The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2016, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of
Re: How "Wet" before a pussy is considered too "wet"?

I encountered two type of wetness. One type is more watering type. The bed sheet will have multiple wet spots after that; the other is more 'thick' type. Bed sheet doesnt get wet but inside her hole lagi slippery and lost the traction and feel after some time.

Would prefer the more watery type. As long as the lady knows how to 'grip' and grind well.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 08-09-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Lets face it guys, all of us here (i think most of us) have multiple bonk partners, be it paid, free etc etc. How many of you have got a partner so wet, that the pussy juice makes it too slippery for both parties not to enjoy it?

Not complaining though, but is there a time where "too wet" becomes a hinderance?
I'm with you on this issue of excessive vaginal wetness. The wetness varies with women, and also with how sexually aroused she is. I'm NO sex expert doctor who has seen it all but I suspect most women do not get wet until they soak their panties wet like they had jumped into a bathtub.

I have encountered women who did get wet and wet enough to make a large or a very wet patch on the bed sheet below them. I agree that there comes a point when the excessive wetness becomes a negative for men. I have experienced it myself. It can be so slippery that I can't feel anything, and it is worse with a condom on.

All the hype about the woman being very wet like as if that is so very very fantastic is actually, in my opinion, overrated.
Old 08-09-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
This type of creamy wet?

I have encountered this kind of creamy pussy only with 1 woman. After fingering or pumping her, it would tend to look like a creampie had happened, but actually no, or not yet. After creampie, it became a hell lot creamier.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Thing is, creamy or transparancy isn't an indicator of viscosity.

Correct?

Whatever it is, its a pussy, its wet, can bang.. bang. kekek untill its toooooo wet, but still will bang ya?
Old 09-09-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Are there any girls that are almost wet anytime?

My 2nd milf FB was something like that. almost anytime, if I'm out with her she says she's wet, I pull up her skirt at a discrete location and feel it, its really wet. Dunno if she's perpetually horny or her system is wired that way.

But she doesn't get excessively wet when bonking.
Old 20-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

This is the kind of optimal wetness level I like --> Watch here!!
Old 21-09-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

I promise you guys, this is a good one. U get this type of fbuddy, confirm jialat jialat change bedsheet after every bonk!

Watch this --> First she's on top screaming 好硬啊!!!

Then she squirts on him and does reverse cowgirl, and then throughout the clip, she's moaning, squishing and piakking... aww man. china IS crazy!!! At least the clips that they post (the amateur types) are nuts!!! Her Squirting is quite insane too!!!

Very wet and squishy one.
Old 17-10-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

Guadong Bu gets fingered furiously until she's dripping wet and warns guy not to turn on the lights!!! --> Enjoy HERE!

This type of wet... is optimum. IMHO
Old 17-10-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

This is the "flowly" type of wet --> Usually not good for lubing but spectacular to watch. Enjoy!
Old 17-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 8
Antheang99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntheang99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Are there any girls that are almost wet anytime?
I get wet easily sometimes when during work and sometimes out wif friends or dates.. just horny Easily I guess
Old 17-10-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dolfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antheang99 View Post
I get wet easily sometimes when during work and sometimes out wif friends or dates.. just horny Easily I guess
Do you bring spare undies?
Old 17-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antheang99 View Post
Yup, my 2nd MILF fb was like that.

Its convenient for bonks though, she love short skirts too so just tuck the undies one side and bang for quickie in car or at stairs or handicapp toilet. etc etc.
Old 25-10-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfin View Post
Do you bring spare undies?
My milf FB once got so wet, she took out her undies and tied to the rear view mirror of my car....its still there!!! LOL
Old 31-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
XxwetyetshyxX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also get wet easily when aroused be it by sext or videos. Just horny la. Girls have urges also ma.
Old 31-10-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

I have a FB who always squirt and very very wet. What I did is whenever it gets too wet, I will use my hand to rub off the wetness whilst penetrating her by holding onto my penis while moving in & out of the pussy.

Sometimes when it's extremely wet, I'll have to wipe off the wetness using a towel.

On a separate note, I have another FB who also is wet. But whenever we fuck, the liquid will dried up and form some sort of crust on the bed and on my penis.. Not STD as we both tested clean... Any idea why like that? During my teenage days, I have a gf also like that.. After fucking, the mattress like very sandy feel..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1