The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
forlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: my gentle wife to become hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
That is good 5 sunshines for u.
thanks bro, does she makes u steam?
Old 05-12-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlive View Post
thanks bro, does she makes u steam?
Who bro? Ur wife? Hahaha if u are refering

The pics of her is causing a great disturbance to the force
Old 05-12-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

forlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lets continue my story

After we decided to go shopping and pick up some sexy mini skirt for her, she really shy, and keep asking me is it really wanna try like this way? coz she never wear like that before, she kinda feeling herself is bad girl.

once we reach the shopping mall, I bring her to have our lunch first, makes everything is relax, and walk here and there, and we reach the area which selling the skirt, herself relax to chose few, but to me, that is not the "Mini Skirt"..I keep shake my head and comment that is aunty look skirt, she lower down her limit to chose 1 which is more short, I ask her go to fitting room try and take a pic to show me. while she go to the fitting room, I take a look for other skirt, finally, I chose a quite shirt one. I knock her door.."Dear, can you try this one?", she open the door and take over the new skirt that I chose.

by the time, I whatapps her

me : Dear, try the one I chose for you, I promise you we only wear when we go movie ok? I will protect beside you.
wife : really? i meet my friends how?

me : we go for mid night movie, ok? take a pic and whatapps me
wife : ok

Old 05-12-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

btw bro, how to I increase my album size in forum here? I reach the limit of disk quota already, when can I upload more pics to show u guys?
Old 05-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
btw bro, how to I increase my album size in forum here? I reach the limit of disk quota already, when can I upload more pics to show u guys?
Not sure bro u might need Sam boss I believe is join premium to increase I could be wrong
Old 05-12-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure bro u might need Sam boss I believe is join premium to increase I could be wrong
how is my last post of her mini skirt? heehe
Old 05-12-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
how is my last post of her mini skirt? heehe
Hahaha sexy creamy thigh loving it
Old 05-12-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha sexy creamy thigh loving it
a gentle shy girl transform to be like that, step by step, give her confidence and seduce her a lot of guys will peep, girls like it from nature they need
Old 05-12-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iTioJiak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
guys, early morning , let me share another pic of my wife when we go Langkawi, let me know if this pic got makes u cum

Really nice sexy butt
Any more?
Old 05-12-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTioJiak69;13$$$$32
Really nice sexy butt
Any more?
does her butt makes u wanna sniff her ?
Old 05-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

i felt i really devil, sharing my wife pic for you all guys and I getting high, whats wrong with me?
Old 05-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
a gentle shy girl transform to be like that, step by step, give her confidence and seduce her a lot of guys will peep, girls like it from nature they need
Bro if I were to see a women with such long sexy creamy legs I wouLD be staring alot or doing accidental peep alot hahahaha
Old 05-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex;13$$$$58
Bro if I were to see a women with such long sexy creamy legs I wouLD be staring alot or doing accidental peep alot hahahaha
bros, try makes me more high and give me all ur comment, maybe I will share out her wechat id, but T&C is you need screenshoot how u flirt my wife.

hope the day will come, up my post guys! thanks
Old 05-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlive;13$$$$82
bros, try makes me more high and give me all ur comment, maybe I will share out her wechat id, but T&C is you need screenshoot how u flirt my wife.

hope the day will come, up my post guys! thanks
Bro comment will flow but we need more tuning force of how her transformarion goes. Need be naked but hope to see her in more revealing clothing.... maybe how she teases....

Have u got her into minis and go commandos? Hahaha that will be nice to see her trying hard not exposing her bottom...

Turn her slowly into a voyeurist vixen and let the eye candy n comment flows

I will subscribe on your thread to check for updates hahaha
Old 05-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
really? this is the hot pant that we go for Langkawi with my buddies trip, u know when she walk around the beach i sure my buddies got peep her,damn it so high.
Are you serious ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1