The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4471 / Power: 18
puffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horoscope 2017

Pisces Woman In Love

The Pisces woman really enjoys all things to do with Romance. When she falls in love with someone she will definitely expect him to present her with some form of mystery or magic.

Being in love is a very enjoyable thing for her and she can thrive in it forever. As much as she expects her partner to present her with the same loving and care, she definitely will give her all to him loyally, being a devoted and faithful woman.

A relationship with a Pisces lady will mostly be calm and relaxed as those are two major traits she portrays. She is a very peaceful being and will do anything to avoid a fight with her lover.

Pisces Woman In Relationships
pisces womanIf you plan to seduce a Pisces woman make sure you show total respect for her femininity. Since she is a crazy romantic she will expect you to pull mushy moves and court her properly, more like it was done in the era of her grandparents.

However, don’t let this fact push you away. It doesn’t mean that she is a conventional woman. It means that she enjoys every little aspect about a relationship and she will be willing to get into one the moment she finds the right person.

The Pisces female falls in love quite easily and she prefers a man who is very thoughtful, supportive with a soft and warm heart. If you happen to win the heart of this incredibly loving character you will be in for a bounty of generous deeds and endless love.

She will opt to date a partner who can protect her and give her some support and inspiration when it comes to her own life in general.

Pisces Woman Sexuality Traits
On a normal day, the Pisces woman will not jump into bed with someone who has not won her heart. Sex for her is very emotional and she likes to use it as bonding tool.

She is very passionate in bed and enjoys role playing and taking control every now and then. She also enjoys it when her man is dominating. so feel free to take the wheel and do all the work at times.

Being naturally emotional, Pisces women perceive sex in the same way. She pays a lot of attention to physical feelings and she enjoys setting up fantasy scenes in the bedroom. This is as a result of her wild imagination. She enjoys sex very much and also likes some unpredictability in the same.

Be sure to throw in some surprises every now and then; she loves them. As opposed to the Aquarian, the Pisces zodiac sign puts sex and emotion into one category. These two factors undoubtedly go hand in hand for her when it comes to love compatibility in a relationship.

When it comes to the actual act of sex, she can be very submissive. She will do all he best to please her partner to the best of her ability and even try anything new. She is the type of woman who orgasms quite easily. The Pisces woman has an extremely strong desire to turn her relationships into something bigger even through sexual acts.

up list: lionhearted, , Hurricane88, Alexis88,ah rat,Tai_zi21,ly1968, Greenrog,

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 19-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Yakuza49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread, thanks TS
Old 23-12-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffysong View Post
everytime you post the images for II not nice want.. but this time round, confirm sexy!

she exudes her highest level of coldness! nice sharing!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1