The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex with colleagues

I only have once be4 wit a colleague.. she is a real teaser..
After work was planing to go clubbing.. but as it was still early n i need to bath n change.. decided to go hm.. but this colleague of mine was staying very far.. she does not wan to travel back so in the end follow me back hm to wait for me to change..
Know tat she is quite a teaser n easy target.. while on the way back to my house i starter to test water..
Once at my house we got into my room n i start getting abit touchy wit her n she begin flirting wit me.. until finally manage to get her BJ me while i finger n paint her.. all the while she keep teasing me.. saying she wan to feel my dick inside her but becòs no condom she dun wan.. but after half an hour of foreplay.. we finally cannot take it n let me pump her raw.. overall was a very good sex with her as i can tell she is very experience..
But since tat encounter.. we didnt have any chance to have sex again..
Old 26-10-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KeeTongBoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakubono View Post
Having an awesome time with two of my colleagues. Both are married with kids. Best part about it, they are both willing and able to share any of deepest fantasies with me. Both of them loves to swallow my cum.
You very solid bro
Old 26-10-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
OxWeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Ya. Damn strange. She send so many clear signals but back out last minute.

Anyway your colleague not righteous la.
It's obvious you wanted to fcuk her so your colleague got it wrong.
The fact she led u on is irrelevant. It's still true u wanted to fcuk her.
Old 27-10-2016, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
sonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
After work was planing to go clubbing.. but as it was still early n i need to bath n change.. decided to go hm.. but this colleague of mine was staying very far.. she does not wan to travel back so in the end follow me back hm to wait for me to change..
Know tat she is quite a teaser n easy target.. while on the way back to my house i starter to test water..
Once at my house we got into my room n i start getting abit touchy wit her n she begin flirting wit me.. until finally manage to get her BJ me while i finger n paint her.. all the while she keep teasing me.. saying she wan to feel my dick inside her but becòs no condom she dun wan.. but after half an hour of foreplay.. we finally cannot take it n let me pump her raw.. overall was a very good sex with her as i can tell she is very experience..
Nice one bro. Seems like the trick is to get them high and wet. 😊

Check out my post http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=371066
Old 27-10-2016, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Punisher74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicsnap View Post
Nice one bro. Seems like the trick is to get them high and wet. 😊
Very well said
Old 27-10-2016, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

wah u really wake up early TS
Old 27-10-2016, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
AIMgate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Walao, wasted
Old 27-10-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had tried with my colleague as well even in the office. Wrote the story at another thread.

Even we know that don't shit at where you eat, but sometime we just can't control when you see there have a chance.
Old 27-10-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plot and finally got a virgin colleague to travel to Krabi togather..we stayed in a same room but observe respect not until we go to couple spa package..

The final session was in the jaguzzi with goat milk..i just strip and enter the tub while she also lan lan naked join me..i tell you..her nipple is pink dame pinky and my bro stand up inside the water while i realise she keep looking into the water wanted to peep at my bro. I stand up immediately let her have a close view and she looked at it for awhile and comment she never see before and can she touch?

Move forward back to hotel, more daring and start to suck her pink nipple and paint her pussy..while going to enter her she told me if we have sex is the same as giving her soul to me..very holy christain thinking. I think twice and dun want any loose end finally ended up teaching her to blow and while shooting she got so wow and extreme curious..
Old 27-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
unabomber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wells View Post
Plot and finally got a virgin colleague to travel to Krabi togather..we stayed in a same room but observe respect not until we go to couple spa package..

The final session was in the jaguzzi with goat milk..i just strip and enter the tub while she also lan lan naked join me..i tell you..her nipple is pink dame pinky and my bro stand up inside the water while i realise she keep looking into the water wanted to peep at my bro. I stand up immediately let her have a close view and she looked at it for awhile and comment she never see before and can she touch?

Move forward back to hotel, more daring and start to suck her pink nipple and paint her pussy..while going to enter her she told me if we have sex is the same as giving her soul to me..very holy christain thinking. I think twice and dun want any loose end finally ended up teaching her to blow and while shooting she got so wow and extreme curious..
Wah, nice but too bad no score.
Old 27-10-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4985 / Power: 17
simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all for sharing
Old 27-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

I had several sex sessions with an ex-colleague during my 1 & 1/2 yrs tenure in my ex company. She is a pinay. She is not pretty and have small boobs but slim and smell good. She is already working in the company when I joined.

