The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Every man's poison: Avoid Boat Quay Spa

thanks for sharing bro
Old 29-01-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Gong xi fa cai TankerMack. What's the ethnicity of this buck toothed massage girl? What country does she come from? Have you been massaged by the other massage girls in here? How were they? Their pricing?
Old 29-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hornybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
Off topic, strip off also spa opposite OG in Bugis. Shop Color is lavender. Full scam and lies. Promised to give special after taking 1hr massage, body scrub and facial. Total 250 but in the end she don't do even just HJ. All lies fuck shit

Forgot to take shop name, I will come back and post here

bro, i think its called sweet dreams and beauty health spa shit. i never kana b4 but all i can say never trust bugis that stretch.
Old 29-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

A bro recommended Michelle, Thai woman who works in L__ L__ Massage, 46A Circular Road. One floor below. (I did not notice there was a massage parlour one floor above). Michelle is about 45 years old. She was not pretty, not young and has short, golden-silvery hair. She is thin. She wore knee length tights. Her English was quite good. Her massage was not a traditional Thai massage. She went out three times during my massage. I was pissed off. The last time she protested that she had a stomach ache. She went out. Jasmine, PRC girl, took over immediately. In a short while which I thought Michelle could not have taken so fast to shit, she came back in. Jasmine left. Michelle asked me the GQ. I chose full course. CD. Her BJ was good. She did not take off all her clothes. She pulled her tights to her knees. I knew from experience when massage girls did that, it was a very uncomfortable FJ. I got her to take them off completely. It was a very very rushed FJ. Crap. RTEverything Michelle: No!

I find the receptionist to be a courteous woman. I saw two other massage women in here. They were old and ugly.
Old 30-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Gong xi fa cai TankerMack. What's the ethnicity of this buck toothed massage girl? What country does she come from? Have you been massaged by the other massage girls in here? How were they? Their pricing?......

I was there a few years ago, for Bros who went there before will know there was a ML called Moon who gave excellent service. Generally the other girls during that period were decent, service was above average and standard pricing. Nothing exorbitant.

After this buck toothed experience I am not stepping into the place until i get info she has left. Sometimes MLs like this buck tooth can create a poor reference for other MLs joining this MP. Thats when the general standard of the MP will deteriorate and die a natural death. If you look around its no wonder that MP change hands so many times. The ones that stay alive for a long time are those where the MLs have build up a reputation that all the girls can meet minimum standards.

There is another MP I go to where I only ask for 1 particular girl. Have tried all the girls in the MP but only 1 provides excellent service. 2 other girls there. One will end the session in 35 mins even if you paid for an hour and the other will always demand tips for everything. Everytime I go there I get uncomfortable stares. Recently I reduced visiting the MP because the 1 girl that I liked told me massage ended after 45 mins. Its only natural that she is learning bad habits from fellow colleagues. (Why I work so hard when my colleague works less but can earn more by cheating time from customers).

Anyway to summarise: avoid this buck tooth princess to save your buck for other value for money places. She was the only person there when I went. Seeing her fucked up attitude even she knew that I am going to write about the fucked up crap experience thus she refused to tell me her name. If there was another ML I would have asked them for her name to give you guys the exact name. She looked and behaved like a PRC, interested only in money.

Bros hope you don't ask me any questions. thinking about her makes me boil. If you need further evidence spend some money go there yourselves. Tell me if my FR is accurate or not.
Old 30-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

The bad woman who massaged TankerMack appeared to be the receptionist. But that night he went there, there were no other massage girls available, so she massaged him.
Old 02-02-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

tankermac , I have been a regular at this spa during daytime not mid night shift. So, my opinion defer from yours.

the daytime masseurs are all excellent and good. The old batch of Moon, Eileen, Shirley, shan shan as well as the current new one Cxxx, Bxxxx, Nxxxxx, Oxxxx are service oriented, good massage....
Old 02-02-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
tankermac , I have been a regular at this spa during daytime not mid night shift. So, my opinion defer from yours.

the daytime masseurs are all excellent and good. The old batch of Moon, Eileen, Shirley, shan shan as well as the current new one Cxxx, Bxxxx, Nxxxxx, Oxxxx are service oriented, good massage....
I think thats not level 3 bro heheh i know which know which one u talking about...
Old 02-02-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
beemer88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where Moon went? Her service is one of the best so far. Miss her
Old 02-02-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
bluebrothers7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, this is crap service you received but seriously, wrong timing. CNY bro..no one good would be around.

I do think well of Moon, the vietnam gal..hot body..not sure where she is.

My feel now is most in the area is quite crap except maybe Spa6*.

to make you feel better go there and try either Tina, who is one hot sexy MILF or Yuyu i think..pretty hot or angela...also you won't regret although their uniform doesn't do their bodies justice.!

But if you want something really much better, I tried this Kiki near Changi and she was an awesome Hangzhou gal..wow...great body, milky white skin, and firm big tits...and guess what...i wanted to pay more but she said she only will accept 80...where to find this kinda hot gal!

I jus know after a bad encounter, you will want to make it up with something good!

or come to think of it...how about sylvia at Duxton, although she is not back yet...tall hot gal..used to be at spa6*.

ok..enough of writing !
Old 03-02-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shadowbladez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree that Moon was the best from last time in this spa. She has already moved on to another place
Old 27-02-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SunnyYan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for the heads up!!!
Old 27-02-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SunnyYan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowbladez View Post
I agree that Moon was the best from last time in this spa. She has already moved on to another place
Hopefully can find the place..... hint hint...
Old 01-08-2017, 03:15 AM
Samster

Daveforever1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is someone called Nicole at H & r spa. Did anyone try her?
Old 01-08-2017, 03:18 AM
Samster

Daveforever1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did anyone try nicole in h&r spa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1