The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I slept with 50 photographers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyVDay View Post
Thanks for the strong interest, everyone.
I will post the story tonight as I am currently working. Not sure why I cannot find my thread this morning after I posted, hence I did not get to type out the first story.

As for the messages, I am not sure why I cannot reply to everyone as the system keeps telling me to wait for 5 minutes.

Cya all in awhile.
You are still moderated. It takes a while for you to clear that and once done, you should be able to post freely. IT limits the number of private messages you have and also explains why your thread doesn't appear strai8 away. You've already have points so just be patient till moderation ends --> the letter (M) near your nick.

Just update slowly and you're be cleared soon enuf.
Old 14-02-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
sianzzified deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more! Thanks TS!!!
Old 14-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 12
Iluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikerman View Post
sG50 might be too cliche ? PErhaps more 50 shades of Grey (Bleah)?

Thanks fer sharing your sexventures ! Support ya story Camping here !
Hahaha! Same thought when I read the title!!
Old 14-02-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 10
LonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikerman View Post
You are still moderated. It takes a while for you to clear that and once done, you should be able to post freely. IT limits the number of private messages you have and also explains why your thread doesn't appear strai8 away. You've already have points so just be patient till moderation ends --> the letter (M) near your nick.

Just update slowly and you're be cleared soon enuf.
thanks for the info. still quite new to this forum.
Old 14-02-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 0
interpol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinterpol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

post some pics?
Old 14-02-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kelisa123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue...i like your story
Old 15-02-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

new generation sg slut alert..try replying back just shwo how insecure and have huge daddy issues you girls have and would love to see how fucked up new generation singaporean guys trying to act a tiny south east asian white knight as to defend her...pathetic and insecure like every south east asian mentality
Old 15-02-2015, 01:59 AM
Samster

LonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find better

EI:

I got a shock when I looked at what EI was doing. He grabbed his camera that I left on the bed and started shooting at me with the other hand.

"What are you doing?" I said out loud to EI and tried to stop him from taking pictures.

"Don't worry dear. All these will just be for my memories. Just between you and me" EI tried to calm me down. He started to finger me harder and that made me so confused.

I did not want to stop the enjoyment yet I was worried for the pictures. In the end I gave in.

Seeing my surrender, EI started to lick me down with his tongue and I started to moan even louder... He continued to lick for a couple of minutes before he took off his underwear to reveal his hairy manhood.

Seeing his signal, I flirted around with his balls then proceeded to lick his manhood. Soon I was sucking him in kneel down position while he was standing up to receive his enjoyment.Somehow he grabbed the camera again, and started to take pictures of me giving him a blowjob.I did not stop him this time as I was feeling totally wet and horny.

Minutes after, I was on the bed again. EI took out a condom and I helped him to put on. His manhood was much larger and harden now after the sucking. My mind was totally thinking of his manhood and nothing else.

As for EI, he seems to be fully excited as well. He slowly inserted his manhood into my wet pussy and started pumping hard on me.

It was madness. I was high on sex with EI. He grabbed my boobs hard as he fucked me. We tried missionary position for sometime before he requested for doggy position.

While he was doing doggy position with me, he took the camera again and started shooting. It seems that phototaking triggered EI to fuck me even much harder. I moaned even higher this time round.

After 30 minutes of crazy sex, EI finally ejaculated all his load into the condom. He cummed alot. I laughed as he showed me the evidence.

"You got real tight pussy dear. One of the best models I done with so far." EI said in a tired yet excited tone.

I got a shock when I heard him saying that. It was then I found out from him that he bedded quite a number of models before me as well. Usually they were from other countries such as USA or Russia as they were more openminded. As for Singapore, he only managed to bed a few Malay models and three Chinese models. I was considered as his 4th Chinese model that he bedded.

When I knew that, I felt somehow disappointed as EI seems to be treating me as one of his sex toys. I pretended to be fine with it and washed up. Then I passed EI my contact email for him to send me the edited photos once he was done with them.

EI tried to hint me for a stay overnight, but I made an excuse that I got to work later for an event and left.

Next story: Fatty J
Old 15-02-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
new generation sg slut alert..try replying back just shwo how insecure and have huge daddy issues you girls have and would love to see how fucked up new generation singaporean guys trying to act a tiny south east asian white knight as to defend her...pathetic and insecure like every south east asian mentality
why are you even here in the first place? who are you to judge me?

I get pretty disappointed that people zapped me and called me whore and slut. I am here to share my story , not for those ball-less guys to zap me.
Old 15-02-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:

I get pretty disappointed that people zapped me and called me whore and slut. I am here to share my story , not for those ball-less guys to zap me.
Just ignore the critics and continue.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 15-02-2015, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
almin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story.. camping for more
Old 15-02-2015, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
furritales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfurritales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There are always harsh critics around but its only a minority of them, just ignore them

looking forward to more of your stories
Old 15-02-2015, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
hehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: I slept with 50 photographers

Nice...support ...
Old 15-02-2015, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

He's mcyeoh Aka Yeo Ee Jie. Quite well known in this forum for being not quite right in the head. You can tell by his rantings. Makes no sense.

Just ignore him. Lol.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 15-02-2015, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Up your rep as support Darling
Don't bother about knn mcyeoh

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1