The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
vanzx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Real story of Malaysian students Eleena and Eden(With videos)

Recently seen videos of persons whom I have known on the internet. Hence I decided to pen down the story behind these videos. This is not my story. This is a real-life account of Eleena, about her story with her past friend Eden. I use real names here since their videos have their names in it anyway.

This story is based on multiple conversations with Eleena and my encounter with this incident. To begin, I will give information as to how I came to know Eleena and Eden, and their backgrounds.

I knew Eleena when we became classmates at a private University in Malaysia, and we sort of became the best buddy to each other. She is of mixed Chinese and Malay heritage, so she has a darker skin than most Chinese yet tall and beautiful with likeable personality. Little did I know that she is a lustful person as I found out after accompanying her to nightclubs regularly. I knew Eden when she introduced him to me after telling me that she liked a guy that she recently met in the same University.
Eleena : ‘Vxxxxxx, i just knew a guy that I quite like…’
‘I will bring him when we have dinner tomorrow in Midvalley’

That night, we met in the Midvalley shopping centre in KL. Wearing a pair of glasses, Eden is skinny, shy and he barely spoke. He is studying and living alone here as he came from Sarawak. After the dinner, I asked

Me : ‘What do you like in him? He seems to be an introvert though he is a polite guy’
Eleena : ‘That’s what I like about him. It’s far easier to command a soft guy like him…I also like how our first name starts with E’

She continued
‘Since he doesn’t have a car, I will take him to a lounge bar’. It was nearly 10pm by then. The next morning I called her via whatsapp

Me : ‘Where are you Eleena’
Eleena : ‘I am at home, later I need to send Eden back’
Me : ‘So Eden slept with you last night’
Eleena : ‘Er.. yes…’

Last edited by vanzx; 19-01-2017 at 06:35 AM.
Old 19-01-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
geoppery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real story of Malaysian students Eleena and Eden(With videos)

Thanks for this post and video

it sounded more like a story to me
Old 19-01-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Real story of Malaysian students Eleena and Eden(With videos)

Things just happen and if this is true, why pen it here? Shouldn't your story be like in some other youth forum instead? Anyway this aside, I love the video!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1