The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How would you respond in this situation?

She is flirting openly with you. But than again some woman tend to be openly friendly and gave the wrong signal.

So if you are into eating her up will best to test water don't end up working relationship turn sour and u end up with a hard time at work.

Like another post in adult session the guy got on tinder know a married woman whom is a series cheater. But the guy seem to come on her very hard many trying to score while it is hot. End up backfire n no more contact.

So like some in your post suggest test water
Old 15-05-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
folento deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No word from TS? haha

Would love to hear more of the story.
Old 15-05-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
longlongFlo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuylonglongFlo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you like her, or like to fuck her, you have to react.
But remember:

Never eat and shit at the same place.
Old 19-05-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
koitea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks all for the comments and interests.. but sry that my updates might disappoint you.. lol.. so please turn away from my updates below if you don't want spoiler.. haha

It's not a simple matter of like her = tease her = fuck her.. lol.. got to consider the consequences if things don't work out.. and then the rumours that can fly around if office busybodies sense something fishy..

Didn't managed to see each other much as we are busy in different assignments.. sometimes can see her from a far in office and realised she has dressed down alot (meaning less and less makeup etc).. not really sure what happened to her.. I guess could be the work that's making her looked stressed out..

did texted her once to have a catch up lunch and casual chat.. instead of teasing her over lunch, I actually wanted to find out what happened.. and she mentioned the usual stuff about work problems and stress.. so there's nothing much progress btw both of us.. guess its not the right time for it as well..

Better not think too much into it then..
sad and boring life I have.. I know..
Old 24-05-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 7
strike1stprize is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstrike1stprize is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ask her for 4d number leh!
Old 25-05-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
relegated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strike1stprize View Post
Ask her for 4d number leh!
Sure open meh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1