The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2016, 05:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
moonlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I was addicted to buying love... (or maybe i still am.)

i wouldnt really say this is a story. more of confessions. or various stories that made me who i am, what i am.

maybe some of you are gonna think im a stuck up bitch, or maybe some of the ladies here actually went through the same things as me. lets just take it as im ranting. people whom are curious can read on but those not interested in long winded stories can move on.

Sorry not exactly a fantastic writer since im more into chinese. anyone willing to help me translate from chinese to english can pm!

Prelude

I was a plus size since i could remember. Probably even right from primary school. From being mocked by schoolmates to finally finding my own friends to hang out with, life was never easy.

Love life was worst. I never had any luck in school, because in order to survive, I stopped trying to be a girl in secondary school. I'd read all the comics (i belong to the flame of recca, bleach days.), and mix around with the guys etc. And probably because of that, I developed a very straight forward character in which i ended up being brothers with most of my classmates rather den anyone for me to have a crash on. And because of my looks and size, i thought that was fine.

I just wanted to survive, to be able to go to school happily.

Everything changed when I met H from an online platform in my higher secondary school days. (i wont go into details since i know hes a member here.)

I thought i was in love. He was perfect although there was a significant age gap between us. but at that time everything really doesnt matter. I was in love. I wanted to show him off to my close friends (i never did in the end). I thought i was in love. But in fact, he was sexually grooming me. He'd teach me how to pleasure a guy with my hands or mouth.

I was afraid of losing him. I learned to enjoy what he was teaching me. I also figured out that his satisfaction was my happiness. But I did not expect that to change my whole life's direction. Maybe i was too young to understand all that. or maybe i really didnt give a damn.

PS I've never blamed him. in a way i am thankful to him. Because of him i strayed from a normal life, i ended up with my own stories. And to b honest, ive never put him behind. never.

Fast forward. When i finally left him at 17, I was a broken person. in all ways. my self esteem was zero, my self confidence also went zero. We went through a tough phrase (which ill skip here cause i dont want to risk him ever reading this or feeling bad.). It wasnt his fault at all. Thinking back if i had been more matured at that age, things would have been much smoother for us. I'd have tolerated things. And right now i'd not have so many "what-if"s.

After leaving him. I feel like i failed as a female.
And the only way i could convince myself that i am ok, i am normal... was through anything sexual.
Was to destroy myself so that I could be reborn. Despite knowing everything in my mindset was morally wrong.

To be continued...
Old 27-07-2016, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
ApolloCraft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I was addicted to buying love... (or maybe i still am.)

Do continue TS
Old 27-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KeungK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloCraft View Post
Do continue TS
Yes, continue please 9
Old 27-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
PrataMaiHum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Old 27-07-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
RoyalTroon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too.
Old 27-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
simply2323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You were 17yrs old when the romance was cut off. How old are you now? Maturity should had prevailed if being 17yrs old was more than many years ago. Kindly continue and not to worry too much about your English as it is much better than some of the writers/readers here.
Old 27-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
uKnowWhoAmI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply2323 View Post
You were 17yrs old when the romance was cut off. How old are you now? Maturity should had prevailed if being 17yrs old was more than many years ago. Kindly continue and not to worry too much about your English as it is much better than some of the writers/readers here.
Well said bro
Old 27-07-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply2323 View Post
definitely more den a decade ago.
but I wouldn't say I've grown to be more matured or anything.
even if I have.
towards him I am still the same old me. some things in life there's no control. and some scars are forever.
Old 27-07-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Stepping into the virtual sex world

At 17, there was alot i had to deal with.
Something major happened at home and all of a sudden I had all the freedom in the world. There was suddenly no one to bother about what time i stopped using the computer, or no one to look at what im doing.

Of course at that time, there was no whatsapp or line or wechat, not even smartphone.
But there was irc, and skype.
I could still remember the IRC channels such as #sex or #cybersex . and back den it wasnt sext.. people simply go "dirty chat?" or start a /me roleplay etc. (i think some people here shod remember all that...

after leaving him, i literally spend all my days in front of the computer. on irc. (back den it was so difficult to even send a photo, or take a photo cuz my camera phone was nokia 7250. and we had to mms to some email or whatever den open... troublesome.)

i got addicted to irc. to dirty chats. to things like roleplay.
i never got about to meeting anyone from irc. probably part of me was still in control. or probably my self confidence was too low for me to do so. i dont remember.
but i was addicted to using a different nick everyday, chatting dirty with different strangers, roleplaying with different strangers. it wasnt exactly erotic but it kept my mind off thinking about him and the failed relationship.

but at the same time the things that people talk about, it was like one after another lesson learnt.
everyone in one way or another seems to have some dark fetish.
some people loves incest roleplay, some have rape fantasies.
sometimes i even wonder if any of those i roleplayed with is actually H. but in the virtual world, there was no way i could find out anything. just as those people would never find out who am i.

