The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with colleagues

Naise upd TS..
Old 22-01-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the update, enjoyed it
Old 25-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
sonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sharing another pic from my MILf

Check out my post http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=371066
Old 25-01-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AlexTan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicsnap View Post
Sharing another pic from my MILf

Bro, you are so lucky!~~~ her nipples look so delicious.. if given me i could suck for hours! lucky man!
Old 25-01-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 23
Darren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren32 View Post
I just kept going as she wriggles with pleasure in the backseat of my car. Letting out sounds and heavy breaths. I was just enjoying the look of her face.
Slowly.. her orgasm subsided, and she was giving me some tender kisses. She whispers in my ears, thank you, been a while.
I felt her hand moving up my thighs, then brushing against my hardon and onto the zip of my pants. The zip came down and her small hand slip in, feeling my hardon on top of my boxers. Didn’t take her long to find the opening in front of my boxers, her hands instantly wrapped around my hardon. She had very limited space in my pants to stroke but whatever little she was doing, she was making me harder than ever before. And we started our tongues flicking and passionate kissing again.
I started to undo my belt and then lower my pants and boxers at one go, giving her the freedom now to stroke my cock properly. She moved her hand up and down as she engaged me in frenching, while my hand played with her breasts and nipples. Her stroking was repetitive, up and down and occasionally rubbing of my tip, but I think the excited got finally got to me.
I told her I am going to cum soon and she just responded by kissing me harder and her hand covering the top of my cock as I shot my load into her hand.
I think I must have moaned pretty loudly. After we rested, cleaned up and dressed up, I sent her home. I got a text saying that she loves my thick member and the way I moaned when I came. We continued texting……
The next couple of weeks was a lot of fun and frustration.
Everything was new and definitely was fun to get to know each other’s body, the flirting, the teasing, the accidental touches during hours, the 10 seconds kisses and touching in lifts, and the hot and puffing sessions after hours, in my car.
I was eager to get to the next level of course, to get inside her, but her unwillingness to go to hotels and to do it in the car was also frustrating me. Don’t get me wrong, it was still very shiok to bring her to her orgasm with my fingers and have her petite hands jacking off my hardon and shooting out in her hand, but I definitely wanted more.
Then she was given access to a room in the office. It was a small room in the office, used to belong to a director but he got a much bigger room now. At that time, it was converted to store boxes of documentation and marketing materials. The boxes in the room was stacked up pretty high and there was also a pillar on one side with a table along aside kind of like divide the room into two. Very few people have access to the room but because she is marketing, she was given access.
That evening, we had dinner and she had to go back to office to sort out her marketing materials in the room. I went to do some of my own work and then around 8+, I went to look for her. I looked through the glass panel on the door and couldn’t see her. So I texted her and then saw her emerge from behind pillar and boxes on the table and she opened the door for me.
It was really a tight space in there. She was actually sitting behind the pillar on a box as there was no chairs, organising a box of her marketing stuff in front of her. She was totally blocked by the pillar. She sat down again. Because the box was low, her dress slides upwards and I was treated with a very nice view of her white lacy panty. Notti thoughts immediately came to my mind. We are in a room together, although not a hotel room, pretty private, very limited access to few people. Definitely much more spacious than in car and if I stack up the boxes on top of the table beside the pillar, we can be pretty invisible to the glass window on the door.
We started chatting, she was quite engrossed in what she was doing and I was slowly stacking up the boxes onto the box that was already on the table, till it was above my height. Just then she noticed what I was doing and asked me.
I got her to stand up and then I told her, see, nobody can see us. She finally got my drift and gave me a notti look. She say, hmm, so we can do anything we want? I said yeah and I move forward and we started frenching. Things were heating up again and my hands went down her back, down her bums and then under her dress. Then I suddenly thought, probably a good idea to turn off the lights so that nobody will think someone is inside. I turn off the lights and we were kissing in the light coming in through the small glass opening on the door and also the moonlight through the binds of the window. Kind of set the mood…….
Old 25-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Sacapla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren32 View Post
The next couple of weeks was a lot of fun and frustration.
Everything was new and definitely was fun to get to know each other’s body, the flirting, the teasing, the accidental touches during hours, the 10 seconds kisses and touching in lifts, and the hot and puffing sessions after hours, in my car.
I was eager to get to the next level of course, to get inside her, but her unwillingness to go to hotels and to do it in the car was also frustrating me. Don’t get me wrong, it was still very shiok to bring her to her orgasm with my fingers and have her petite hands jacking off my hardon and shooting out in her hand, but I definitely wanted more.
Then she was given access to a room in the office. It was a small room in the office, used to belong to a director but he got a much bigger room now. At that time, it was converted to store boxes of documentation and marketing materials. The boxes in the room was stacked up pretty high and there was also a pillar on one side with a table along aside kind of like divide the room into two. Very few people have access to the room but because she is marketing, she was given access.
That evening, we had dinner and she had to go back to office to sort out her marketing materials in the room. I went to do some of my own work and then around 8+, I went to look for her. I looked through the glass panel on the door and couldn’t see her. So I texted her and then saw her emerge from behind pillar and boxes on the table and she opened the door for me.
It was really a tight space in there. She was actually sitting behind the pillar on a box as there was no chairs, organising a box of her marketing stuff in front of her. She was totally blocked by the pillar. She sat down again. Because the box was low, her dress slides upwards and I was treated with a very nice view of her white lacy panty. Notti thoughts immediately came to my mind. We are in a room together, although not a hotel room, pretty private, very limited access to few people. Definitely much more spacious than in car and if I stack up the boxes on top of the table beside the pillar, we can be pretty invisible to the glass window on the door.
We started chatting, she was quite engrossed in what she was doing and I was slowly stacking up the boxes onto the box that was already on the table, till it was above my height. Just then she noticed what I was doing and asked me.
I got her to stand up and then I told her, see, nobody can see us. She finally got my drift and gave me a notti look. She say, hmm, so we can do anything we want? I said yeah and I move forward and we started frenching. Things were heating up again and my hands went down her back, down her bums and then under her dress. Then I suddenly thought, probably a good idea to turn off the lights so that nobody will think someone is inside. I turn off the lights and we were kissing in the light coming in through the small glass opening on the door and also the moonlight through the binds of the window. Kind of set the mood…….
Please continue bro hehe
Old 26-01-2017, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
sonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I could suck on it all day. 😬

