The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
Life as A Busty Malaysian in Singapore

Hello everyone, I am going to start a series of articles to tell the story of my cousin sister who just left Singapore for a better job opportunity in Perth Australia. I am very close to her, and when she knew that I was accepted by NTU Singapore, she decided to reveal her own stories as a Malaysian working in Singapore all these years, with the purpose to remind me life is not a bed of roses.

She has a lot of sexual encounters in Singapore and I bet her sexual encounters will continue to take place eventhough now she has moved to Australia, given that she posseses an excellent body figure.

I have been spending sometime to think of a fictional name for her, and I decided to name her “Joan”. A cute, yet potentially a sexy name.

Joan is my cousin sister, and she is 30 years old now. We do have some age gap but that does not affect the close friendship we share as cousins. She came to Singapore to work right after she got her SPM certificate (Malaysian O’level), which made her an 18 year old young girl when she first arrived at Singapore Woodlands Custom, with a hope to provide for her family.

She comes from Penang Island and as you all can imagine, she does not come from a wealthy family. Her father has run away to Ireland from local loan sharks (aka Ah Longs) due to owing too much in gambling. Her mother, which is my aunt, was forced to be the only one to support Joan and her two younger sisters.

So a very good girl like her, decided not to pursue a higher education and went to Singapore to find work right after high school. Along with a friend of her.

Her friend was a very rebellious girl, compared to Joan who was the kind of girl next door during that time. And it was all because of her friend at the very first place, that she decided to go Singapore because her friend had a relative that lived in Singapore and so can take care of them.

Her friend’s name was Lily. Yea, very old school but I figure it would suit the history background of this story as well.

Lily is always thin but has a cute pair of B cup boobs, and she had a lot of boyfriends before she left for Singapore. Her ass is small but perky. Joan on the other hand, had only one long term sweetheart since the age of 15. Joan inherits my aunt’s gene and has a pair of voluptous D cups boobs. She was rather curvy since young as I could recall in my memory.

You could imagine how sad it was for Joan to leave her boyfriend and went to Singapore with Lily together. When they got down from the bus near Woodland there, Lily’s relative was already there waiting for them, a friendly looking skinny uncle.

Almost as skinny as Lily.

.. to be continued

**if you guys like this kind of memoir story, support please! Thanks!
Old 13-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Suanced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life as A Busty Malaysian in Singapore

Nice start bro, please continue
Old 13-01-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

nice start, pls continue and hope this stories last.
Old 13-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
clubviivaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Though I want to hear this as a sex story, but somehow my heart goes out to those with difficult backgrounds, as such i will be more interested to find out how has the life of the protagonist improved in the TS's story.
Old 13-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here, please continue.
Old 13-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

“Wa really long time no see you already,” Lily’s uncle talked to them while helping Lily to carry her bags. Obviously, he did not help Joan.

“Yea yea, me too, also long time no see you. You still look young. Hey Joan, this is my uncle, you can call him Benny,” said Lily while she was helping my cousin sister to take one bag since she had nothing in hands.

“Hello Uncle Benny,” Joan greeted timidly, only then did Benny pay attention at my cousin sister. His gaze immediately focused on Joan’s front breasts.

Although it was impossible for Joan to wear something sexy during that time, the old loosely large t-shirt still cannot hide her assets, especially she was carrying a backpack, which the two shoulder straps revealed the sexy Ds boobs.

“Oh hello! Aiyo don’t call me uncle, I don’t want to be called old leh,” said Benny in a joking tone. The three of them were now in Benny’s car, a Toyota Vios.

“Ei why Singapore car different side?” expressed Lily, because in Malaysia drivers sit on the right side.

“Welcome to Singapore!” exclaimed Benny.

The three of them laughed.
Old 14-01-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
“Oh hello! Aiyo don’t call me uncle, I don’t want to be called old leh,” said Benny in a joking tone. The three of them were now in Benny’s car, a Toyota Vios.

“Ei why Singapore car different side?” expressed Lily, because in Malaysia drivers sit on the right side.

“Welcome to Singapore!” exclaimed Benny.

The three of them laughed.
Your story has potential, definitely looking forward to more...

But........ since when Singapore is left-hand drive..?????
Old 14-01-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 10
Cignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to behold

I like the names you make up for the them

uncle benny hahaha
Old 14-01-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
CacoonFest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping here!
Old 14-01-2017, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Wreckers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CacoonFest View Post
Support and camping here!
Same here too
Old 14-01-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Your story has potential, definitely looking forward to more...

But........ since when Singapore is left-hand drive..?????
major flaw in the beginning already???
Old 14-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

😂😂😂..SG and Malaysia, same same lei..right hand side

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 14-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Nice story but didnt know that NTU accept student without basic knowledge that SG and MY car drive on the same side.
Old 14-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
hoangsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here.
Old 14-01-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Congratulation guys! Spot the big bug! You guys are entitled to create a character to be played real bad in the story now~~ let me know the ideas thanks ~~Hahahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1