The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Every man's poison: Avoid Boat Quay Spa

46b circular road, H & R Spa. Was there last week. Was not referred by anyone. I walked in. Its on the third floor. I used to be a regular at this place a year back. During my previous visits the one wearing civilian clothes is the cashier. I assumed the same this time. Unlucky for me the cashier wearing the civilian clothes was my ML. slight buck tooth with low cut top. Proceeded to room with shower and she started her massage. The way she put the towel where my face is supposed to go was folded too thick and not placed well. After 10 mins I adjusted it myself. The table was too close to the wall so all the massages were conducted from the left of the bed which meant my right side of the body was given half past six attention. Most of the time she only use 1 hand to massage and you can feel she was silently checking or messaging someone.

She rushed through the massage even though i paid $50 for an hour. 20 mins in she ask me to flip and she was explaining all the things she can do. Massage was like shit, so far her attitude was fucked up I told her No, I don't want anything else, sorry for your trouble, I will give you $20 more. She clearly was not happy. I told her I have no mood and sorry. She tried to bargain hand for $50 or do something on my ear and i need to pay $30 only. It got extremely uncomfortable and I had to keep saying No, next time please. Finally she relented and said ok and told me next time don't come and waste her time. She proceeded to give me some massage on my legs but all the while grumbling like fuck about it being chinese new year period and how she is also working for money. Then she went onto about being unlucky that i am only the second customer. I was just pissed off this is exactly why nobody probably comes to look for massage from her. This went on for about thankfully 5 mins only and she so far only massaged one leg only. Door bell suddenly rang, without a word she went out and proceeded to talk to the new unlucky fellow about the rates. I got enough of this shit and took a shower. When i came out of the shower she was there waiting - "$20 leh, u say one".

Gave her the money left the place and i decided to let all bros know, please avoid this fucking place. I went there at roughly 11 pm at night and she worked the whole day. Not sure whether she was lying but it totally makes sense why I would be her second customer only. Completely unacceptable experience. I don't care whether i get zapped or whatever. I have posted about bad places before but usually i will send by PM when requested. This is the first time I am writing such a harsh piece because this place is and should be everybody's poison.

Getting fucked over or given attitude by a SYT is different, this is a bucktooth old hag who thinks her touch is worth its weight in gold. I know there are some guys who will say give her a break or maybe that day she bad mood. But this was the absolute worst attitude i have seen. I would not wish my enemy to get a massage from her.
Old 20-01-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Every man's poison: Avoid Boat Quay Spa

Kudos TS for the feedback. so rest of us can save some hard sweat $$$.....kamsiah
Old 20-01-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute
Good thread to warn off the more vulnerable newbies like me. End of the day its all about good work attitude + respect for customers - whether or not ML in bad mood or good.
Old 20-01-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Good warning but I won't even bother with the $20-why tip her given her negative attitude and poor massage?
Old 20-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

delete duplicate post
Old 20-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Good warning but I won't even bother with the $20-why tip her given her negative attitude and poor massage?
At the end of the day we all know they need the extras. When i proposed 20 dollar tip it was in the hope that she would not feel so bad. But moving forward I would not. You are right. Lesson for me to learn.
Old 20-01-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sabs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysabs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Used to frequent this place for the malay girl... not sure if she is still around..
Old 20-01-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11444 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

TS, thank for the head up. 8 missile for you
Old 20-01-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Well said.
TS shld keep his $20 - this ML aren't worth it....😠

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Old 20-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
sanuuuuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for alerting us bro!!
Old 20-01-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

well done TS..up you...but you should have save your $20
Old 20-01-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Off topic, strip off also spa opposite OG in Bugis. Shop Color is lavender. Full scam and lies. Promised to give special after taking 1hr massage, body scrub and facial. Total 250 but in the end she don't do even just HJ. All lies fuck shit

Forgot to take shop name, I will come back and post here
Old 21-01-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Bummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with your post bro.

Down there there a few massuage that give you a good 100% massage if you not looking for something special.

I only trust 2 massuage there and 1 of them is malay and thai.

The malay lady, what i like about her massage she able to crack the bones at my neck.
Old 21-01-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the warning.
Old 22-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many thanks for warning - upped you my 7 for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1