At first, we maintained a healthy co-worker relationship but later on I felt that she always looked at me in a sexy way. So I took the chance and asked her out for dinner after knock off from work. She agreed and we went off to a restaurant nearby Chinatown. During dinner, we chatted happily then I caught her off guard and asked her if she likes me. She was shocked and shy...

She hesitated for awhile and nodded her head. Then she told me she took a liking for me ever since I joined the company but she dare not confess her love to me because she know I am a married man. I replied her that I like her too. She was surprised after hearing that I like her. She blushed and smile. I then asked her to be my gf. She refused at first but later gave in after I kept on coaxing her. She finally agreed to be my gf. So not to let such a good chance slip away, I initiated to bring her to a quiet and private place for a romantic moment together.

Hotel81 is just nearby so I brought her there and checked in. She was hesitant in going hotel with me at first but I managed to convince her. Once we stepped into the room, I hugged her tightly and kissed her. She reciprocated my lips and started frenching me fiercely. My heart was thinking..what a horny pussy..haha..

I stripped her clothes off piece by piece.. while I took off mine as quickly as I could. We stood naked facing each other. She turned her back and looked away.. Sensing her getting shy I hug her from behind and licked her neck..
She gave out soft moans and kept calling out my name... I carried her onto the bed and we continued to French kiss.

Then I slowly move away, kiss and lick her neck, navigating to her small A cup boobs, then to her tummy tracing down to her both inner thighs.. I can sensed she was waiting for me to lick her pussy.. I gave her pussy lips a few kisses then followed by lapping her pussy hole with my wet tongue. She was so tensed up and kept on holding onto my hair, wanting me to lick her hard. I obliged and go full speed with my tongue and added a finger as well for further stimulation to her clitoris.

She came very hard, breathing was haste and kept panting.. oh boy she must have had an intense orgasm, I was thinking in my heart. Not to waste any more time, I inserted my hard rock cock into her now throbbing pussy. She was damn tight sia.. I can feel my foreskin being pulled back to the max..the sensation was speechless.. I kept on pounding her fiercely and at a fast pace.. I knew I can't take it anymore... I told her I am cumming...She told me not to shoot in because she is not safe that day. It was too late. My first & second spurt of my hot cum had fired into her pussy. Knowing that no point withdrawing my cock now, I let go the rest of my cum into her.

She knew I had fired into her and she had that shock look on her face.. I kept my cock inside her and kissed her until it went limp and slipped out. She was so worried.. she kept telling me she cannot get pregnant otherwise her parents will be angry. I assured her she won't get pregnant because my sperm is low count and poor quality. She felt a little relaxed but I can sense she was still concern about unwanted pregnancy..

After that night, we continued to send lewd messages on WhatsApp and met up a few times for sexual fun in hotels but behave normally while in office.. no one knew about our relationship as we kept a low profile. Due to heavy workload, I resigned and left the company while she stays on. From there onwards, we have not met up but still continue our chats on WhatsApp.
Old 27-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, wat bro Giansex says is quite true...they are the no-nonsense type, after all they are auditors mah...come to check whether u hanky panky or not...Hv seen some cum my office...the proud atas type...tink so highly of themselves...see u no up & like transparent...like they are the Goddess of Beauty ...but who knows if u r lucky, they might end up hanky panky wif u instead ...haha
I'm more on the contrary. I give them the look down look since I'm their customer and they had better to show more respect to their paymaster. What's there to be afraid of auditors anyway? Making life hard for me will only result in me highlighting to management that they are digging bones out of eggs.
Old 27-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

On a scale of 10, how many girls at work are ready to be fucked by colleague?

How to test water and determine whether she is willing and how to arrange until it happens?

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 27-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wells View Post
Nice. Sometimes it's not about putting our dick in. Ability to mind-F them and get to release at the same time is on a higher level
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1