The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!
TCM in the west

Not sure if this has been shared in the forum but if not, here goes.

Chanced upon small TCM in the west. It is a legit TCM place. The first thing when you enter is the strong chinese medicine smell. Rooms are separated by partitions and curtains but that did not stop the ML from giving me a good time. 1 hr massage is $45 and it is real good and hard massage. Extended 1/2 hr for $22 because I really needed a good rub for my aching shoulders. The rest is history. HJ at $50. I think can bargain down. Made no noises.. just hand gestures. Silence is golden... autoroaming allowed.

Unfortunately I did not get the name of the ML. Looks wise, presentable 6/10, A cup with pink nipples. There is another ML with coloured hair in the shop. There is also a old man doing TCM massage inside.. and it should be quite reputable because I heard someone enter the shop and asked for him to solve his problem of some misalignment. Overall I would come back for the hard massage.. and the HJ is a bonus.
Old 17-08-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
whalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to all
Re: TCM in the west

First!

Please share ctc and location, thanks.
Old 17-08-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
For GOLDEN SILENCE FR - 18 missiles to be shipped to u tmr 😋😊😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtitties View Post

Chanced upon small TCM in the west. It is a legit TCM place. The first thing when you enter is the strong chinese medicine smell. Rooms are separated by partitions and curtains but that did not stop the ML from giving me a good time. 1 hr massage is $45 and it is real good and hard massage. Extended 1/2 hr for $22 because I really needed a good rub for my aching shoulders. The rest is history. HJ at $50. I think can bargain down. Made no noises.. just hand gestures. Silence is golden... autoroaming allowed.

Unfortunately I did not get the name of the ML. Looks wise, presentable 6/10, A cup with pink nipples. There is another ML with coloured hair in the shop. There is also a old man doing TCM massage inside.. and it should be quite reputable because I heard someone enter the shop and asked for him to solve his problem of some misalignment. Overall I would come back for the hard massage.. and the HJ is a bonus.
Old 17-08-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
leony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sound exciting
can share the contact?
thanks!
Old 17-08-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 15
Tsa7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTsa7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTsa7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTsa7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This fit to the TCM place which I visited.

Used to see him attending to patients in a small section.

The MLs gives good tuina which loosen up those tight areas after the session. Those bros who experienced such skills should know how it felt.

Addition is sure bonus as mentioned by TS but don't expect the skill to be on par with their primary skill.

Whenever I had backache will head down for remedy, cheers.
Old 17-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

mind sharing???
Old 17-08-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtitties View Post

is this the TCM place with the skinny china lady .... also got accupunture doctor come in once in a while .... plus a couple of 24 hour spas around the corner .... if so, her massage is quite good ... problem with joint is no place to wash your bro after the oily deed
Old 17-08-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
notthehaze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, share contact please? thank you. :-)
Old 18-08-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!

first round of PM replied. Please PM me again if you havent got my reply.

Just to note, like one of the bros said... its a good place for tuina massage. The HJ is a bonus. but i like the way the ML started rubbing me. She seem to be rubbing pressure points at the groin and below the balls while i was lying down. Quite enjoyable.
Old 18-08-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 17
tiantie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contacts thanks
Old 18-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
fm12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCM in the west

Hi bro
Can share the ctc

Thks
Old 18-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
bigboytoy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro not sure if I already stumbled upon by this shop.. but just to make sure please share to me and I got few to trade in the west too
Old 18-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 9
benfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to behold

Where in the wild wild west is this located
Old 18-08-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
luckyguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds likea gem! can share contact bro?
Old 18-08-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lolzzlol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sounds amazing! Willing to share ? Pm you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1