The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous View Post
try garden home overnight after 9.30 pm is about 5500 baht
So what did you do there?
Old 10-05-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Garden home hotel vicinity is centred around the singlahatyai hotel, across the Daiichi hotel, nearby timsum restaurant and further down the neo hatyai hotel ....... and also not forgetting the See Kim Yong vice areas.... soi 1 and soi 2.
Happy wandering and exploring......
Old 10-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You can even walk for exercise ... but in the morning... ( now, afternoon heat is unbearable ) if you know where the old BP hotel is and behind it .... the Color Hotel... just follow the canal drainage pathways where you can also see the elderly doing their walks... just keep walking a few hundred yards you can see the Garden Home Hotel across.
Hope you cannot lost your compass bearing....
Old 10-05-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Hatyai is such a laid back town.... considered 3rd largest city in thailand where walking or motor tutu is the norm . Not many high rise buildings like you get in sillipore or Bangkok or KangLinpur.

Last edited by panda2rocks; 10-05-2017 at 01:56 AM.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

... ... till 4 am.... you can still get massage dolls deliver to your room if you have the contacts. And if you don't have ..... the nearest is the bellboy who is ever willing to help you with selection but be prepared to pay some convenient commission to him.

Where food is concerned there is no problem ... if you are staying in the centre of the town there is the 24 hr 7=11 seveneleven store and the surroundings midnight till morning hawkers around. Security is tight ; occasionally there are patrols on pickups and bikes . Some are foot soldiers on night duty too. Just say .... thanks to the insurgency problems around - to yourself.
Old 18-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Freedom1221 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Currently at hatyai now. Any kind bro can advise any normal pub which have thai girls accompany one? Not looking at those high class disco pub such as kiss chanel. A million thanks..
Old 19-05-2017, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom1221 View Post
Currently at hatyai now. Any kind bro can advise any normal pub which have thai girls accompany one? Not looking at those high class disco pub such as kiss chanel. A million thanks..
Not that I know of unless you bring your own or try to chat up with the locals. But if you just want to chill out, you can always try these places.

1) The Pubb
2) The Post
3) The Wild Side (if I recall the name correctly)
4) 8080

These are the few places I know.
Old 21-05-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Actually , there are many places to drink ; to drink with the locals u can do at any corners. The only barrier u have is to know the thai language ; if not u are an odd man out. Also they might not your own kind /favourities. They might not be on the same wave length with you.

Next, you can upped for a classy place , say, the POST just opposite Indra Hotel or the one opposite the ODEON Supermarket. They mostly belt out western songs ...... because the crowds are orang putih ; quite a sizable of them ; do not know where they came from or where they hand out during the daytime. Most of them keep to their own selves.
Old 23-05-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

.....or if u like karaoke and chinese songs , u can opt for the pub near sakura hotel old and new. Of course you can decline the many pretty ladies there if you like to be alone.

There is one down the road near the new sakura but of course is expensive ; more like discos than a pub.

Another one between ...near kosit hotel and old Lee garden Hotel.

Next one below the old sakura hotel but the cheaper one will be the one next to the old sakura . There are 2 around the building so be careful which one to take.

Lastly, get the whisky open in your room and invite ur women and their friends to ur room; so much merrier and sexciting.

Last edited by panda2rocks; 26-05-2017 at 10:22 AM.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rredline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Passed by Kiss Lounge today. Saw many girl sitting outside the lounge. A mamasan guided me into the lounge and quoted me 340B for a bottle of beer, is this price normal? Didn't sit down in the end. BTW, how to choose a girl to sit with me? A quick scan through during walk in but can't see clearly. Just need to know how the system work. Thanks.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rredline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was quoted 340B for a bottle of beer in Kiss Lounge when I ask, is this price normal? Saw many girls sitting outside the lounge when I walk in, how to choose a girl, mamasan will guided them to my seat for me to choose? Sorry, first time in Kiss Lounge.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Holy month period be aware of Southern Thailand insurgents creating havoc.

You have been warned!
Old 08-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Holy month period be aware of Southern Thailand insurgents creating havoc.

You have been warned!
Wow bro, you are everywhere, hahaha
Old 08-06-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rredline View Post
Was quoted 340B for a bottle of beer in Kiss Lounge when I ask, is this price normal? Saw many girls sitting outside the lounge when I walk in, how to choose a girl, mamasan will guided them to my seat for me to choose? Sorry, first time in Kiss Lounge.
A bottle of beer (normal size pint) costs <80 baht. You do the maths.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Don't go hatyai la...a lot of bombings..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1