The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 2)

More please.. thanks TS.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
USBport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Alsacer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 11-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Do update more often TS....... don't keep us hanging high and dry.......
Old 15-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The bright sunshine was suddenly dimmed by a huge shadow coming in from the door. It almost felt like evil had approached and somehow that can be quite true as the man who walked in with little regards for the funeral, straight at Rachel and stop barely a few centimeters away from her. I quickly got up and gave him the look. Reluctantly, he picked up the joss sticks from my hand and paid his respect to my dear departed friend, before I heard he whispered something about some payment to Rachel.

I looked at Rachel and I could sensed that she didn't like this guy much. He is tall, much taller than Rachel and huge in size and Rachel could hold her palm out signalling me it is ok.

"It's just Mr Lee from the supplies store. It's ok. I got this." Rachel said calmly as she lead him into the hall and towards the the office room. I wanted to follow as well because I have a rather bad feeling about this, but Rachel signaled me to stay and take care of the funeral.

The next few minutes was like hell long as the chanting of the priest just circles around the hall, while I am wondering if everything is ok. I briefly remembered that all the motel debts was cleared and paid and for the rest, I did not recall the motel being in any financial abnormalities. So then, who the fuck is this Mr Lee who came in like some asshole who didn't even give a damn to the funeral?

As I was lost in thought, I suddenly heard a sound. I sweared it almost sound like it is a scream from Rachel, but then it must had been too soft for a scream. But the first thing in my mind is that I just totally blamed myself as I stood up and dash towards the business room. Just what the fuck was I thinking leaving my best friend's widow alone with a thug like man!

I slide open the door without even hesitating with full force and what I saw really shocked me. Mr Lee grabbed Rachel full in his bear hug and his hand was dug right into her top while Rachel was struggling and pushing. Needless to say, this fucking bastard must be groping her. I rushed in and when I was about to throw my punch out, the man quickly stepped away, letting go of Rachel as she fell to the floor, weak from her knees.

"Who the fuck are you?" The man still said as if he has all the rights in the house as he stepped away, but clearly towards the door as I believe he can sense that I was about to unleash hell on hell with extreme prejudice. Rachel looked up, her hair was in a mess, so I can only imagine she must had been in a struggle and shouted at the man finally.

"Well, he IS the new owner of this motel!" Rachel shouted as she gave me a glance. I starred hard at the man and he must had gotten scared or something because he just mumbled something to himself, turned around and just left. The same way as he came it. Like a fucking asshole.

"Get the fuck out of this place! We owe you nothing! If you dare come again, we will call the police!" Rachel almost screaming at him while she loses her grip and began to broke down in tears. I did the only thing my instinct told me and grab hold of her as she buries her head in my chest and weeps uncontrollably.

"It's ok Rachel.... He is gone now..." I hold her tight to give her assurance that it was indeed and I could even feel that her bra was already unhooked as I wrapped my arm around her back. I gently brushes her messy hair from her face and tidied it up onto her back while she still recovering, her eyes in tears and I tried to calm her down.

I knew there was more to this than just the surface and I was about to find out why.
Old 15-10-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

UnoSaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue...
Old 15-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

Wrigley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 31-10-2016, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As Rachel's tear subsided, she begin to tell me about Mr Lee, who is a supplier of some of the hotel daily needs including raw materials such as food and expendables. Since my friend had been around, Mr Lee had been a regular supplier and because he is nearby, he could provide stuff at a lower cost due to less transportation. Things had been good for a while, in business sense. but Rachel never really like him since the beginning because of the way he had looked at her sometimes. Rachel feel like he might eat her alive or something, like an animal looking it its prey.

One day, thing suddenly got worse. My good friend was out to town to settle something and Rachel was alone in the front desk. Being a summer day then, Rachel felt there was nobody coming in, so she decided to take a bath. But unfortunately, for Rachel, Mr Lee had decided to make his delivery that very moment when Rachel was in the bath. Instead of waiting, Mr Lee begin to come into the hotel snooping around and maybe he knew exactly what he was doing, he found his way to the bath place lead by the sound of the water. And he aren't shy trying to peek in. Maybe he knew exactly it was Rachel.

Mr Lee flip open the side window and looked in as Rachel was taking a quick shower. The view from the window would give him a full access to her back view and Rachel would not immediately know if the windows was flipped open but a little slit. However, fortunately for Rachel, women always have this instinct to know when they are being watched on. But it didn't take very long for Rachel to realized someone was watch and she quickly wrapped herself up with a towel. But she was pretty sure Mr Lee did have a good view for a few minutes. As Rachel walked out of the bath house wanting to catch whoever was peeking, Mr Lee had quickly moved back into the reception area so she couldn't catch him red handed. Rachel looked at him in anger but there is nothing she could do. Instead of being sorry, Mr Lee played dumb after the peek show and just smiled.

After that day, Mr Lee, did try to pick time from time to delivery when my friend was out, maybe because he was spying and waiting for my friend to ride out in his motorbike before coming in. And he got a lot worse. At first, he would start to saying indecent things like how Rachel body had a good shape and all, but as Rachel ignored him, he got worse to sometimes even joking about how Rachel can get a discount from him if she play with his cock in between her perfectly shaped tits. Rachel, of course, was angry, but he did not really bring it up to my friend either because she understand Mr Lee really did provided them stuff at a really good price.

I hold Rachel close to me as she was crying and telling me about Mr Lee, I could feel her heartbeat racing as she was breathing heavily. I couldn't help but notice how deep her cleavage was and I kind of really understand why Mr Lee would wanted to go that far too. I knew I was dying to want to put my cock in between her tits as well, so I knew I was no better than Mr Lee in a way, but of course, I keep having to mind slap myself reminding myself Rachel was the wife of my best friend. Rachel looked up at me and maybe she could read my thought, I felt so embarrassed to even dare to think about that while she had put her trust in me, but I realized something was wrong as tear began to drop from her eyes as she continued her story.

Things just got worse. A lot worse.
Old 31-10-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
Giodano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 31-10-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update.
Old 31-10-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
Succhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates and hope to read more.
Old 31-10-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

After a long wait, finally an update....... Do keep it coming more often please. Thanks TS.
Old 31-10-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Transponder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 31-10-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Evernoter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, looking forward for more
Old 02-11-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Do update more please I like this story.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1