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTan07 View Post
Bro, you are so lucky!~~~ her nipples look so delicious.. if given me i could suck for hours! lucky man!

Check out my post http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=371066
Old 26-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Hungry4Pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My story has resulted in me leaving the company and now I'm going back there after getting an offer for a higher position. I work for a corporate call centre. My previous manager Tanya (not her real name) was a 32 year old engaged woman. When I first saw her enter the office, I noticed her huge 36D boobs. I'm a huge sucker for women with big boobs.

I'm a big sized guy so I'm always teased by girls in the office who call me a teddy bear or bouncer. I'm quite cool with it because the girls tend to put their defences down when they are around me. Tanya was exactly like that. We used to chat in the pantry during lunch time and even went for dinner together after work. We started to talk about our problems at work and things started to get personal when we discussed our love lives. You see, Tanya was engaged to a very religious man. He didn't believe in sex before marriage. It was obvious that she was very comfortable with me because she started telling me how she wishes he would let her blow him or how she wants to just sit on his face so that he could make her cum with his tongue. I reciprocated by telling her about how my life was like as a single man with my right hand as my Best Friend.

There was this one evening when we went out for a company dinner. Tanya looked extremely upset halfway throughout dinner so I asked her if she wanted to get some fresh air. She nodded. We went out of the restaurant and took a walk down to the Singapore river. She broke down and started ranting about her fiancée. He was neglecting her and refused to spend time with her because he said he was too busy with work. She said that she sees him only once a month if she is lucky. Being the teddy bear that I am, I put my arm around her shoulder and wiped her tears away with the handkerchief I had in my pocket. I told her that everything was gonna be fine. She took off her glasses and looked me in the eyes. At that point I had the strongest urge to kiss her so I just went for it. She did not resist. What started off as tiny pecks went into a full on make out session. After 5 minutes of kissing, she stopped and said that we should get back to the party before someone realised that we are missing. My cock was already very hard at this point and could feel my pre-cum in my underwear so I was definitely disappointed that we had to stop. But she was right. We headed back to the party.