i could be wearing my oversize tee yet telling someone im wearing nothing.
i could behave like a slut with my words.
i could use degrading words such as describing how i love to be treated rough like a slut or how im a good bitch.
afterall, its just words. and it made someone on the other side of the screen happy. it doesnt matter who i am or what i do, or if i am happy.

i was literally entertaining everyone. but yet sexually i wasnt feeling anything. there was no tendency to even feel sexual. yet at that time it doesnt seems like anything was wrong with me. i thought i was just trying to let time pass.
of course there was no end to the black hole im throwing myself into.

irc was just a beginning.
and soon i was getting bored of the roleplays or the dirty chats. afterall the unhappiness inside me was building up day by day...
Old 27-07-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
RedTub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here....
Old 27-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DeBruyne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS ....
Old 28-07-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 15
whiteswallow is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhiteswallow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lending my support to TS .
Old 29-07-2016, 09:13 AM
Samster

Virtual Double Life

Having a double life is never easy. (i realised that more and more as i grew older.) But at that time, in my teens, even having a virtual double life wasn't easy.

I had to be the decent and obedient daughter at home due to what happened in the family. although all of a sudden i had all the freedom i ever wanted, but i was still struggling. And i had to be the bubbly friend to my friends. No one knew about what happened between me and H. No one was supposed to know anyway. All they knew is there was a huge age gap between us and things werent supposed to work out. So in front of them, i had to pretend like "oh, u r right..".

I'd hang out with friends and spend time with family in the day or night, and once I'm home and alone in my room, i was hooked onto the virtual world. and IRC seems to be the best place to release all the pent up frustration. The best place to release all the mixed emotions i was feeling at that time.

It'd didnt really occur to me that H was the root of the problem. I just felt like everything happened all at once and i was at a total loss. leaving H just made things worst. I lost the last tinge of physical intimacy i had. (i was already drifting apart from my family). At least during the months when i was with H, i felt needed when he needed me. I felt warmth when we were intimate. He liked me to serve him, and i liked serving him. We are in no way in a master-slave relationship, but I was in a give and no take relationship. But i was ok with that. Because i had believed that was what love was supposed to be like :

You do whatever the person you love wants you to. No asking nor questioning. Be it something you can accept, you cant accept, just do it if you love.

It wasnt till much later in life that i realised that mindset was ridiculously crazy. But at that age, it was like a fairytale. And H was the perfect guy i ever imagined despite all the issues.

When i finally lost that last human touch, (i had friends and i had my family, but it just doesnt work that way sometimes, its just not enough) i started developing the habit of self destruct and degrading. But i wasn't ready to just go out and find someone to have sex and ruin my own life. My logical mind was still part of me even though i really wanted to do so. Partially probably because im not confident enough to do so either i guess. (but to start sex at a later age, till now ive no regret.)

But IRC soon got boring for me.
I didn't really know what was the kick anymore.
Roleplaying. Chatting dirty. Everything seems like a repeat of yesterday. And i was getting bored, getting unhappy all over again.

"What are you wearing now?"
"What size are your breasts?"
"a/s/l? ht/wt? got pic?"
"want to roleplay? sis/bro dad/daughter teacher/student classmates?"
"wanna phonesex?"

everyday, different people asks the same question in different channels. I started developing yet another habit. to cut people off after getting them high.

to disconnect once they are so into the chat that they started asking for number (there was no line or wechat, so phonechat or sms was the most epic form of communication.) or to disconnect in the midst of an entertaining roleplay that is obviously giving the stranger on the other end of the chat a hard on.

i was good with my words. (at least at that time i was good with my english lah).

and i was also good at leaving strangers high and dry. occasionally when i was in the mood, i'd ask for the other party's number, call with my landline with no number display, moan for a seconds to make him happy and hang up, disconnect, disappear. god was fair to me, he didnt give me a good face nor body but he gave me good voice. my bestie was always saying i had the voice of a sex call operator but the face of a horrible prankster. (who knows, maybe some of u here did get calls from me over a decade back heh. the world is small.)

finally i got bored. my friends got bored of irc too. and i got bored of the aimless dirty chats or roleplay. i went back into my own shelter mode and started hiding in my own world again. everyday i was unhappy, especially whenever i pass by H's place, which is nearby my own place. that got me feeling even worst. but i was bored of irc and it doesnt make me feel good anymore. so i had to stay w the unhappy me.

and as a close friend went overseas to continue her studies, we started using skype.

initially, i did not know there was a function to search for strangers.
initially, i thot skype was just for friends.
initially, i didnt know skype could be used for video calls.

i didnt know that was going to start me on another phrase of self destruct. that would bring much more damage den irc did.
Old 29-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
Mandingoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMandingoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

U still buying sex? Lots of guys here will volunteer Foc
Old 29-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Hi moon, good writing, more please ...

Have a great weekend

Please don't up me for points exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1