The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
M1a1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Job, New Boss, New Affair

Great write up. Support.
Old 28-12-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Lappyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping here
Old 28-12-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
boyhunk80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyhunk80 View Post
I was about to reverse my car out from the parking lot when my phone beeped...

1 x notification on my whatsapp... It was Vivian...

"Hey... Miss you already... When free for coffee?"

Wow.. Wasn't expecting such a fast msg from vivian... was typing to reply her when I felt a cold air whisper into my left ear...

Felicia gave me a kiss on my ear & gave me a hug....

"Dear dear... don't leave me..."

I pushed Felicia away...

"Dear. You are drunk..."

Felicia gave me a smile.. point to me & say.. you guys all the same... horny bastards... see 1 girl like 1 girl....

"No la... Why you talk like that? What happen? Your boyfriend ah?"

Felicia started to tear....

"We broke up yesterday... He say I not good enough for him.. not understanding... say i not sexy enough for him... Boon, I really not sexy meh? You see my panty so long just now.. not sexy meh? I shaved for him leh.. what else he want..."

I took off my seat belt & hugged her...

"Silly girl..You are so sexy... every man see you sure horny.. sure want eat u... if i'm your boyfriend sure protect you from all these horny wolves...."

She hugged me too & went to touch my dick...

"Boon..you really never tell lie...so hard already..."

I smiled at her.. & we french kissed....

Her kiss was so gentle & sweet and make me feel like i'm a secondary school kid kissing my 1st girlfriend....simple, sweet yet fucking horny....

She kept teasing my dick with her hands & slowly moved her hands into my underwear....and started stroking it...

I couldn't lose out to her too... I stroked her tights... & slowly find my way up to her lacy panties.... her panties were already wet.... ho say liao... I love girls like Felicia... Super duper wet....

I played around her lacy white panties while kissing her... I could feel that her breathing was getting heavier.... slowly slowly... i entered 1 finger into her pussy... she gave out a light moan..... & bite my lips lightly.....

Felicia wasn't lying too... She really shaved her pussy... It was clean & smooth.... her pussy was tight & wet.... i kept fingering her carefully not to pain her too much... I could sense tt she was enjoying.... & decided to try my luck... entered 2 fingers into her, she took her lips off my lips, closed her eyes, looked up & moan.... it was a loud moan...

"Dear... keep going.... I love it... U are good... I want... I want..."

I continued fingering her pussy & kissed her neck...

The next 10 secs will be something I will never forget.... Felicia gave out a loud horny moan..."Ah... I'm cumming... I'm cumming!!!!! Ahhh.... Ah............"

Her breathing was heavy & she was perspiring .... I took out some tissue, wipe my fingers from her wet juices... & helped her clean her pussy...

"Boon... You are so nice...."

Me: "Such a sweet girl like you.. I must treat nice nice ma..."
Felicia: "U such a sweet talker....."
I smiled at her.... I thought that was the end of the night.... But who knows.. This little horny girl didn't want to end the night yet....

Felicia: "Boon... I be honest with you... He wanted to break up because he find me not good on bed... Esp my blowjob.. he keeps saying I not good... You mind if I bj you? U guide me along... see if I can improve or not... I really love him alot... If my bj is good... maybe he will patch back with me...."

Me: "Sure..." I took out my almost exploding dick from my pants.... Felicia wasted no time and went straight to lick my dick.....
Felicia grab on to my dick, lick it around as if she was licking ice cream.... soft, gentle & put in a lot of saliva... within seconds.. my dick was so wet...

she went further down to my balls, took a deep breath n continue licking my balls.... I held on to her head... "Nice baby.. nice..."

Her right hand was roaming all over my body... and playfully teasing my nipple..... She gentle sucked my balls with some pressure and let it go again... that feeling was... OMG..... "OMG.. baby... keep going...."

Felicia looked up at me like an innocent school girl... "May I suck your dick dear?"

Me: "My dick is yours... do watever you like...."

She used her tongue, went around my dick head like a merry go round for a few rounds & took me to heaven....

She put my dick into her mouth so smoothly and began sucking my dick.... It was such a pleasure.... she began deep throating me... i wasn't expecting that from her but she made it so shiok.....

occasionally, she will make take my dick out for a breather & goes "Pop" "pop" "pop"

I unhooked her bra with 1 hand & she moans again... her moans is so seductive & spice up the whole session.....

I grabbed her breast & played with her nipples... it was big n hard... everytime i squeeze lightly, she blow me even harder.....

I couldn't take it anymore... "Dear.. I'm cumming soon.. Need to take it out..."

Felicia shook her head took out my dick & say to my dick... "Cum in my mouth u naughty boy.. I want to taste your cum....."