To be continued.
Old 26-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!

my boss kept reminding me that he will be working over the weekend ..... like hinting me that i should join him............
Old 26-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornychubbywife View Post
my boss kept reminding me that he will be working over the weekend ..... like hinting me that i should join him............
Looks like a hint to me. Maybe you should go for it but wait, it's CNY.... Keep us posted. Gong Xi Fa Cai.
Old 26-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seoulstudent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all who shared, enjoyed all the reading material. I've had three experiences, but I'll share one that stands out. I know its long, I actually enjoy writing, so it often happens.

This was occurred in Canada, doubt most of you will care. I was working at a small hotel staffed by a number of attractive young women. One of the new employees caught my attention, and after a few shifts together the flirting began to surface--sexual tension was clearly there. Anyway, lets call this girl C. I had to train C one night on a bunch of procedures, it was just us two, and lots of downtime. Between chatting, and flirting in the back office, I made my move and got close, and put my hand on her thigh. Proceeded with some light petting, she liked it, but it didn't go too much further that night. Friendly conversation occurred outside of work, but it soon became apparent that she wanted something more serious than me. This was a hard lesson for me, because I wanted her, but didn't want the cause drama.

I tried to distance myself, but she started sharing her feelings towards me with other coworkers. Now, this was where things took a turn for the bizarre, and now that its all over I can laugh over. Did I get disciplined, or criticized? No, instead I started getting egged on by everyone, including my managers. I had the GSM tell me on a number of occasions about how C liked me, and I should take her out. I tried to explain that I would be just leading her on if I did. One of the worst instances was at the staff Christmas party, which was held in one of the conference room; we were all given a free room to stay in to discourage drunk driving. A few drinks in C started getting too friendly, offering to go to her room together and such, but I declined. She went on her own later, and both the GSM and GM seemed rather conflicted I kept turning Cs advances, and encouraged me to sleep with her, and was asked if I was gay! LOL I just knew it, if I fucked her, she would cling even harder. I'll admit, this could have all been dealt with better, but I was young, and not a good communicator.

I let her suck my cock once though. One night she messaged me, telling me to come over, and offering to suck my dick. Couldn't help it, and when I got to her place, she let me in and we went straight to the bed. After some light kissing she took my cock out, got it hard, and proceeded to suck me off. Her mouth was nice and wet, and she knew how to perfectly tease my balls; this girl knew how to suck a cock. I proceeded to play with her tits, and stick my fingers in her wet pussy, but the focus remained on me for the most part, and after awhile she got me to the peak, and I came in her mouth. Didn't stick around too long, and went home. Honestly, I don't know how if it was the anxiety of youth, or if I just had way more self-control years ago, because I'd have just made it clear I wasn't into a relationship, and fucked her like a whore until we got bored of each other.
Old 26-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsteer View Post
Years ago up my VP secretary, mid 40s with a son. Sweet looking, Petite and small boobs but damn wild in bed. Always taking the same bus to work and chit chat with her. Went lunch with her a few times and talked about sex. Her husband is 10 years older and always on business trip. Important things is he not keen on sex. She asked about my sex live so I told her I will do everything to please my wife to let her enjoy the peak. She said my wife is lucky. I told her,you still looking attractive and deserve to enjoy great love making session. I hint her by joking with her saying that if you are wife, we confirmed have more kids than now as I will definitely make love with you frequently, 3 to 5 times a week and oral you day and night. She was laughing after heard what I said. From then, I know I got the chance to up her. And finally, few weeks later, we took half day leave after lunch and check in to holiday inn hotel at Orchard to have great 6 hrs. She got a tight, juicy and nicely trim pussy. She is on safe period, so I shoot my load deep inside her as requested. We still keep in touch....
You are a lucky men
Old 27-01-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Bu11dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seoulstudent View Post
Thanks to all who shared, enjoyed all the reading material. I've had three experiences, but I'll share one that stands out. I know its long, I actually enjoy writing, so it often happens.

