The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
moscato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: If a father see his adult daughter wear tight & sexy outfit,would he want to fuck

sicko, deserved to be knocked down by car, how can your daughter ever call you "dad"
Old 10-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If a father see his adult daughter wear tight & sexy outfit,would he want to fuck

Only Dogs do tat !
N they eat their own shit too

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 16-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
Jubuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hahaha, like the bro above, I just wanted to see everyone's responses. Poor fella kenna fuck until like that. Ask stupid question somemore lah...
Old 16-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: If a father see his adult daughter wear tight & sexy outfit,would he want to fuck

JapAV 看多了。 头壳坏了。
Old 16-01-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 0
eroticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to behold

Kena fuck until so jialat, TS must think carefully before opening mouth again.....
Old 16-01-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Daughter, no. but to be honest (since so many white knight suddenly appears due to this thread), i will fuck my niece or cousins IF i feel i can get away with it without knocking them up and without ppl finding out.
Old 17-01-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Just to tink of it is pure evil! Me aint no saint either but the daughter/s are of ya own seed/s tat u've sown..u dont do bad things to ya bloodlines!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1