25-12-2016, 05:14 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Im going to meet her parent during cny for first time. Ts mind to share ur experience meeting parents as well as cny experience in their hometown?
Old 25-12-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

My wife traveled back to her hometown after we first moved back to China. She stayed there for the first 3 months after we moved back. My wife traveled to Shanghai and me to her hometown 4-5 times during those first few months before she eventually moved to Shanghai. She had told her parents about me while we were still in Singapore and they obviously knew it was a serious relationship after I moved to China. Her parents were both very wary of the fact that I was still in the process of divorcing my previous wife and the age gap between us (16 years). After spending a week in her hometown I think her mother could see that I was very much in love with her daughter and that I was a gentle person unlike my wife's previous bf (her only serious relationship before me) who was a total douche. I now have an excellent relationship with her parents (especially her mother) who I think recognizes that foreign men treat women with a lot more respect than the local Chinese men.
Old 25-12-2016, 06:30 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarriedinCN View Post
My wife traveled back to her hometown after we first moved back to China. She stayed there for the first 3 months after we moved back. My wife traveled to Shanghai and me to her hometown 4-5 times during those first few months before she eventually moved to Shanghai. She had told her parents about me while we were still in Singapore and they obviously knew it was a serious relationship after I moved to China. Her parents were both very wary of the fact that I was still in the process of divorcing my previous wife and the age gap between us (16 years). After spending a week in her hometown I think her mother could see that I was very much in love with her daughter and that I was a gentle person unlike my wife's previous bf (her only serious relationship before me) who was a total douche. I now have an excellent relationship with her parents (especially her mother) who I think recognizes that foreign men treat women with a lot more respect than the local Chinese men.
Nice, thx for sharing. My gf told her parent I m divorced (yes for now but not when we were together, she didn't tell them when I was divorced). She told me don't let her parent know I just officially divorced as her dad cannot accept her as little 3 (even though my divorce has nothing to do with her). Yes in general local guy seems more gentle with woman. Her last bf b4 me treated her better than me according to her, but his main problem is easily get jealous and became violent and bad temper
Old 25-12-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't be calling mine a success as i am still going through this relationship. Many heartaches, emotional downs, dubious moments, lots of forgiving, lots of give more than take scenarios et cetera... she did say she knows all these, can't make me happy but does not want me to be sad either for now. Other than these, we are still going strong in the relationship and i am just hoping in a year to two, things will get better if we are still together. Meeting her parent wasn't that scary and we could get along well.

And yes, i have heard that unwanted visitors (caught working as FLs) will have a 3-5 years ban and it will be an uphill task in getting ltvp and above passes. Travel visas should still have chances... i may be settling out of singapore in the future if things are going okay for us so oh well...
Old 25-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
adrian84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a lot for the senior bros contributions above. For my case my gf is a wl in a legal house, so everything is according to law and procedures, unlike fl who are caught for being illegal. So was wondering if it may be more easier for MOM to give green light for marriage by going law by law and coming clean with her actual work permit status in future?
Old 26-12-2016, 01:38 AM

Quote:
My understanding is that there are cases where ex-WLs have successfully applied for a travel visa after a couple of years away (although I am not sure of the rate of success). I am sure it is more difficult (maybe impossible) if you want to apply for a partner residence visa for your GF. Thankfully I don't need to worry about it as I have no plans to come back to live in Singapore again.
an ex-wl did visit sg (dunno whether is travel visa or wat) couple of months ago, and she leave sg 2 years ago. so it seems 2 years plus number of months left for 2 years contract is valid (she completed abt 2 years term)
Old 26-12-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

Bro Korean, I managed to read some of your previous posts. I noticed that you had 2 gf in China. Is this still the case? Does either of them know of the other? Is your divorce finalized? Has your financial situation improved? Do you intend to move to China? How easy will it be for you to find work in China? Local salaries are obviously much lower than those in Singapore.
Old 26-12-2016, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Bro Korean, I managed to read some of your previous posts. I noticed that you had 2 gf in China. Is this still the case? Does either of them know of the other? Is your divorce finalized? Has your financial situation improved? Do you intend to move to China? How easy will it be for you to find work in China? Local salaries are obviously much lower than those in Singapore.
bro MarriedinCN,

I'm still in contact with the 1st but it is considered as breakup without mentioning it. 1st dunno the existence of 2nd, probably she may suspect, but the 2nd (the one I currently in relationship with) knew everything abt 1st since early day before we were together. Yes I'm officially divorced not long ago, waiting to enter into option selling the house then I'm done. Financially not improved yet but in the midst of improving. Yes I plan to start moving to china early next year, and after I've officially sell my house (sign all the paper works) then I will be totally out of sg for good. If I really need a job, finding a job I used to do may not be an issue but probably gotta look around in shenzhen, guangdong province, and I could contact my previous vendor there. BUt I no intend to find work in China as I'm planning to do trading for living, and will be staying in chongqing most likely.
Old 26-12-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
bro MarriedinCN,

I'm still in contact with the 1st but it is considered as breakup without mentioning it. 1st dunno the existence of 2nd, probably she may suspect, but the 2nd (the one I currently in relationship with) knew everything abt 1st since early day before we were together. Yes I'm officially divorced not long ago, waiting to enter into option selling the house then I'm done. Financially not improved yet but in the midst of improving. Yes I plan to start moving to china early next year, and after I've officially sell my house (sign all the paper works) then I will be totally out of sg for good. If I really need a job, finding a job I used to do may not be an issue but probably gotta look around in shenzhen, guangdong province, and I could contact my previous vendor there. BUt I no intend to find work in China as I'm planning to do trading for living, and will be staying in chongqing most likely.
@korean, it's not easy for you to go on this route as a lot of possible outcome are unclear as to what will happened in future.

There is no right or wrong, only when you go through then you will find out be it whatever the end result.

Take Care
Old 26-12-2016, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
@korean, it's not easy for you to go on this route as a lot of possible outcome are unclear as to what will happened in future.

There is no right or wrong, only when you go through then you will find out be it whatever the end result.

Take Care
Yes it is of coz not easy on this route but the toughest route has been cleared (divorce), it will only be better and wont be anything worst
Old 26-12-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Yes it is of coz not easy on this route but the toughest route has been cleared (divorce), it will only be better and wont be anything worst
I thought at the beginning you got problem to get your wife off the hook. So now she agree, no longer want to wear red dress and jump down from building. Therefore suppose to be a good ending for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1