The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DEGROW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Have you ever tasted you own semen.

Hey guys, I've always wondered how my own semen tasted out of curiosity. I've seen many women writing on forums, saying that it's salty, bitter, sweet etc...

Therefore, I was in the office doing my work, when I went to the toilet to wank off.

Before I tell you how it tasted, let me tell you what my diet consist... I eat fruits after each meal, the most common fruits would be banana during breakfast, which I add in to whatever I had that morning. Apple would be for lunch and for dinner it would be apple, pear or whatever I have in the fridge. One thing to note is that I don't eat orange because I hate it. Also, I drink a lot of water, because that's the only way to get out of office and take a break in the toilet. By the time I knock off from work, I would've drank about 1.8 litres of water.

I ejaculated on my left hand, and swipe a small portion on my left thumb. I then put it in my mouth to and tasted it.

It tasted of nothing, like plain water. I don't know what the fuck those girls were talking about when they said it was salty. However, the texture of my semen was very creamy like that of a durian. My semen also felt very cold, maybe because I work in an office and it's always 18 degrees celsius. If I could substitute what my semen tasted like, it was like tasting double cream frost, the one you see on birthday cakes, except that it was not sweet. After tasting it, I swallowed it and felt my throat being irritated by it. Maybe, because it was sticky that's why my throat wasn't that comfy with it, had to drink water to push it down.

The experience was an eye opener for me! Maybe, I will try a new diet and get a better tasting semen. I will see if the Michelin inspectors can award me 3 Michelin Stars. I will get Gordon Ramsay to try it and see if he likes it.

Have you tried your own semen?
Old 20-12-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
sabahking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Have you ever tasted you own semen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEGROW View Post
Hey guys, I've always wondered how my own semen tasted out of curiosity. I've seen many women writing on forums, saying that it's salty, bitter, sweet etc...

Therefore, I was in the office doing my work, when I went to the toilet to wank off.

Before I tell you how it tasted, let me tell you what my diet consist... I eat fruits after each meal, the most common fruits would be banana during breakfast, which I add in to whatever I had that morning. Apple would be for lunch and for dinner it would be apple, pear or whatever I have in the fridge. One thing to note is that I don't eat orange because I hate it. Also, I drink a lot of water, because that's the only way to get out of office and take a break in the toilet. By the time I knock off from work, I would've drank about 1.8 litres of water.

I ejaculated on my left hand, and swipe a small portion on my left thumb. I then put it in my mouth to and tasted it.

It tasted of nothing, like plain water. I don't know what the fuck those girls were talking about when they said it was salty. However, the texture of my semen was very creamy like that of a durian. My semen also felt very cold, maybe because I work in an office and it's always 18 degrees celsius. If I could substitute what my semen tasted like, it was like tasting double cream frost, the one you see on birthday cakes, except that it was not sweet. After tasting it, I swallowed it and felt my throat being irritated by it. Maybe, because it was sticky that's why my throat wasn't that comfy with it, had to drink water to push it down.

The experience was an eye opener for me! Maybe, I will try a new diet and get a better tasting semen. I will see if the Michelin inspectors can award me 3 Michelin Stars. I will get Gordon Ramsay to try it and see if he likes it.

Simi Sai! hahahaha! cracked me up!
Old 20-12-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wtf man, but yea, I tasted mine before about 7 years back, mine was sashimi taste. But bro, please stop, I cringed when I read this hahaha.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 20-12-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
Wtf man, but yea, I tasted mine before about 7 years back, mine was sashimi taste. But bro, please stop, I cringed when I read this hahaha.
What's so funny?
Old 20-12-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

What's so funny?
Old 20-12-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Hach50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I spill out my lunch ready this lol.
Old 20-12-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Endlessdays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndlessdays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,

I'm sorry your own jizz is not to your liking. Perhaps you need to work on it a little to make it more palatable.

I introduce you to this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Harve.../dp/1481227041
Old 20-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 15
LauFoye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauFoye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauFoye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Actually there is some logic into it. You are what you eat . Imagine if you eat durian your semen will also taste like durian.
Old 20-12-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:

What's so funny???

You sound twisted perverted n degenerate. Even worse than those guys who sniff panties tampons or watch their wives get fucked.

If you're a si ginnah it's not so bad. For working adult u sound sick

Even those idiots who drink their own urine do it cos they erroneously think it got medicinal properties. And They only drink their own urine BTW.

U taste yr sperm due to curiosity?? U sound as nutty as those who cook n eat shit. Or collect their hair n finger nails.

And if your company finds out u masturbate at work even after office hours, you'll get sacked ASAP. Good Luck going to MOM getting your job back

AND garbagement n cb media will bookmark your thread n use it as ammunition to say this forum is for DEPRAVED individuals n it should b banned. Sam will thank u
________
Exchange points funny ma
Old 20-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
U read my post to ts bo. Solid right
_________
Exchange points will b solid ma
Old 21-12-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

WTFLOL... You skipped work during office hour, went to toilet PCC, and then ate your own semen.

I have heard a lot of weird things, but nothing compared to this.
Old 21-12-2016, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Reeses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauFoye View Post
taste like durian.
cannot imagine this man
Old 21-12-2016, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
FoodParadise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeses View Post
cannot imagine this man
Me too
Old 21-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
U read my post to ts bo. Solid right
_________
Exchange points will b solid ma
Fucking solid. I didn't know how to explain why it was funny but you really can express it out.
But yes, I agree, bro sadfa is right, abit harsh but that's his style, it sets the standards.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 21-12-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ClitDaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoodParadise View Post
Me too