This was occurred in Canada, doubt most of you will care. I was working at a small hotel staffed by a number of attractive young women. One of the new employees caught my attention, and after a few shifts together the flirting began to surface--sexual tension was clearly there. Anyway, lets call this girl C. I had to train C one night on a bunch of procedures, it was just us two, and lots of downtime. Between chatting, and flirting in the back office, I made my move and got close, and put my hand on her thigh. Proceeded with some light petting, she liked it, but it didn't go too much further that night. Friendly conversation occurred outside of work, but it soon became apparent that she wanted something more serious than me. This was a hard lesson for me, because I wanted her, but didn't want the cause drama.

I tried to distance myself, but she started sharing her feelings towards me with other coworkers. Now, this was where things took a turn for the bizarre, and now that its all over I can laugh over. Did I get disciplined, or criticized? No, instead I started getting egged on by everyone, including my managers. I had the GSM tell me on a number of occasions about how C liked me, and I should take her out. I tried to explain that I would be just leading her on if I did. One of the worst instances was at the staff Christmas party, which was held in one of the conference room; we were all given a free room to stay in to discourage drunk driving. A few drinks in C started getting too friendly, offering to go to her room together and such, but I declined. She went on her own later, and both the GSM and GM seemed rather conflicted I kept turning Cs advances, and encouraged me to sleep with her, and was asked if I was gay! LOL I just knew it, if I fucked her, she would cling even harder. I'll admit, this could have all been dealt with better, but I was young, and not a good communicator.

I let her suck my cock once though. One night she messaged me, telling me to come over, and offering to suck my dick. Couldn't help it, and when I got to her place, she let me in and we went straight to the bed. After some light kissing she took my cock out, got it hard, and proceeded to suck me off. Her mouth was nice and wet, and she knew how to perfectly tease my balls; this girl knew how to suck a cock. I proceeded to play with her tits, and stick my fingers in her wet pussy, but the focus remained on me for the most part, and after awhile she got me to the peak, and I came in her mouth. Didn't stick around too long, and went home. Honestly, I don't know how if it was the anxiety of youth, or if I just had way more self-control years ago, because I'd have just made it clear I wasn't into a relationship, and fucked her like a whore until we got bored of each other.
Nice one bro
Old 27-01-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Sex with colleagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry4Pussy View Post
My story has resulted in me leaving the company and now I'm going back there after getting an offer for a higher position. I work for a corporate call centre. My previous manager Tanya (not her real name) was a 32 year old engaged woman. When I first saw her enter the office, I noticed her huge 36D boobs. I'm a huge sucker for women with big boobs.
please continue !
Old 27-01-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
cadsan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry4Pussy View Post

I'm a big sized guy so I'm always teased by girls in the office who call me a teddy bear or bouncer. I'm quite cool with it because the girls tend to put their defences down when they are around me. Tanya was exactly like that. We used to chat in the pantry during lunch time and even went for dinner together after work. We started to talk about our problems at work and things started to get personal when we discussed our love lives. You see, Tanya was engaged to a very religious man. He didn't believe in sex before marriage. It was obvious that she was very comfortable with me because she started telling me how she wishes he would let her blow him or how she wants to just sit on his face so that he could make her cum with his tongue. I reciprocated by telling her about how my life was like as a single man with my right hand as my Best Friend.

There was this one evening when we went out for a company dinner. Tanya looked extremely upset halfway throughout dinner so I asked her if she wanted to get some fresh air. She nodded. We went out of the restaurant and took a walk down to the Singapore river. She broke down and started ranting about her fiancée. He was neglecting her and refused to spend time with her because he said he was too busy with work. She said that she sees him only once a month if she is lucky. Being the teddy bear that I am, I put my arm around her shoulder and wiped her tears away with the handkerchief I had in my pocket. I told her that everything was gonna be fine. She took off her glasses and looked me in the eyes. At that point I had the strongest urge to kiss her so I just went for it. She did not resist. What started off as tiny pecks went into a full on make out session. After 5 minutes of kissing, she stopped and said that we should get back to the party before someone realised that we are missing. My cock was already very hard at this point and could feel my pre-cum in my underwear so I was definitely disappointed that we had to stop. But she was right. We headed back to the party.

To be continued.
Please continue soon bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1