The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2016, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Heavyload deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 2)

Nice story, camping too!
Old 16-11-2016, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The man leaned forward and looked Rachel in the eyes through his mask. There is no way to tell who he is, and his voice did not seem familiar, at least not that Rachel recalled. She shouted at him asking why is he doing this? Who is he? And all sort of question because that is the only thing she can do now as she feels like a piece of meat on the chop board. The man said nothing, but grab Rachel by her chin and forced her to look up before he replied.

“You got lots of energy don’t you, filthy little bitch. Maybe I will get my little brothers here to help make you really tired in a while…” He pulled out a little switch blade and brushes the blade on her cheek. “Now, you won’t want to have a really ugly scar on your face would you? Then you better be nice, answer my questions and do what I say.” Rachel was scared out of her wit and she can only nodded, silently like a sweet little lamb.

The man seems to want to really toy with Rachel as he slides the little blade down from her face to her neck, not even making a slight mark, but seeming dangerous enough. Rachel is so frightened all she can do is shivers as she did not know what the man want with her. As the man reach her bared open chest, he slides the blade under her bra, right in between the connector of the cups and without warning lifted the knife up, cutting the connector, letting the cup falls apart on both side. Instantly, Rachel tits is exposed to everyone and even though the mask, Rachel could hear some of them smiles and laughs.

The man did not even wait before Rachel could react and his palm is already grabbed her right boobs and begin to squeeze and roll it like it some squeeze toy to him. Rachel screamed and shout “What are you doing? Stop!” Without control, tears rolled down her eyes. She know this is only going to get worse and she cannot believe a moment ago, she was just buying stuff from the nearby store and now she is here, bounded and being molested by a bunch of strange men.

“Shut up, you little whore. I am sure it won’t take very long and you will be moaning and screaming in joy when your slutty milk jugs get played…” A tight slap flew across her eyes and she feel her right cheek in pain as she was further humiliated by his words. “No I am not, you probably got the wrong person! I did not do anything!” Rachel screamed and tried to kick, even though her legs were kneeled down. She struggled to free her hands which is tightly bounded to her ankle by ropes, but in vain.

The man, gave her another slap across her face and pressed his dirty shoes onto her chest. “You will learn to be a filthy whore tonight, whether you like it or not!” He snapped his finger and the rest of the men start walking towards Rachel and crowded around her. Rachel could do nothing except to cry loudly, without a care now...
Old 16-11-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Casemiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 16-11-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
duetz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 16-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
McFlirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue bro
Old 25-11-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Do update soon please....... thanks.
Old 25-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
banoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 25-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
mamachari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 13-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Even through their masks, Rachel could hear their evils smirks as they all reach out to grab her, touching her all over, on her face, her neck, some caressing her long hair, messing it all around and of course nobody would miss her huge pair of tits hanging on her chest now, freed from her bra. Tears just drop uncontrollably down her eyes as she feel so humiliated and there is nothing she can do while these men has their way with her body. Rachel wanted to look away from all, in shame, but there are men whether she turned her head, she just see men standing in front of her, through her watery eyes. Rachel would they would just kill her and get it over it.

The leader come forward and lifted Rachel chin so that her could have a good look at her while he grab her breast with his other hand, nibbling at her nipple like an animal chewing on it. At first gently, but seeing that all Rachel does is crying, he pressed hard and even started to pull and twist it like a toy. Rachel felt pain, just a little, but somehow even through all these, she felt aroused even though she is being molested by these bad men. She is not sure where it came from, but she even gave out a soft moan as she feel the leader rubbing her all over her chest and playing with her body like she is some "thing" to him. The thought of even feeling some form of enjoyment on this make her feel so shameful she wish she could just hide away in some alternate dimension.

The leader laughed as he must had heard her soft moans and he stopped playing with Rachel, letting his men take over. He walked into the darkness in the background and soon reappeared with a tripod stand and a camera, which he carefully set up, taking his time, almost as if he knew how this would torture Rachel, mentally. Rachel knew this arent good and she cried again. With all her strength, she screamed at these mad men.

"Stop! What are you doing! I will report you to the police and you will all go to jail! Let me go!" But there was no answers as these men are not itimiated by her threats as they continue roaming their hands all over her. Out of a sudden, Rachel feel her legs lifted up and the men starting to pull and tug at her jeans. Rachel knew she could do nothing to stop them from removing her last line of defense.
Old 13-12-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Cachron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue
Old 13-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

Kemuri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 13-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS!

Camping for more.
Old 13-12-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

"What do you want? I will give you! Is it money??" In her final desperation, Rachel screamed at the men. The men paused, then a round of uncontrollable laughter filled the abandoned warehouse as they continue to pull her jeans down, forcefully and tearing it in the process. The leader came closer right to Rachel face and after blowing onto her face, whispers softly.

"What we want... is you!" Her laughs as he pulls down Rachel's little pink laced panties, exposing her pussy for all the men to see without any reserves. One of the men held Rachel's face to look forward as the leader tooks multiple shots of Rachel, her legs wide spread in a "M" shape. Rachel wants to cry more, but she seems to have ran out of tears as she is being manipulated by these man like she is a sex play doll. In shame and anger, Rachel could only close her eyes. She want to just black out and snapped out of this reality. This cannot be happening. A moment ago, she was still just shopping and on her way home. And now she was in this hellish nightmare.

Even though her vision is blacken by shutting her eyes tide, she feel a finger touches her below, right above her peephole on the clit, rubbing it hard and rough as her tits were still continuously being squeezed, pressed as if they are a big pair of stress balls by different men as they toy with her body. She did not want to open her eyes, but she can imagine her body was reacting to all these stimulation involuntarily. The last thing she wanted to do is to give their evil joy from her torture. Deep inside her heart, she has kind of given up hope and knew that she would end up being raped. Not, just not raped, maybe gang raped. And maybe even killed. All she can do now is to try to survive this. She knew if she lived to report this, she can still have a chance to get back at these evil men.

As the leader keep rubbing her clit, she can only feel her pussy slowly getting used to it and she tried to jerk her legs to break free from the stimulation but unfortunately, her waist is too tied and all she ended up doing is a miserable effort, struggling like a fish out of water. Before she knew it, she was already feeling a finger had poked into her pussy and started to explore her inner sanctum. Rachel only wished that she could just bite her tongue and died as if it was so easily done in real life. All she can do is to try to cramp her pussy from inside to prevent the finger from entering future and little did she know this is going to start pushing the whole session into a much worse experience for her.
Old 14-12-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

Stampeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue
Old 14-12-2016, 04:02 AM
Samster