The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: Starhub blocked SBF?

Spore really fucked up.
This kind of website also ban.
Really no brains
_________
Exchange points got brains ma?
Old 14-11-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
whitedwarf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
dear all, may the website address problem.

This is blocked : https://sammyboyforum.com/

This is OK: https://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23

I am a bit mountain tortoise with internet but above OK leh.
I think it will be blocked sooner or later
Old 14-11-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, if you are in Middle East cuntries, you will be a monk. Many websites blocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Spore really fucked up.
This kind of website also ban.
Really no brains
_________
Exchange points got brains ma?
Old 14-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kennylwf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not only SBF kenna blocked, celebrity.ohfree.net also kenna blocked. Any work arounds?
Old 15-11-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

this is the results of a monopolized country with 2 service provider for mobile phone and internet provider. hahaha, this sbf banned already the spf will be busy. a low of raping will happened. with sbf we can go release and dont need to do stupid things. i mean possibility. however we got a handful of snipers around going around to do downblouse and blow up sbf this website name. black sheep. snipers not tactical enough. send back to army to do reservist
Old 15-11-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
this is the results of a monopolized country with 2 service provider for mobile phone and internet provider. hahaha, this sbf banned already the spf will be busy. a low of raping will happened. with sbf we can go release and dont need to do stupid things. i mean possibility. however we got a handful of snipers around going around to do downblouse and blow up sbf this website name. black sheep. snipers not tactical enough. send back to army to do reservist
There's no evidence if got no prostitution, spore will b a nation of rapists. That's lazy logic garbagement is infamous for.

Old man probably think back during ww2, he saw all the Japanese soldiers line up to fuck comfort women n hence spore didn't become nanking 2. Therefore spore need hookers if not sporeans will go around raping women. And the logic carried till today. Absolutely brilliant.

Last edited by sadfa; 15-11-2016 at 02:13 AM.
Old 15-11-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Bro, if you are in Middle East cuntries, you will be a monk. Many websites blocked.
Absolutely correct.

But in these countries u can go apeshit crazy too n whack the ex dictators. When can sporeans do that.

All these are fucked up logic garbagement is infamous for.

garbagement rob 100 from u n will say we take 100 nia. You know in Somalia they take your 100 & life too? Be grateful la
______
Exchange points fucked up logic ma?

Last edited by sadfa; 15-11-2016 at 02:14 AM.
Old 15-11-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 11
letmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to all

For those who cannot access via Starhub, M1 and Singtel, which part of Singapore do you stay in?

It seems okay for my friends who are M1 , Singtel and Starhub users. Most of them stay in east side of Singapore.
Old 15-11-2016, 05:16 AM
Samster

Kas26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MyRebublic blocked SBF.com

Tried hopping onto sammyboyforum.com via my iphone connected to myrepulic wifi n its block have to use sbf.nl instead.. they blocked sbf.co.nz too
Old 15-11-2016, 05:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MyRebublic blocked SBF.com

What about www.sammyboysexforum.com ?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-11-2016, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Sammyboysexforum.com still able to use, only sbf.co.nz n sbf.com blocked :/ screw mda
Old 15-11-2016, 05:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kas26 View Post
Sammyboysexforum.com still able to use, only sbf.co.nz n sbf.com blocked :/ screw mda
Do me a favor and help spread the word.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 15-11-2016, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Do me a favor and help spread the word.
Will do!
Old 15-11-2016, 06:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kas26 View Post
Will do!
Of course the other option is to do what the majority in NZ are doing and that is to use the opera browser with built in vpn

I'm surprised there are not more singaporeans using this option.

www.opera.com

Available for all platforms including mobile.

Old 15-11-2016, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
doctorpeter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoctorpeter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

BOSS SAM PLS READ:

Yes the main website cannot be access BUT I don't think MDA blocked your website because in such case we will be directed to a page saying "restricted by MDA".

In the present case it's just a browser generic error saying "Site can't be reached" (for chrome) so I suspect it's a problem with your DNS pointers for www.sammy boy forum.com

Hope you can fix it soon.

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1