OMG... Am I so lucky?! She continued blowing my dick & keep using her tongue to tease him.... buay tahan liao... I pulled her head closer... "Ah... Ah... AH.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Wow...Song!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I exploded inside her mouth... She was still working very hard with my dick.... making sure none of my sperm came out... She took my dick out, opened her mouth.. & showed me... she swallowed everything single drop...

Felicia: "WOw...So many cum ah..."

Me:"U swallow everything?"

Felicia:"Yeah. I love sperm... You like me to swallow?"

Me: "Thanks baby... I love your bj..."

Felicia: "Really? Got anything to improve or not..?"

I was thinking so good liao... wan give wat feedback... but i decided to be abit cheeky with her...

Me: "1 time cannot give feedback leh.. must a few more time den can... hee..."

Felicia gave me a light beat on my chest... "Boon.. you very tiko leh..." & gave me a hug... "Thanks Boon.. you are very sweet..."

I pulled my pants up... & drove her home....

Before she align we hugged again... she's those sticky gf type.. dun want go back... but it was almost 2am already & I haven't rely vivian....

Me: "Good girl.. reach home le msg me ok?"

Felicia: "Good night Boon.."

We kissed & she alight... The moment she alighted, I took out my phone & reply vivian....

"hee.. so fast msg me already ah.... Coffee anytime..."

3secs later, Vivian replied...

"Wow..so late then reply ah... I tot u MIA after having fun..."

- to be continued-
Old 28-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
WoodenBaton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro..
Old 28-12-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyhunk80 View Post
Started working as an Assistant manager with this local SME. Not a big company, total staff around 20. Under my new team, I've my director, my manager, me & 8 female colleagues.

To be honest, 1 of the main reason I was keen to take up this post was because of the ratio of female staff to male.

Yeah, call me chee hong or playful but that's my motivation... My Manager let's call him Mr Tan was in his 50's. I'm in my mid 30's. So, I know once he retire, I will take over his position. So yeah, life is fairly good for me.

1 week in joining the team, Mr Tan & my female colleagues plan to throw a welcome party for me. Location was Mr Tan place. Not bad. My manger knows how to pull relationship. Nowadays, work force no longer bother about such welcome parties. So I was quite touched.

The day of party came, venue was at Mr Tan condo function room. They had planned to have bbq session for me.

Me: "Mr Tan & ladies, thank you for organizing this party for me. I'm very touched and look forward to working together with you all soon soon & huat ah!"

The ladies giggled & Mr Tan gave me a pat on my back. Boon ah, work hard. You will take over my position in no time. I old liao. Thinking of retiring. You work hard & help me take care of these 8 "xian nu" (fairy ladies)

The ladies giggled again...

Me: "Don't worry la. I only scare they bully me."

Elieen: "Wow.. So fast complain liao ah.. We haven't even started.."

Me: "Hee.. Joking la.. I need to go to the toilet first.."

Mr Tan: "Oh. The male toilet spoilt. Why don't you use my house one. My wife just texted me. She @ home.. U just intercom her..."

Me: "Oh..."

So I went to the lift lobby and punched in his unit number..

Mrs Tan: "Hello? Yes?"

Me: "Oh.. Mrs Tan? I'm Ah Boon. Mr Tan assistant manager. Like to use your toilet..."

Mrs Tan: "Oh.. sure sure.. come on up.."

I reached the unit & pressed the door bell.. Mrs Tan opened the door... She was dressed in a sexy silk lingerie & she looked young... Not the age I expected her to be..

Me: "Oh.. Hi! I'm Ah Boon. You are Mrs Tan?"

Mrs Tan: "Call me Vivian lah. I look so old meh..."

Me: "Oh. No leh. If I see you outside, I tot you are Uni student..hee"

Vivian: "WOw.. you very sweet talker.. I worry about your company girls liao..."

Me: "No la.. I don't usually sweet talk de.. Got a surprise when I saw you."

Vivian: "Oh. Sorry ah. Is it abit too sexy? Just brought this online & was trying den you intercom.."

Me: "Looks very nice. But I really need use toilet pls.. Buay tahan liao.."

Vivian giggled...

Vivian: "hee.. come in come in. go use.."

I entered the bathroom & 1st thing I saw was her pink bra & panties...

Me: wow. so lucky boh...
Old 28-12-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
LinFengJiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story
Old 29-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here.
Old 29-12-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Nocially deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS ...
Old 01-01-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 10
ailestriker is one of the Best!ailestriker is one of the Best!ailestriker is one of the Best!

please continue the story TS!
Old 01-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 16
Smile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant future

Ts, please continue story
Old 01-01-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
priceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome story Bro. Please continue.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
CacoonFest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff, camping for more!
Old 04-01-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
LowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like this story.. TS pls continue!!
Old 04-01-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice Like the localized content and had me hard reading this. Keep it cumming bro
Old 04-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Well written TS
Supporting you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1