The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I slept with 50 photographers

Nice, my type of stories....
Old 16-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebshaq0_0 View Post
Nice, my type of stories....
I'm sure you've bonked her before looking forward to hearing your side of the story too
Old 16-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ahbinge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your story damn nice can't stop reading , don't mind write slightly longer.. Thank u...
Old 16-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
He's mcyeoh Aka Yeo Ee Jie. Quite well known in this forum for being not quite right in the head. You can tell by his rantings. Makes no sense.

Just ignore him. Lol.
how i love stupid guy that still cant even find out my identity while i have already hack his perverted nasty ass fucked up IP address..good luck finding my real name...stupid nasty new generation singaporean perverted bastard
Old 16-02-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyVDay View Post
Thanks for the support guys.

There are quite a number of questions commonly sent to me, so I thought it would be better for me to reply here.

1. Can I bonk you if I am a photographer?

So sorry, I don't really intend to have sex with every single photographer. But if your skills are good, who knows I may have messaged you on your port.

2. Can you intro yourself more to me?

Well, as I intend to keep my identity secret so that I can share my story , I am not keen to disclose so much of my personal information such as mobile number and pictures to random guys which I do not know.

You may be telling the truth that you are very talented or influential in modelling industry or so, but I see no reason to take risk in meeting you for a coffee.

3. How many guys you have slept with so far?

Keep reading the story. =) If I tell you the answer so fast, there will be no more readers..
really that insecure to reply back to me...no wonder you are a model as you need constant validation for your looks as you always flatter yourself..please..i have seen better with VS models...second...really tiny pimple size new generation Singaporean dick is good...maybe you have use a tightening cream as to boost their manhood as you know that they dont have one..good strategy to reassure those pimple size guy manhood and lastly....really balless??? say the one that have huge daddy issues and Electra complex....so slutty for attention...that funny
Old 16-02-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
He's mcyeoh Aka Yeo Ee Jie. Quite well known in this forum for being not quite right in the head. You can tell by his rantings. Makes no sense.

Just ignore him. Lol.
puny insecure nasty fucked up new generation Singaporean guy..no wonder you cant get a local degree in your own country...dude it is not that hard..maybe intelligence has deleted from your ancestry genes..photography please...that an excuse of meeting hot girls with your position as you can't face one on one at a bar hooking up girls with words and charms...dumb ass
Old 17-02-2015, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
puny insecure nasty fucked up new generation Singaporean guy..no wonder you cant get a local degree in your own country...dude it is not that hard..maybe intelligence has deleted from your ancestry genes..photography please...that an excuse of meeting hot girls with your position as you can't face one on one at a bar hooking up girls with words and charms...dumb ass
😄😄😄
Speaking about yourself?
Old 17-02-2015, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
😄😄😄
Speaking about yourself?
say the insecure singaporean guy...why insecure much??
Old 17-02-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

side show over ... back to main story pls ?
Old 17-02-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: I slept with 50 photographers

Hi TS, great encounter and thanks for sharing...
I am hooked to your thread liao, looking forward to the continuation.

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 17-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

“We Live In A World Where We Have To Hide To Make Love, While Violence Is Practiced In Broad Daylight.” - John Lennon

Way to go TS for having the courage to share. Not just share your story, but share your love.

Don't bother with the slut-shaming community because there is nothing wrong with sharing your body with many individuals.

Science has proven that humans can be naturally monogamous, or polygamous. Nothing wrong with either one, but while the polygamous group are happy-loving people, some of the monogamous-people have conflict their with own sexual identity and because they themselves don't dare to challenge the cultural norm to become polygamous, they become haters of polygamy instead.

http://www.livescience.com/49690-hum...omiscuous.html

Men can be polygamous, women can also be polygamous (without being called a slut). So the next time anyone calls you a slut, tell him to STFU and crawl back to his cultural coconut shell.

In this misogynistic society, whenever a woman achieves what a man does, it takes more effort and courage than a man to do so.

Nothing wrong with making love. Nothing wrong with making love with many people. Condemning people for expressing their love for people is a violent act in itself. So don't worry, many bros here support you, feel free to be yourself and share. This is your life, not theirs. You get to enjoy spreading love while they spend their lives hating.

In your title it actually reads "I MADE 50 PHOTOGRAPHERS HAPPY". Haters cannot make other people happy. We should live life to make people happy as much as possible, only then we lived a life worth living.

Thanks!

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 17-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 10
LonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fatty J:

It was about two days after the shoot. Was on my way home from JB shopping when I suddenly remembered Fatty J was staying nearby.

So I texted him to say hello to see how were the photos.

"Wow, choibu so busy. Finally messaged me. I thought you already forgot about me liao. I emo emo for past two days." Fatty J replied me a minute after my message.

So after knewing I was nearby, Fatty J invited me over his place for an impromptu shoot and I agreed since I was in good mood after buying some lovely lingerie at cheap bargain.

When I reached the place, Fatty J was like an oversized puppy wagging its tail to welcome me. I kept my laugther as it would be quite bad if he knew I was imagining him as a puppy.

The shoot started pretty fast after I touched up my makeup. It was a lingerie shoot and Fatty J was as usual cheeky and talkative to me.

"Wow, your boobs so big and bouncy, later when I posted your pictures on my Facebook page, confirm many likes and many men would die of nose bleeding for sure!" Fatty J laughed.

"But your face looked a bit tired and your shoulders still quite stiff. Must relax your shoulders so that you would look more awesome." He continued.

"I guess I carried too much bags just now while shopping. So a bit muscle ache." I pointed to my 3 bags of victory on the floor.

"How about I give you a massage to aid you feel better so that you could do better for the shoot?" Fatty J suddenly asked me.

Without thinking too much, I agreed. That somehow brew something wild later on...
Old 17-02-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

LonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbinge View Post
Your story damn nice can't stop reading , don't mind write slightly longer.. Thank u...
I would try! I got short attention span so I tend to do something else after writing for awhile.

Old 17-02-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyVDay View Post
I would try! I got short attention span so I tend to do something else after writing for awhile.

Keep em coming short paragraphs r good.
Old 17-02-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Fatty J:

Fatty J brought me to his black sofa and asked me to sit down. He started to massage my shoulders and it felt so good. His hands were huge and strong which I thought I was at some massage parlour.

Minutes passed and Fatty J asked me if I would like to have a body massage as well.

"Wow... Are you working as Masseur?" I laughed at his suggestion.

"No lah, I am a blue collar guy. But then I used to massage for my ex-wife, that is why I got so much experience. Try my skill la, confirm you shiok shiok asking for more later!"

So I agreed again for the free body massage and this time round, Fatty J brought me to his room and asked me to lie flat on the bed while resting my chin on the pillow. He asked me to take off my bra as well so that I would feel more comfortable.

I took off my bra and rest on the bed obediently. Fatty J started to massage my legs and back. He applied enough pressure and I felt like a dough being kneaded.

"Your skin is so smooth and fair. You must have protected it very well." Fatty J spoke as he massaged my back.

Just as I was closing my eyes to enjoy, I felt his hands massaging more and more towards the side of my chest area. Before I realized what happened, Fatty J was already pressing and squeezing hard on my left boob.

I was taken by surprise and I immediately turned back to look at Fatty J. I did not know what to do at that moment. Fatty J suddenly climbed on top of my body.

"Don't like that..." I tried to push him away... But he was too huge for me.

"Let me make you more shiok..." Fatty J continued to squeeze my boob, this time both hands on them.

He started to lick my boobs and kissed around my neck. I tried to push him away but his body was indeed heavy.

To be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1