The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink The Midnight Hour

Clock strikes 12 midnight

Our bodies were interlaced with each other, our lips engaged into a deep, sensual embrace. My legs were wrapped around his waist, his fully erect member rubbing aganist my thighs. His hands snaked their way onto my assets, squeezing them and pulling me closer to him.I moved slowly against his waist, making his kisses and erection harder. Our tongues fought furiously,trying to get the other to cave in. We kept going at it, tightening our grips around each other, nipping and pulling at the other's lip until the automatic clock chimed that it was 12 O'clock exactly. Breathlessly, I pulled away, a smile stretching from ear to ear planted on my face. He looked at me and frowned, obviously unaware that our time has come.

"What?" He asked with a pained expression, fairly visible.

"It's 12." I whispered, gently rubbing his thigh.

"Already baby?" He asked nipping my neck.

I answered him with a sensual kiss, gently using my weight to turn him onto his back.

He pulled back for a moment, a smile taking over his face. He was about to speak when I kissed him again, but more aggressive than the first one. His erection was full and thick, throbbing under me.The moisture from within me to trill through my underwear, dampining the place on his waist I was sitting on. My nipples became sharper than rocks,and visible through the shirt he gave me. He grabbed my breasts with a strong grip, squeezing them and pulling at the nipples. A moan crept from my lips as his hands pulled and massaged my nipples. They ached in pleasure, awaiting the warmness of his mouth to fufill them. He must've heard them speak, because within an instant I was on my back and he was on top pulling off my shirt. Hungrily, he took my right breast in his mouth,his left hand gently caressing the left.My hands forecefully grabbed his hair, pulling and tugging at loose brown curls. A line hums flowed effortlessly off my lips as he switched roles. His fingers worked mindlessly, massaging the most tender part of my breast. His tongue nipped and sucked, making my legs stick and my wet pussy pour.

His hips twitched in eagerness as my tongue rimmed the sides. Pre-cum trickled down the shaft, alerting me that the time to fill my mouth has come. Leisurely, I slid him halfway into my mouth, pulling him back out so I could kiss the side. A sigh came afterwards, for he was fully in, and ready to thrust. I began sucking him slowly, to let him get the feel, but he began to move rhythmically in tuned with me, making me go faster. I needed him to come, it was the only way I felt got what I felt. With a quickened pace, he began to arch, pulling on hair and pushing himself deep inside my throat so I could catch all of it.

The first load came out fast and long, filling my mouth with his sweet-bitterness.

The second was hot and in a stream, I was overwhelmed with pleasure and couldn't help but go for the third.

He was on the verge of fatigue, but he managed a third and pulled me up so I could sit on top of him.

"Ride me." He said moving me closer to his immense bulge.

"Fine..."

I gasped in felicity as all 9 inches went inside me. I rocked back and forth to get adjusted, after a few gos, I began to grind. I leaned over and kissed his neck as he grabbed my assets. I grinded soft and compassionately, but he wanted it hard and rough. I could tell by the way he dug his nails into my skin pushing me roughly against him. Getting the signal I went harder, eventually turning so that my back was all he could see, grinding on him in the Reverse Cowgirl position. He leaned up and moved me into a Doggystyle postion. He started off slow, but went faster as he came closer to his climax.

"Fuck!!! I'm about to..." His voice went off as his essence filled me.

He went again, urging me to mine. Soon, we both came again, almost too weak to stay upright. We crashed onto the bed, breathless and fufilled.

"12'O Clock tomorrow?" I asked crawling onto his side.

"Yes..." He breathed before snoring softly.

The End
Old 23-12-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
repmarks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Midnight Hour

Super short story!
Old 23-12-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by repmarks View Post
Super short story!
Well, I M not getting much support from the readers here. Therefore, have support will have motivation to write more! Not much supports, short ones should do fine, no need to waste anyone's time, right?

I see some 'single' story types, can get over few thousands view and many comments,. But mine, I have shared almoßt a dozen stories now and what do I get so far......
Old 23-12-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Btlifestyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!!
Old 23-12-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Bremen28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btlifestyle View Post
Camping here!!
Camp what camp? Can't you read?
Old 23-12-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasusam View Post
Well, I M not getting much support from the readers here. Therefore, have support will have motivation to write more! Not much supports, short ones should do fine, no need to waste anyone's time, right?

I see some 'single' story types, can get over few thousands view and many comments,. But mine, I have shared almoßt a dozen stories now and what do I get so far......

What sort of support are you looking from brothers here ?
Old 23-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Comely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen28 View Post
Camp what camp? Can't you read?
Hahahaha good reply
Old 23-12-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
chinkutan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To show my support to ur many story posted here, up ur points already.
Old 24-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Samster

Smile Re: The Midnight Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinkutan View Post
To show my support to ur many story posted here, up ur points already.
Thanks, that's what I m referring to..
Old 07-05-2017, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
chinkutan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If u want more points, complete ur stories, nobody like to be left hanging in mid air, and nobody will up u with uncompleted stories. If u continue with the way u post stories, I think pple dun bother even to read any story u post. I am 1 who hv stop reading ur story. Given the chance I will zap u down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1